Chapter 27 - Better

Fake to Real?!

Bom sighed then pulled Top inside of her room, "I'm sorry about my mom," she apologized not looking at him feeling shy. She made them sit on her bed. She was facing his sideview for Top was sitting sideways. 

"It's alright. She's just joking anyway," Top answered shrugging away the awkwardness. Bom smiled then noticed the paper bag he was holding. 

"What is that?" she asked pointing at the paper bag, "Oh, corn muffins for you," he replied then gave them to her. 

She smiled then thanked him, "Thank you, babe. Why are you here anyway?"she asked placing the food beside her.

"I'm here to check on you. How are you feeling?" he asked smiling then touched her forehead checking her temperature. 

"I'm fine thanks to you for yesterday. But my head still hurts and I still feel weak," she answered in disappointment. 

To her surprise, Top kissed her on the cheek and on her forehead, "Better?" he asked smiling.

"So much," she honestly answered smiling, "The boys told me to tell you to get well soon. They even said that at the same time," he said slightly laughing at his friends' antics. 

Bom laughed with him, "Tell them that I thanked them for being caring." Top nodded smiling. He grabbed Bom's hand and caressed it gently. Bom rested her head on his shoulder feeling the pain in her head again. 

"I thought my kiss made you feel better," he jokingly asked squeezing her hand lightly, "My head told me it's not enough," Bom joked back that made Top chuckle. 

They stood up when they heard Ji Yeon calling them from downstairs saying that their lunch was ready.

-----------------------*

Top left some hours right after they had lunch. He politely bid good bye to Bom's mother, thanked her for the lunch and told her that it's so nice meeting her. Ji Yeon was really pleased at Top's kindness, she also thanked him for taking care of Bom yesterday. 

"Bommie, I really like him for you," her mother started. The two of them was left in the living room watching some drama while Dara's in her room talking with Youngbae on the phone.

Bom looked at her mom as she heard what her mother said, "Mom, what if I told you that I'm not that sure if I love him?" she asked remembering that their relationship was just a fake. 

"Then what if I told you that I can see in your eyes how much you love him?" her mother answered back now looking at her. 

Bom gave her a confused look that made her continue what she was trying to say, "You know, I was observing you two while we're eating this afternoon," her mother honestly said.

"What? Are you investigating?" Bom asked.

"Well, let's just put it that way. But hey, I'm your mom. It's just right and normal for me to observe your man." Ji Yeon answered.

Bom sighed then looked at her waiting for her next words, "I can see that Seunghyun is such a nice, caring and loving man. The way he looked at you was so much different from the way he looked at Dara."

"You know, a man's look becomes different when it comes to the woman they love," she explained, "Is appa different when it comes to you?" Bom asked.

"Yes. He is so much different when it comes to me. And I can feel that whenever we're together," she smiled remembering her times with her late husband, "And you know what, I'm sure that you really love Seunghyun."

"How come?" Bom asked curiously.

"I saw myself in you when you're talking to him. The way you looked at him in the eyes was so much the same with me when I look at your father's," she sighed then continued, "Honey, your eyes were full of love and sweetness when it comes to Seunghyun."

"I think you were just confused with your feelings because you were thinking about something else, something negative that holds you back from loving him with all your heart."

Something negative? Maybe it's the fact that Shin Hye is the one he likes and loves not me. Bom thought and sighed with frustration.

"Baby, don't let that negative thought get in your relationship's way especially if you really love Seunghyun," she said smiling while caressing her daughter's hair, "I want you and Seunghyun to be together forever. I like him for you better than Siwon," she honestly told her daughter. 

Have I really fallen for him? Bom thought confused.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way guys, the photo in every chapter shows their appearances in my story. ^^