Chapter 11 - Apology

Fake to Real?!

Before the story. I would like to thank my first awesome twenty two unique subscribers! ^^

CutieHalcyon
blackjack2ne1forever
jajaMitchie
Bom-bardir
ameanfizz
65384084
black-dahlia
hellokawaii15
rawrxshirley
bomira
Zara13
X_panda_X
fatinTabichuu
shinz85
LittleNinja93 - Thank you very much for the upvote! ^^
fxxkin_Krazy
meanbelon
angelin
frontelicious
YouniqB2UTY

enedrenidnan

josuke

 Thank you. Your comments motivate me to come up for a good scene for the story. Lots of love guys~~

-------------------------------------*

Top woke up the earliest of the boys. He gladly prepared breakfast for them and woke them up. One by one. The boys only live in one roof. Their parents shared money to buy them a house. The house is quite big that is only right for five people. 

"Why so early hyung? It's a weekened," Seungri complained still sleepy but sat on the chair and ready to eat. All of them are already there, began eating but still sleepy. 

"Oh nothing. I just want to cook breakfast for my dear dongsaengs," Top sweetly answered. "Woah. Someone's in a good mood eh?" Jiyong teased then took a bite on his toast.

"I just had a good sleep you know," Top reasoned and sipped on his juice, "And I was wondering if you all can go with me."

"Where to?" Daesung asked while drinking his juice, "At Bom and Dara's place," Top answered, "What are you going to do there? You and Bom noona seems really close nowadays," Youngbae asked and was now fully awake because of mentioning Dara. 

"Yeah, you two were the last ones to leave the gym yesterday because of something important, are you two dating already?" Seungri teased his hyung while moving his brows up and down.

"Yah maknae! You'll never change, don't you? And no, me and Bom are not dating okay? But she is the reason why I'm going to their house," Top said and smiled brightly looking up like he was thinking or daydreaming that got the boys curious.

"Hey, do you find Bom noona pretty?" Jiyong asked. 

"Yes."

"Attractive?" Daesung asked.

"Yes."

"Cute?" Youngbae asked.

"Yes."

"Hot?" Seungri asked.

"Hell, yeah! Wait what??" Top asked confused. Then was back to his senses when he saw his boys bursted into laughter. He playfully smacked their heads one by one. But it didn't stopped them from laughing. 

"Aish! Shut up already! Be ready in an hour if you want to go with me," Top said annoyed then stood up went upstairs to get ready leaving his friends dying in laughter. 

Shin Hye's still the one for me, jerks. He thought and smirked.
-----------------------------*
Bom just finished taking a bath. She wore floral shorts and a plain blouse. She immediately went downstrairs when she heard their doorbell rang and Dara called her. 

"BOMMIE! CAN YOU GET THAT ONE? I'M BUSY COOKING," Dara yelled from the kitchen. "Coming!" Bom yelled back going to the door.

"GOOD MORNING BOMMIE!!" three pretty girls greeted when Bom opened the door. Bom giggled at her friends' loudness this early in the morning. 

"Good morning guys! Come in! Who invited you to come over?" Bom asked while smiling and ushering them to the dining table. "Me!" Dara answered coming out from the kitchen carrying bowls of ramen, "Let's eat!" 

"Hhhmmm.. Dara you are the best ramen cook! Ever!" Yuri complimented Dara. Dara just giggle then continued eating. 

"By the way girls, you're just right in time to visit. I think the boys are coming over as well," Bom said unsure. Because she was just expecting Top.

"Really?! Wait, you sound unsure," Chaerin noticed, "Because I was just expecting for Top. Since he's the only one I asked to come here today yesterday," just like the boys, the girls also looked at Bom curiously. Bom looked back questioning their looks.

"Woah, unnie. You and oppa are getting closer and closer eh. Are you two finally dating?" Minzy teased moving her brows up and down like Seungri.

"Yah! You know I'm still into Siwon right?!" Bom defended herself, " Yeah. But we want you to move on from him," Chaerin honestly said.

"But! Remember what you told me? I might still have a chance to take him back," Bom cheerfully answered, "Yes but Bommie you might got hurt again," Yuri warned her.

"Aish. Don't worry guys. We'll see what will happen," Bom said while drinking her juice, "But bom, I have to admit this. You and Top look better together! Who agrees with me?" Dara asked while raising her hand. The others  raised their hands giggling as they agree to Dara.

"Don't be silly! He's still into Shin Hye," Bom said kind of disappointed, "Then why do you sound like disappointed? Do you find him handsome?" Yuri teased.

"No, I do not sound disappointed. And yes, I do find him handsome," Bom admitted while smiling like she was daydreaming about her prince charming.

"Cute?" Chaerin teasingly asked.

"Yep."

"Gentleman?" Minzy followed.

"Yeah."

"HOT??" Dara asked half shouting.

"UH-HUH!" Bom answered half shouting as well. She snapped out of her fantasies when she heard her friends' loud laughters. And found out that she was fooled by her friends. 

"Yah what kind of friends are you!? Aish. Just call me when they're here," Bom said standing up and heading upstairs, "And please stop laughing!"
------------------------*
Hours passed then the boys arrived. They greeted their own girlfriends and silently thanked themselves for agreeing to come there. 

"BOMMIE! THEY'RE HERE!!" Dara shouted. They all headed to the living room then watched a movie. Bom came then greeted them. She and Top caught each other's eyes then she signaled him to follow her to the garden. He just nodded then followed her. The others just mind their own businesses giving the older ones privacy knowing that they will talk about their issues with their ex-s.

"So, where shall we start?" Bom asked Top while taking a sit on the bench there. She patted the space beside her telling him to sit with her and he gladly followed. She turned to look at him, waiting for his answer then he cleared his throat.

"I think... I should apologize first," he answered while scratching the back of his head like he was nervous not looking at Bom feeling kind of shy with what he's about to say. Bom just looked at him curiously then he continued talking, "Bom. I'm sorry for what happened when we went clubbing. You know.. When I slept with you. Maybe, you're right. I was stupid when I did that," Top apologized sincerely. 

"No. It's okay. It already happened. Besides, past is past right? And I realized I'm also at fault because I drowned myself with alcohol which was not right. I should've controlled myself back there," she also admitted and apologized, "I'm sorry too. And I'm also sorry for accusing you and calling you a maniac which was not true," Bom ended with a smile.

"I'm sorry too for rubbing in your face that you're broken when I am too. I should've done that to myself not to you," Top said again and smiled back. Silence engulfed the garden. They looked at each other then laughed at the awkwardness. 

"Okay. Enough for that. We clearly forgive each other, right?" Bom asked and earned a nod and smile from Top.

"Then let's talk of the real deal here!" Bom cheerfully said.

-*-
TopBom just admitted something hehehe~~ 
Keep on reading please~~ ♥♥