Chapter 25 - Your pout

Fake to Real?!

BOM'S POV

Top and I arrived at my house safely. He quickly removed his seatbelt, got out then opened the car door for me. He even helped me in removing my seatbelt. He gets my bag at the backseat and helped me stood out from his car. 

We walked to the front door hand in hand. And to my surprise, I didn't even hesitated holding his hand even though Siwon and Shin Hye's not here. 

"Bommie. Go to your room and rest, alright? I'll find something to cook for you," he told me while smiling softly. I gladly followed what he said. 

Okay, I admit, I'm very happy that Seunghyun was here to take care of me. I never expected him to do this because this wasn't included in our plan. 

I reached my room then changed into my comfortable pajamas because I still feel cold. After getting dress, I slumped down to my bed feeling it's softness. I felt sleepy not too long after I lied down on my bed. My eyes slowly closed until all my surroundings turned black.

I stirred in my sleep when I felt someone shaking my shoulder lightly and caressing my hair softly trying to wake me up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Seunghyun beside me holding a tray. 

"Sorry to wake you up, babe. Eat first and take your medicine, neh? Then, sleep again," he softly said. I nodded then sat up on my bed and rested my back against the bed's head board. 

"What is that?" I asked referring to the food.

"Corn soup, I remembered Dara telling me that you don't feel like eating anything this morning. But knowing you, if the food involves corn, you will not hesitate to eat it, so I cooked corn soup for you," he explained smiling that made me smile even more. This guy is really sweet. His future girlfriend would be so lucky. And that lucky girl would be Shin Hye. Tss.

"Thank you, Seunghyun," I thanked him sincerely then kissed his cheek. Wait, I did what?

Top chuckled when he saw my surprised expression, "You really love kissing me, don't you?" he teased while stirring the soup. 

"Y-yah, no I'm not. It's just a thank you gift for you being nice to me," I told him feeling embarassed. 

"Don't deny it, baby. You already got three points from me. I told you, you'll pay for it," he said smiling widely then placed the spoonful of soup in front of my mouth, "say aaahhh."

I giggled at his actions, "You know, I just have fever not broken hands," I jokingly said and tried to grab the spoon and tray from him but he's quick to take it away from me. 

"Yah, don't be such a stubborn baby. I will feed you that's what I want to do," he said like a boss that made me pout because I want to eat on my own, "You know, your pout makes me want to kiss you," he teased and started moving inch by inch closer to me.

I stopped him by placing my index finger on his lips and pushed him lightly. That made him pout like a baby in disappointment. I laughed at his reaction and pinched his cheek because of his cuteness.

"You know, your pout makes me want to kiss you," I imitated his words and that made him laugh, "Alright. I won't be a stubborn baby. Feed me now please, I'm hungry," I requested sweetly. 

He chuckled and granted my request. We talked about things more about ourselves until I finished eating and took my medicine. My head still feels heavy. He placed the tray on my bed side table then tucked me under my blanket. He was about to leave but I stopped when I grabbed his hand.

He looked at me with a questioning look. I smiled then spoke, "Stay, please?" I requested. He smiled back and nodded. He sat on the floor close to my bed. Then caressed my hand softly. 

"Take a rest now, hun," he told me while concentrating on my hand. I positioned sidewards to face him fully. 

"You know, you called me so many endearments," I told him looking at his eyes. 

He turned his eyes on mine then answered, "I don't know. There's something in you that tended me to call you those," he answered amd I can see in his eyes that he's telling the truth, "And a girl like you deserves to be called like that," he added smiling then kissed my hand. 

I smiled and so speechless at his sweetness. He returned his gaze on my hand and continued caressing it. I slowly closed my eyes when I felt the heaviness on my head again. I felt Seunghyun stood up from the floor then sat on the space beside me.

He gently caressed my head while still holding my hand slightly squeezing it. His touch makes me feel so loved that I never experienced with any one else before.

"Sweet dreams my love," he whispered sweetly in my ear then kissed my forehead affectionately. 

And with that I finally realized that I already like him. And that's the reason for my confused feelings.


-----------------------
TopBom moment for you~~~ ^^