Chapter 13 - The new couple

Fake to Real?!

Dara and the others were already at school. They were at the school field waiting for Bom and Top to arrive. Dara, Minzy, Yuri and Chaerin were sitting on the bench while the boys were standing in front of them laughing at their maknae's story while the girls were busy with their girl talks. 

"Girls, were just gonna buy something to drink. Do you want anything?" Daesung asked the girls. The girls just shook their heads then continued talking to each other. The boys made their way to the cafeteria.

"What's taking Bom so long? Class starts in half an hour now. And she's missing all these girl talks," Chaerin said, "Yeah, where is she Dara? Why didn't you and Bae asked her to come here with you?" Yuri asked.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you! Bom told me this morning that someone is gonna pick her up that's why she rejected my offer and she didn't even mention that someone's name," Dara said pouting. Chaerin and Yuri got also curious to that someone.

They didn't saw where Minzy was looking at and her shocked face as they were busy talking about things that just them who understands until she spoke, "Unnies, I think I already know who that someone is," that caught the three older girls' attention then turned to where Minzy was looking at. Their smiling faces turned to shocked ones and gasped quietly.

"Oh," Dara started.

"My," Yuri followed.

"Gosh," Chaerin finished.

"WHAT?! THEY'RE ALREADY DATING?!" the boys exclaimed in unison loudly who were now standing behind them and also looking at where the girls looking at.

"Yaaah! There's no need to be loud," Chaerin complained and got a little bit annoyed to the boys' loudness, "Sorry Hunchae. It's just so shocking!" Jiyong apologized to his girlfriend.

"It really is unnie! Just the other day she told us that she's still into the past, right? And now, look at them," Minzy told her Chae unnie.

"He even also denied the other day that they're already dating," Daesung added recalling what he told them when they were talking that morning.

There they saw, Bom and Top holding each other's hand while laughing their way to their friends' direction. Top was carrying some of Bom's things that were needed to her major like the long T-square. If you look at them, they were such a perfect couple that no one will ever think that they're just faking it.

"Hahahahah~ Look at their faces! It's just so priceless," Bom told Top laughing while looking at her friends' faces.

"I know! They're so funny. The boys were so loud! I even heard their loud voices here," Top answered also laughing.

"We are such great drama artists!" Bom joked that made Top laugh even more.

"Stop dreaming! Hahahaha~ Our gestures were just so effective," Top said breaking Bom's daydreaming. But deep inside of him, he loves the feeling of helding Bom's soft hand in his. It's like it's made for him.

"I bet they will shower us questions," Bom said, knowing her friends very well especially her girls, "Well, we better be good in answering. Our answers must match," Top replied smiling.

"Let's look at each other if we need each other's help, neh? So that, they'll not doubt this relationship of ours," Bom said then winked at Top like it made his heart melt.

"Got that baby," Top sweetly answered while squeezing Bom's hand slightly. Bom smiled then greeted her friends. Yes, they actually got there a little longer because they walked like they're on the moon.

"Good morning guys! Sorry we're late," Bom said smiling at them. Then there goes the questions as they expected.

"When did this started?" Yuri started.

"How did this happened?" Seungri followed.

"Is he the one you're talking about this morning?" asked Dara.

"Hyung is this why you didn't came here with them?" Youngbae asked referring to the other boys.

"You told us just the other day that you're not over with the past yet then can you please explain this now?" Chaerin requested.

"Hyung I thought you and noona are not dating. You just denied it the other day also," Jiyong said confused at the happenings.

"Can you answer all of their questions?" Minzy and Daesung both said at the same time that made the new couple laugh.

"You two are so cute!" Bom told Minzy and Daesung while smiling widely. Then all of their questions were left unanswered as the school bell rang.

"Let's talk about this later. You might get late to your classes," Top announced, "Ji go ahead. I'll just bring Bom to her classroom."

"Sure hyung. Bye noona!" Jiyong said smiling and kissed Chaerin on the cheek before walking away. The new couple also made their way to their destination still holding each other's hand.

They have no idea that they're being watched since the beginning by also a couple where Shin Hye and Siwon belonged, their ex-s.

"So, they're together now," Shin Hye said disappointed, "So, you're jealous now?" Siwon asked her but not looking at her. He was looking at Top and Bom who were walking their way happily, feeling jealous.

"Of course not. Let's go. Drop me off in my classroom too," Shin Hye said obviously jealous and pissed. Since Top never done that to her because he was not studying at YG Seoul University yet when they're still dating. Siwon just nodded and sighed.

The four of them arrived at their destination at the same time. Shin Hye smirked then pecked Siwon on the lips before going inside of the classroom smiling in victory thinking that he made Bom jealous which was right. Then he left. Bom saw all of that and felt hurt.

"Hey.. Don't show them that you're affected. Our world class act will be ruined," Top whispered to her jokingly trying to cheer Bom up.

Bom smiled then said, "You're right. Thank you. I'm sor-," her words were cut when Top suddenly kissed her on the forhead then said, "Don't be sorry. I understand. See you later at lunch break okay? I'll pick you and Yuri here," Top said smiling. Bom smiled back then waved Top good bye.

Shin Hye saw Top's affectionate actions to Bom that made her feel angry and jealous to death that she almost broke the pencil she was holding.

---------------------
I smell a battle going on.. Hehe~ another update guys. Thank you for waiting! ^^