Chapter 35 - Working

Fake to Real?!

"Seungri-ah," Yuri called for her boyfriend. They were at the school garden alone waiting for the others. Minzy, Daesung, Chaerin and Jiyong were in the cafeteria buying some food to eat. Bom was with Dara and Youngbae at the library, helping Bom to borrow some books for their thesis-making. Well Top, they don't know where he is.

Seungri turned his gaze to his girlfriend when he heard her voice, "Yes my lady?" he reponded flirtatiously. 

"Yah. You don't have to be so flirty," she smacked his shoulder lightly and scrunched her eyebrows.

"But I'm only this flirty when it comes to you my lady," he told her sweetly that made her eyebrows softened. 

"Really?" she said smiling and he just nodded, "Anyway, we finally got an idea of how to make Top oppa and Bom unnie confess their feelings to each other," she excitedly told him. 
Seungri's face lighten and a grin grew on his face, "How? Come on, tell me! Come baby baby~ Come come baby~," he said also excited and imitated 2ne1's Sandara's part in their song Come Back Home while also doing the dance step.

Her boyfriend's silliness made her laugh, "Panda stop it," she said laughing then Seungri stopped at his action, "Okay. You know that our thesis will be done by pairings, right?" she started and Seungri just nodded.

"And you know Bom unnie's paired with Siwon while Top oppa was paired with Sunny. And our plan is, we asked Sunny to help us by being so clingy with Top oppa whenever Bom unnie's around," she continued while Seugri just stayed quiet and listened to him. 

"And that will get Bom unnie jealous, right? And she, being paired with Siwon will also get Top oppa mad! Siwon's like an angel in disguise without him knowing," Yuri finished happily while clapping her hands in excitement. 

"OMG! My baby is really brilliant!" Seungri exclaimed obviously not objecting with her idea. 

"I know right! And you, you know what to do whenever the plan's going," she smirked and Seungri got her point and grinned.

------------------------*

"Oppas, you know what to do, okay?" Minzy told her Daesung and Jiyong oppa after Chaerin told them their plan. The boys got nothing else to do but nod at them, besides they also think that it's brilliant. 

They walked their way back to the school garden after buying something to eat in the cafeteria. They arrived and saw that Youngbae, Dara and Bom were already there also. They greeted each other and talked about random things.

"Hey, where's Top hyung?" Youngbae asked in the middle of their conversations that got Bom's attention and she waited for someone to answer because she's also curious where is he.

"We don't know. I think he's with his thesis buddy Sunny," Jiyong answered. Everyone nodded their heads for acknowledgement except for Bom. 

"Speaking of them. There they are. On their way here. Hey, hyung!" Daesung said when he saw Top and Sunny walking together towards them. Top waved at him hearing his voice. The others turned their heads to Top and Sunny's direction and they all also waved at them except for Bom again. 

She envy Sunny even more when she saw Top carrying Sunny's things while they're walking, talking and laughing with each other. Dara saw Bom's reation and smirked to herself knowimg that their plan's working.

"Hey guys. Do you mind if me and Sunny can talk about our plans in our thesis here?" Top kindly asked them. And they shook their heads saying that they don't mind and they're welcome to talk there. Sunny thanked them and greeted them happily. 

Top and Sunny sat on the other side of the table where was near in front of Bom. Bom really found it awkward as Top was with a girl which was not her that was used to be her and they are here seated nearly in front of her. She just turned her attention to the book she was reading but can't comcentrate cause she can still hear them. 

"So uhm, when should we start this work of ours?" Top asked Sunny smiling, "Maybe next week? I know we've got six or seven months to do this but I believe this work requires a lot of information and efforts," Sunny answered smiling back and moving a little more closer to Top as she saw Minzy signaling her to do it. Top was writing something on a paper that he has no idea of what's going on. 

"I think you're right. So, let's start this next week. Your house or mine?" Top asked that got Bom's head turned to them.

What he's gonna bring her to his house that I've never been? Aish. Why am I reacting like this. Bom thought to herself still looking at them. She just turned her gaze away when Top saw her reaction.

Top was curious of Bom's reaction but shrugged it away and turned to Sunny again, "I mean Sunny, what I meant to my house was our house, I live with the boys by the way," he added and waited for her answer. 

"Oppa, I think we should just do it at my apartment. We might disturb the boys if we work there. Besides, I'm alone in my apartment," Sunny answered that made Bom stopped to whatever she was doing and started imagining things that they might do that she'll not like. 

Bom's eyes widened at her imagination. WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING! THINK STRAIGHT PARK BOM. She thought to herself and shook her head with closed eyes. 

"Bommie, are you alright?" Chaerin asked as she saw Bom was shaking her head from right to left then left to right. Chaerin's question made Top look at Bom with worried eyes and totally forgot about what Sunny had said. 

Sunny looked at Yuri and she saw Yuri gave her a thumbs up and a wink saying that she's doing a great job. Sunny just smiled and felt a little guilty of what she was doing. 

"Y-yeah. I'm fine," Bom plainly answered Chaerin and just turned her head again to the book while sipping on her corn shake. When he heard her answer, Top returned her attention to Sunny. 

"As I was saying oppa. We can get more concentration there. So, what do you think?" Sunny continued smiling. Bom quietly waited for Top's answer and got disappointed when she heard his voice said yes. 

"Omo, oppa. Your forehead's sweating. Here, let me help you with that," Sunny said then grabbed a tissue in her bag and started wiping Top's forehead. Top didn't know what to do that he just let Sunny be. 

Bom saw how Sunny wiped his forhead and how Top didn't even pulled away or rejected her help. She felt hurt and didn't notice that her hand that was resting on her lap clenched in to a fist but relaxed immediately when Dara held it softly. Bom just continued sipping on her shake.

"Sunny! You look so good for hyung!" Seungri commented that made Bom choked on her drink and coughed really hard that got everyone's attention. Dara and Chaerin soothed her back as she continued coughing. 

Top looked at her worriedly and really curious at her reactions. Bom stopped coughing eventually, she placed her shake cup on the table angrily and packed her things hurriedly then stood up. Then thanked Dara and Chaerin.

"I'll just find Siwon," she simply said then started walking away from them. Top could only look at her walking figure until she's far away and out of his sight. 

Lucky guy. He thought to himself sadly.