Chapter 23 - Busted

Fake to Real?!

BOM'S POV

Siwon sighed then continued, "I want you to stop your fake relationship with Seunghyun and take me back."

That got my eyes widened in surprise and stopped from eating my ice cream. How the hell did he knew about us?

"What are you talking about?" I asked trying to look innocent. But to my dismay Siwon didn't buy it.

"Don't play dumb with me Bom. We both know that what I'm talking about was true," he replied in a serious tone. 

"How?" was all that came out of my mouth. I'm really curious how he knew about it. 

"It was really Shin Hye who knew. She just told me. She accidentally heard Chaerin and Dara talking about you and Top in the restroom last last week and they mentioned that you're in a fake relationship with him to take me and Shin Hye back," he paused and I could only do was to listen.

He sighed and continued, "At first I don't want to believe her but last week I heard Chaerin talking to Jiyong saying that she should not be feeling hurt for you when they saw Shin Hye and him together in the cafeteria for you and Seunghyun were just fake lovers."

They're so careless! Aissh! I cursed in my mind. I sighed. There's no way geting out. I was left with the only choice I have. Admit the truth. 

"Well, what you two heard was true. I agreed to Seunghyun's crazy idea because he really loves Shin Hye that mu-" 

"How bout you Bom? Do you still love me as much as I still do?" he seriously asked. I know I should be happy when I heard that he still loves me and the normal me will quickly answer yes but this time I really don't know what to answer him.

"I don't know.." I answered that made him sighed with frustration.

"What do you mean you don't know? It was clear to me that you agreed with him because you also love me back," he told me a little angry. 

"But I still don't know the real reason why you broke up with me," I answered back.

"My grandma who was the real owner of our family business was bestfriends with Shin Hye's grandmother who was as well the head of their family business," he paused then continued, "And they agreed to each other that they will get their first grandchildren married and will inherit their businesses. And that first grandchildren will be me and Shin Hye."

I know that his story's not yet done so I gave him again the look saying he should continue, "We found out that our grandmothers were sufferring with some kind of illness that may lead them to death, so our parents talked about their agreement and told us their decision."

"They decided that we should follow what our grandmas wished for. They knew that me and Shin Hye don't get along so well and we are committed to you and Seunghyun when they made their decision," he sighed then continued, "When we objected they still convinced us to do it that they booked us a two weeks vacation on Jeju for us to get along. We can't do anything about it, so we just followed them."

"And you didn't told me that you're with another girl?" I asked a little angry.

"I tried calling you Bom but they cut my line, believe me Bom," he begged, "I borrowed Shin Hye's phone to call you but they cut her line too. Honestly, I really had a fun time with her. I enjoyed her company when we're together. She told me that she's getting bored at their long distance relationship that she just agreed with her parents. And she convinced me to leave you for our grandparents."

"Then you agreed?" I asked, disappointed.

"Of course I hesitated because I really love you. But grandma talked to me and she requested me to marry Shin Hye and told me she knew that it's the best for me. I reasoned with her and she got attacked by her sickness and was confined in the hospital for days because of me," he sighed, "And that's when I decided to leave you for her and not for Shin Hye."

I don't know what to say. It's really not his fault. Although I already know the truth, I still don't know if I still love him and if I still want to take him back. 

"Bom, I'm really sorry for what happened to us. I'm sorry. I really am," he apologized sincerely. 

"It's okay. I forgive you," I answered smiling softly.

"So you'll take me back?" he asked, hope filling him.

"About that. I'm not really sure," I honestly answered. 

"But why, Bom? I am willing to disobey and break my promise to my grandmother just for you," he told me sounding desperate. 

"I really don't know Siwon. I can't live like that. Like what you said, her illness might lead her to death, and I don't want her to hold a grudge on me until she died. But I do hope that she will recover soon," I explained.

"Don't worry too much. I'll talk to her. I'll convince her. Just please Bom, let me be your guy a-" I cut him before he finished.

"No, Siwon. You should not break your promise to her especially if she's in that kind of condition. I'm sorry but I can't give you an answer now. Thank you so much for the meal. I'll go ahead. I still have a blue print to finish. Good night," I said kindly and rejected him in a nice way. 

He just nodded and allowed me to leave. I stood up then bowed at him for respect before leaving. I hailed a cab and told the driver my address and went straight home with a clouded mind. 

 

-------------
So the truth comes out~

Sorry i can only make 3 today~ ^^