Chapter 5 - School starts

Fake to Real?!

Dara and Bom arrived home safely. They agreed to take a bath first before arranging their things. Good thing there's tw bathrooms in their house. One upstairs and the other beside the kitchen. They finished at the same time and also picked their rooms. Bom chose the one with a balcony. Dara got no problem with since she just want a room that is not that huge. Bom's room was bigger than Dara's. After arranging their own rooms. They joined force to fix the living room.

"Bom ah. What happend to you and Top this morning? I didn't ask you earlier because you look so pissed," Dara  curiously asked Bom and starting a conversation.

Bom replied while continued to arrange the picture frames, "Aish dara. I can't believe I slept with a man I barely knew. And I cant believe you and Chaerin asking him to carry me last night! Of all the boys that we are with last night why does it have to be him?!" Then Bom turned her gaze to hef waiting for an explanation.

Dara just laughed at Bom's annoyed reply, "Hahah. Sorry dear cousin. Top is the stromgest last night, you're a bit heavy you know," she paused then comtinued, "and you know what? He was supposed to be also drunk last night because like you, her girlfriend just dumped him yesterday," dara continued and Bom listened attentively. 

"What? Meaning he's also broken and he had the guts to call me "Ms. Broken Hearted" this morning?" Bom said still a little bit annoyed and at the same time feeling sorry for him. 

"Woah! He called you that? Haha. Top really has guts eh. Anyway Bom, enough for the talking. Let's finish this quickly. Im so hungry~~~" dara demanded as she pouted.

"Wait, are you sure you're my cousin Dara? Because that cousin of mine will never terminate a conversation," Bom joked and playfully placed her palm on Dara's forehead as if she's sick. "Yah bommie! Im serious here!" Dara replied while poutinf cutely. Bom just laughed at her cousin's childish acts. "Alright. Alright."

------

The next day was their first day of school. Top woke up a little bit early. He's a bit excited and nervous for surely he'll see his ex girlfriend in school. He sighed and decided to wake the others.

Bom on the other hand was nervous too. She kept on thinking what she'll do if ever Siwon and her will bumped in one of the hallways in school with his new girlfriend. She sighed and decided to just wake and cook breakfast for Dara and her.

-----

"Welcome to YG Seoul University hyung! One of the best as they say," Seungri cheerfully said to his Top hyung.

"Wow. I didn't know this is way better than my previous school. This is huge, elegant and the surroundings.. just wow," Top opinioned. Daesung went to his other side then patted his shoulder, "I have to agree with your words hyung. You'll surely enjoy your senior year here in this school and of course, with us!" Dae said then high fived his hyung and the other boys.

"Oh hyung, we're in the same class right?" Jiyong asked for confirmation. 

"Oh yeah. Engineering all the way," Top answered then high fived Jiyong.

You see their in college now and eventually will graduate. Jiyong and Top are taking civil engineering. Daesung and Seungri are taking Broadcast communication. Taeyang is also taking engineering but a different type. His was mechanical. 

"Well, once again hyung welcome! I bet you'll be enjoying everything here-" Youngbae paused as he was shocked to what he saw then he continued, "well maybe except for that," he pointed to a "couple" walking together hand in hand. The boys turned to where Youngbae is pointing at. And looked at their hyung with full of concern.

Unknown to them the girls were already near to them. And also noticed the direction where Youngbae is pointing at. Then concernedly looked at Bom. 

"Bae, isn't that Choi Siwon? You're same class with right? Jiyong asked.

"Yeah, I thought he's Bom noona's boyfriend," Bae replied still looking at the "couple".

"I heard he dumped Bom noona the other day," Seungri shared.

"Dont tell me he is the one Shin Hye talking about?!" Top exclaimed.

Meanwhile on the girls' side..

"Hey isn't that Park Shin Hye? Same class with Bom?" Chaerin asked.

"Yeah, she is. Omo! Bom will get hurt badly.." dara answered. Unaware to them Bom heard their  conversation.

"Dont tell me she is the one Siwon's talking about!" Bom exclaimed.

"Sorry unnie.. we think it is her-" Before Minzy could finish her sentence. Bom run away from them. And let the tears she was holding back to fall. 

"BOM!!!" the girls shouted in unison. Earning the attentions of the boys. 

"What happened to her?" Jiyong asked. Chaerin just pointed Siwon and Shim Hye for an answer. Unknown to them, Top followed Bom. Understanding what she was feeling right now.

"Hey, anyone seen Top hyung?" Seungri asked. Then the rest shook their heads. Then turned their gaze to the lovey dovey couple.

~~~~~

I will update for more tomorrow! ^^ thank you for reading , waiting and subscribing! ^^ lots of love~~~~ ♥♥♥