Chapter 43 - Back again

Fake to Real?!

BOM'S POV

"Slow down Bom," Dara said as I drove faster than my usual speed, "Sorry Dara ah, but I have to win him back immediately. He might change his mind," I said while focusing on the road.

Damn! Why does their house have to be so far?! I drove faster and at last! We're in their front porch. I immediately unfastened my seatbelt, got out of the car then rang the door bell enlessly. 

Finally, I heard the doorknob clicking, "Noonas! What a surprise! What are you doi-" Jiyong greeted but his words were cut for I was getting more impatiently. 

"Where's your Top hyung?" I asked immediately then walked inside and Dara was tagging along. We are in the living room now and saw Seungri and Bae also there. 

"Hey noonas, how nice of you to come here," Seungri said not taking his eyes of the television playing video games, well he just took it off once when he looked at us. I was going to ask again but Bae already told the answer to my question walking beside Dara smiling, "He's in his room."

I rushed to his room but stopped in the middle of climbing the stairs remembering that this was the first time I came here. I turned to them and Jiyong smiled at me then said,"The last one on the right."

"Thanks Ji!" I said then ran my way there. I turned the door knob to open the door but realized it was locked that I started knocking impatiently. I heard heavy footsteps coming towards me.

When the door opened, I hugged him by surprise that made him lose his balance that caused him to fall on the floor while I'm on top of him. My arms still around his neck, "Ouch," I heard him exclaimed closed eyes when his back hit the floor. 

I sweeped my hair to the left side for him to see my face clearly, I removed my arms around his neck then I placed my hands on the floor cornering him and pushed myself up a little to speak. 

He opened his eyes and looked straight into mine and got surprised that I was here, "B-Bom, you're he-here?" he said obviously can't believe that I'm here and on top of him.

"Tabi ah, I'm sorry I made you hit the floor. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. I'm sorry I called you a liar. I'm sorry I ignored your efforts. I'm sorry I-" my apologies were stopped when he kissed me on the lips by surprise. 

I was shocked by his sudden movement but I eventually responded to his kisses and closed my eyes. I can feel that he smiled against my lips. He supported my body as we slowly sat up on the floor without breaking the kiss. 

I rested my arms around his neck and his hands travelled along my sides until it reached my waist and he grabbed me closer to him. I pushed him closer to me and he made our kiss deeper and more passionate. This kiss we are sharing was full of love and longing for each other.

We pulled away from each other when we ran out of air. We both panted and gasping for air while smiling, closed eyes and leaning on each other's forehead. I opened my eyes and I saw his eyes were looking straight to mine already.

My smile got wider, "Tell me you still love me," I said afraid that he changed his mind this passed few weeks when I'm not with him.

"I love you, Park Bom. So much. It never changed even we're not together anymore. I'm sorry for everything I've done," he said sincerely. 

A tear fell from my eye seeing sincerity in his eyes as he spoke those lovely words, "Don't be sorry anymore. You didn't do anything wrong. I believe you. I know you're a real man that will never hurt a girl. I'm sorry if I didn't believe you. I'm sorry, Seunghyun. I want us to be together again," I said looking at his eyes. 

It took him a long time to answer until he sighed then spoke, "I'm sorry Bom. But, I can't be with you anymore," he said. Sincerity in his eyes were all gone. 

"What? But you.. You just kissed me just now and told me that you love me and it didn't change," I said in a faint voice and tears were falling non-stop from my eyes. 

He sighed then let go of me. He got up then I followed, "I'm sorry Bom. I felt too much pain when you rejected all of my apologies. I think it's best for you to leave now."

I hang my head low, turned around and started walking away from him and tears that were falling were a lot more than that came out earlier. I walked slowly out of his room but stopped half way when I heard him chuckling. 

I turned around and saw him laughing at me, "Yah!! Why are you laughing?!" I asked him confused and annoyed and stomped my feet on the floor.

"Park Bom, you really think that I don't want you anymore," he said laughing then walked towards me and hugged me tightly. I sobbed on his chest and he gently caressed my hair. 

"Ssshhh... Stop crying. I'm sorry baby," he softly said, "No. I hate you," I mumbled between my sobs and he just chuckled. 

He pulled me away from his chest and cupped my face then wiped the tears away from my cheeks, "Stop crying. I'm sorry. I can never live without you," he softly said smiling then pulled me again for a kiss that I quickly responded. 

"I love you Park Bom. So much. Until whenever," he said sincerely as we pulled away. I hugged him tightly and buried my face in his neck. 

"I love you too. Don't ever let go of me," I said still in his neck as he hugged me back tighter. 

He nodded, "I promise."