Chapter 32 - End

Fake to Real?!

The next day, it's Friday and it's also the last day of Top and Bom being known as a couple. And also the day that they might end things between them. Friday is practice and rehearsal day.

Both cheerleading and basketball teams were already in the gym having their practice and rehearsal. They're on their usual outfits when they're doing these things. 

"One, two, three and four - More energy girls! Keep that y bodies movin'!" Yuri cheerfully shouted through the music as she watched her members doing their routines, "Bommie! Energy!" she special mentioned Bom when she noticed that Bom looked like a withered vegetable while practicing.

Bom was not in her usual good mood today for her mind kept on telling her that she and Top will end after this day. And she honestly hate that idea. But what can I do, he'll totally chose Shin Hye over me. She sadly thought. 

The boys were having their game and whenever someone will pass the ball to Top, he always misses it totally different from his usual performances in the court. 

"Top hyung, keep your head on the game," Jiyong told him as his captain when he saw Top didn't catch the ball again and when he attempts to shoot it, there's no score to be obtained by their team.

Top looked at Jiyong with an apologetic expression and Jiyong gladly understands him knowing him so well. Jiyong clapped his hands loudly to get his team's attetion, "Okay guys, that's a wrap. Take a shower now," he announced to his team. 

Top walked towards Jiyong as their teammates left for the showers, "Ji. Sorry about my performance today. I'll make it up to you next week. I'm such a disaster," he sincerely apologized and sighed. 

Jiyong put his hand on Top's shoulder and answered him smiling, "No worries, hyung. I totally understand you. Talk to her after washing yourself, alright?"

Top nodded slightly smiling at his friend and walked their way to the boys' locker room to get changed and washed. The girls also finished not long after the boys did. They also got to their locker rooms and started fixing themselves. 

Bom got to finish first together with Yuri. They walked out of the locker room and sat on the bleachers to wait for the others. They saw Shin Hye also finished and walked straight out of the gym together with Yoona and Hyoyeon. 

Just then, Siwon got out of the locker and also walked his way out of the gym to meet Shin Hye and go home. Not long after that, Top together with Seungri also finished. They saw Yuri and Bom sitting on the bleachers.

Seungri didn't think twice from running his way to his girlfriend. Bom saw Top looking at her. He signaled her to follow him on the other side of the gym and she quickly followed.

Top smiled at her lightly when she arrived and she smiled back. They stood in front of each other that you'll see their perfectly matched heights. Top cleared his throat and started talking.

"Bommie. I know, we both know what day is today," he started looking at the floor instead of her.

"Y-yeah. I know. I hope that you felt happy being with me though I'm not a real girlfriend in that one month," she replied looking at him and tried to smile. 

"Of course, I felt happy. Thank you.. For everything," he said now looking at her, "I'll still drive you home today even though things ended today. So, let's go?" he said smiling.

"Uhm, no. You don't have to. Besides, Dara and Bae were still here I'll just ride with them," she rejected his offer kindly even though she loves to go with him. But she doesn't want to make this hard for her. 

"Are you sure?" Top asked sounding disappointed and even got more disappointed when Bom nodded as an answer, "If that's so, I'll be going then."

"Seunghyun, I also thanked you for being with me this one month. I really had fun. Thank you for everything. Be safe, neh?" she said trying her best to show him a convincing smile. Top just smiled back then started walking away from her. 

He didn't bother to tell her that he likes her for he still thinks that Bom will chose Siwon over him and same goes with Bom. 

Meanwhile on the other side, unknown to them, Sunny, Seohyun, Tiffany, Chaerin, Yuri, Minzy, Dara and Seungri were carefully watching their scene like they're watching a drama. 

"What?! He didn't confess?" Seungri whispered to himself, "Confess what?" Yuri whispered back for she completely heard her boyfriend's whisper as she sat beside him. 

Seungri got surprised that she heard him. He thought for a while if he's gonna tell her. Yuri was looking at him waiting for his answer. He sighed then silently apologized to Top in his mind for revealing his secret to Yuri.

"Yuby.. Top hyung likes Bom noona already," he whispered to her that made her eyes widened and smiled brightly while Seungri got confused at her reaction.

"Is that for real?! Oh my gosh," she whispered back but excitement can still be found on her tone and Seungri nodded at her, "Bommie likes him too! OMG, this is exciting!"

"Really? Then, why didn't she confess to him?" Seungri asked confused, "Well, maybe because she still thinks that Top oppa loves Shin Hye and I think Top oppa thought the same, he still believes that Bommie loves Siwon," Yuri answered that made Seungri leave his confusion. 

"You're right! Baby. I think it's time for them to be together. And it will happen if we all make a move," Seungri said and Yuri nodded excitedly. They're excitement got interruped when they saw Bom's sad expression.

She walked over to Dara and asked her to leave already. She just said that she's tired and hungry. Good thing Dara believed her that she told her boyfriend that they'll go ahead.

They waved good bye to their friends then left.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I can only make double today, my head really hurts T_T Sorry sweethearts, I hope you'll forgive me -.-

I promise I'll make it up ^^