Chapter 7 - Those smiles

Fake to Real?!

Top and Bom went down to go to their rooms. Top gets his registration card to look for his room number. Since his new, he asked Bom where is his room.

"Uhh, Bom?" Bom turned to him, "Where is room 301?" Bom thought for a while then answered him, "Oh yeah, I forgot you're new here. What's your class anyway? This is the building for Engineering and Architecture."

"I'm in Engineering. Same class with Jiyong," Top replied. "Come on. I'll take you there. I'll be passing by there on my way to my room," Bom offered smiling at him.

Before Top could respond. He was somewhat starstrucked from Bom's beautiful smile. This was the first time he saw her smile. I didn't notice, she's kind of attractive. He thought while staring at Bom. She felt shy in Top's stare that's why she snapped her fingers in front of him that brought him back to his senses.

"Oh, sorry. Thank you. Let's go," Top smiled back at her. And Bom as well was kinda starstrucked from his handsome face.

When they reached their destination Bom bid good bye and was about to leave when Top grabbed her arm and said, "Think of what I said earlier." Bom just nodded then went straight to her class. Her mind clouded with thoughts.

*********************

The school bell rang, meaning it was lunch break. Bom was still in deep thoughts that she didn't heard the bell rang. So Yuri, their other friend patted her on the shoulder that brought her back to earth.

"Yah Bommie! It's lunch break. Your favorite time," Yuri cheerfully said to her, "What's with you? You seem really occupied by something today. You don't talk too much either, are you really my Bommie?" Yuri jokingly added that made Bom smile.

"You're still silly Kwon Yuri! Of course I'm really am your Bommie. It's just that.. There's something you don't know yet Ms. Black Pearl," Bom answered. Yuri's eyes widened then convinced Bom to tell her now.

"Oooohh. What is it?! Can you tell me now? Please! I'm dying in curiosity here," Yuri said a bit of exaggerated and acted like she was about to faint.

"Yah Yuri! You're a bit over reacting," Bom laughed at her friend's acts, "Come on. I bet Dara and the others are waiting for us. Just ask them about it," Bom said to Yuri while smiling.

"Alright! Come on now. Whatever that is, always remember that we're here for you," Yuri said with a wide smile.

"Of course I will, how can I forget that when I'm with you all the time," Bom said showing a wider smile than ever.

They were going out of the room laughing when suddenly Bom bumped into a girl that caused them to fall on the floor. Yuri went to Bom's side to help her. Someone came to the other girl's side to help her.

"Bommie, are you alright?" Yuri asked with concern. Bom nodded and being the kind girl she is, the first one to apologize, bowing, "I'm sorry miss. I was not looking at my way. Sorry," when she looked up, her eyes widened and began to blur. She discovered that the girl she bumped with was Shin Hye and the person who helped her to get up was Siwon.

"Girl, next time can you watch where... You're going..." Shin Hye stuttered a bit finding out that it was Bom who was apologizing to her. She turned to Siwon to check his expression. He was also a bit shocked and now looking at Bom. "Oh Bom-shii, I didn't know it was you. Sorry for being rude. And yeah, I'm also sorry if Siwon chose me over you," Shin Hye apologized with a smile but it more seems like she was mocking Bom.

Yuri noticed that and was about to say something rude to Shin Hye but she was stopped by Bom, "Oh yeah. It’s alright. We have to go. Sorry again."

Bom said in one go not looking at the person she's talking to then pulled Yuri away from the scene. Tears were starting to fall.

"Is that the reason why are you like this? Oh that woman! I'm about to grab her hair earlier," Yuri said through gritted teeth, "It seems like she's not sorry at all. Yah Bommie, are they the reason for your sadness?" Yuri comforted her.

Bom just nodded and wiped her tears, "Let's just go. I need corn."

Yuri smiled and said, "Yeah I know." then linked arms with Bom while heading to their destination.

 

------------------------------

Hi guys! I added Yuri in the gang cause she's my favorite GG member! ^^ just sharing hihihi. Keep on subscribing my loves~~~ <3 THANK YOU!! ^_________^v