Chapter 21 - She's busy

Fake to Real?!

"Bommie! Top's already here," Dara shouted when she opened the door and revealed Top. It was a brand new morning and Top came a little earlier than usual to pick Bom up.

Dara was disturbed in her sleep yesterday when she heard two people shouting and laughing and got surprised when she found Top in their kitchen with Bom that early in the morning. She knew that they had a quarrel that she got confused but the couple explained to her everything that stopped her confusion.

"TELL HIM TO WAIT A SEC!" Bom shouted from upstairs. Dara gave Top a you-heard-her look. Top smiled and nodded then Dara let him come in.

"Dara ah, did Bom have breakfast already?" Top asked. 

"Not yet. I think she just finished taking a bath. She woke up a little late and you came earlier than usual," Dara replied while looking at her watch. 

"Can I have a glass of water?" Top kindly asked, "Sure! Just get it in the kitchen, Bae texted me that he's just 2minutes away from here," Dara replied smiling softly.

"Okay, thank you Dara. You and Bae, be safe alright?" Top said smiling back. Dara nodded then stood up when she heard a car honking outside recognizing that it's her boyfriend and waved good bye to Top. 

Top locked the door after Dara left. He went straight to their kitchen. What he asked Dara was just an excuse for him to get in the kitchen and prepare something for Bom to eat. 

He found loaf breads and some bread filling like nutella and butter. He grabbed a bread knife then made Bom two sandwiches for her to eat while they're on their way to school. He wrapped those in a sandwich bag then took a water bottle from the shelf and poured orange juice into it for Bom also. 

Bom finished dressing up and walking downstairs, "But Dara, I haven't had my breakfast... Yet," she paused for a while when found Dara was no longer there, "Where is she? Top?" she asked herself then called for Top.

Top heard her then walked out of the kitchen holding the sandwiches and the juice, "I'm here. Goodmorning! By the way, Dara left with Bae already. Let's go," Top greeted smiling widely.

"But I haven't ate anything yet," Bom pouted complaining, "Can you give me two to five minutes to eat, please?" she sweetly asked Top.

Top chuckled at her cuteness then answered, "No need for that babe. I already made you something to eat and a juice," he cheerfully said and raised the foods that he was holding, "Just eat it while I'm driving, neh?" 

Bom smiled brightly, "Thank you, Seunghyun! Why are you so sweet lately?" 

"Nothing, I just want us to be more effective," Top answered that made Bom a little disappointed but didn't show it to him.

You're so silly, Bommie. Why are you expecting a different answer? Of course he's still thinking about taking his ex back. Bom thought to herself.

"Oh, right. Let's go," she said. Then Top and her went outside and got in his car. He opened the car door for her then gave her the sandwich and the juice and made his way to his seat. 

"Gosh, I want to sleep more. That blue print was taking all my sleeping hours," Bom complained then started eating. 

"When's the deadline?" Top asked while concentrating on the road.

"Tomorrow. And I just finished half of it, it's giving me a headche and eyebags," Bom complained more and pouted then took a sip on her juice. 

Top looked at her eyes then said, "Don't worry. Seungri's were still worse than yours," he joked that made Bom laughed.

------------------------*

Bom and Yuri were already in their classroom and waiting for their professor to arrive. Just then Shin Hye also came in then went straight to Bom's place. 

"Hi Bommie," she greeted smiling brightly. But Bom can see that it's a fake one.

"What do you want?" Yuri asked annoyed at her presence. Bom tapped Yuri's hand saying to relax. 

"Oh, hi to you too captain," Shin Hye also greeted her and made a salute that made Yuri more annoyed, "I just wanted to ask Bommie something. How are you and Top?," she asked acting so innocent and concerned.

Shin Hye expected that the two got a fight when she remembered Bom's jealous expression when Top agreed to have lunch with her and thinking maybe Top complained about Chaerin's attitude towards her. Well, she's right though. But her bright smile lessen and turned into a tiny frown when she heard Bom's answer.

"We're fine, Shin Hye. We got into a fight but we quickly fixed it. He even surprised me in the middle of the night just to apologize and save our relationship," Bom cheerfully answered.

"Well, good to hear," Shin Hye replied faking a smile then went to her seat disappointed at Bom's answer. Yuri laughed at Shin Hye's reaction but stopped immediately when their professor arrived. 

------------------*

Bom and Top were heading to the cafeteria to buy their foods for lunch together with Dara and Youngbae. Dara and Bom were walking ahead of the boys while happily chatting. 

Bom told Dara her encounter with Shin Hye and just like Yuri, Dara laughed at Shin Hye's reaction. Dara's phone rang, it's her mom and she excused herself to Bom. 

Bom went to Top who was in line to buy their food. Youngbae made his way to Dara. 

"Seunghyun ah~ Let's get home quickly later please? I want to finish my blue print earlier so I can have lots of sleep," she requested cutely that earned a smile from Top.

"Sure babe, I can't resist your cuteness," he answered smiling and playfully pinched Bom's cheek that made Bom giggle. 

Their alone time got interrupted when they heard someone cleared his throat in front of them trying to get their attention. They turned their heads to the person in front of them and found out that it was Siwon. 

The two were surprised especially Bom for Siwon never talked to her again when he broke up with her. 

"Top-ssi, can I talk to Bom for a while? If you don't mind," Siwon kindly asked.

"No need for formalities Siwon. Yeah. Sure I don't mind, you can talk to her now," Top kindly answered back. 

Siwon and Bom was about to go to a place to talk where they can have privacy but suddenly stopped when they heard Top, "Uhh, no. Talk to her here. In front of me," he said with his deep low voice. 

Bom got back to his side, wondering why he said that while Siwon was in front of them, "So, uhm, Bom I want to invite you for dinner later, I want to discuss something with you," Siwon asked. 

"What is it about?" Top was the one who answered instead of Bom. Bom looked at him when he beat her from speaking. 

"Well, it is something between just the two of us," Siwon asked keeping himself calm. But deep inside of him he's getting annoyed at Top's attitude. 

"She's busy. She can't go with you," Top straight forwardly answered while looking straight to Siwon's eyes. 

"Can you please let Bom answer?" Siwon sternly responded and also looking straight to Top's eyes. Bom was just watching them and it's like she saw flying daggers in their eyes. 

"Woah, guys. Relax, okay?" Bom calmed them down, she held Top's hand and slightly squeezed it to softened his expression and gladly it worked. 

Siwon saw that and just looked away, "Siwon ah, I'll be glad to have dinner with you," Bom accepted his offer smiling. 

Siwon smiled back then said, "Thank you. See you after class then. Nice talking with you Top-ssi," he said then left. Top just nodded then let go of Bom's hand and went to buy food. Just then Dara and Bae came back to them. 

Top finished buying their foods and went straight out of the cafeteria not bothering to call them but fortunately Youngbae saw him. 

"What's wrong with him?" Youngbae asked  and Bom just shrugged, both of them were confused, "Let's just go," Dara said. 

Bom sat beside him when they reached the school garden, "Hey, what's with you?" she sweetly asked. 

"Nothing. I thought we're gonna head straight home later because of your blue print?" he answered not looking at her.

"But I can't miss the chance this talk with him," she replied still looking at him but he's looking at his food. 

"So, we're not going home together?" Top asked sounding a little disappointed. 

"Seems like it. Just pick me up tomorrow again, alright?" Bom told him smiling. He finally looked at her then smiled a little. 

There's nothing I can do, anyway. And I'll be unfair if I didn't allow her to go. Besides, I'm just her boyfriend. A fake one. Top thought to himself. 

 

-----------------
I've read about YG Family World Tour Power in Japan and I totally envy Japanese fans so much TT_TT They're so lucky. 

Btw, I'm so touched with your wonderful comments *tears* :)))) I know thank you was not enough but still, thank you guys. I'm so thankful to have subscribers like you! ^^