Chapter 4 - The next morning

Fake to Real?!

Hhmm.. Ouch. My head hurts like hell.. Where am I? And oh, there's something on my waist. Aish! This head really! Bom thought to herself. She woke up with a hangover. And felt something heavy on her waist. She lifted the covers half-awake to check her waist. When she saw what's heavy. Her eyes quickly opened up completely. 

"Omo! A man's arm! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Bom screamed on top of her lungs. Which made the man sleeping beside her woke up. And almost fell off the bed. Bom was in panic. She checked herself and sighed with relief when she found out that she's still fully dressed. But then, she remembered she slept with a man she barely knows. 

"Yah Bom-shii. Why do you have to scream like that?! Your voice is like a siren. Aishh. Someone's still sleeping you know!" Top said annoyed.

Bom quickly turned to the man who spoke, and replied to him angrily, "You! What the hell happened?! Why am I in a bed with you?! And where am I anyway?" 

"Can you please not shout? Im just inches away from you okay? And please, calm down. You might wake the others. Have consideration please?" Top replied getting up from the floor. 

"Aish this man really. Can you please answer my questions?" Bom asked trying to calm down.

"Okay, Ms. Broken Hearted! First, welcome to my room! You drunk a lot of alcohol last night because you are trying to "ease the pain" in your heart you said," Top explained.

"The others were so busy with their girlfriends. And Seungri can't help me either because he's also drunk. Daesung and Minzy helped him. Dara and Chaerin asked me to carry you home. Since you and Dara just moved in your new house, they decided to just stay here in our place for the night. When I lay you down there in my bed and was about to leave, you mumbled in your sleep, you told me to stay and don't leave you, so that's why we're in the same bed. Happy now?" Top continued.

"Well, if you're wise enough, you're still going to leave and will not listen to what I asked you to do because you know I'm drunk! And drunk people as far as I know says things they dont think about. And excuse me Mr. Maniac, what did you just call me?!" Bom fired back.

"And what did you just call me now?! Maniac?! Is that the way you thank the person who helped you to get home and didn't left you in a drunk state? And are you saying that I'm stupid for staying with you?" Top paused then continued, "And oh by the way, I just called you Ms. Broken Hearted just describing your state now."

"Aish! You're a maniac for hugging me without me knowing it. Who knows where else did your hand traveled. And fyi, you dont have to rub in my face that I'm broken hearted," Bom replied still annoyed. "Aish, now my whole day is ruined!" Bom added lookimg at Top.

"So are you blaming me now? If you just didn't screamed and panicked or just thanked me your will not be ruined miss!" Top bombarded. Making Bom more annoyed. Bom just want to go home and avoid the man in front of her. She stood up from the bed and went strainght out to call Dara and askes her to go home with her.

"DARA PARK! WAKE UP AND COME HOME WITH ME NOW!" Bom yelled for she doesn't know in what room was Dara sleeping. Everyone  also got alarmed from Bom's voice and walked out of their rooms.

"Bommie! Its too early! Dara complained still sleepy. 

"No complaining! Let's go now!" Bom commanded.

"Okay okay. We'll go. Hey guys! Thank you for last night." Dara said smiling even if she's sleepy.

Then Top cam out of his room, "Atleast Dara here know how to thank people. You're welcome Dara-shii," Top said loud enough for Bom to hear. 

Bom heard it clearly but just rolled her eyes then went out of the house with Dara.

 

------------

Hi guys! Sorry. I'm trAvelling earlier and cant update. But here it is now! ^^ I'll post Chapter 5 later and maybe put on more chapters. ^^ thank you for subscribing and requesting for more updates! I really appreciate that! ^^ Thank you again please keep on reading and waiting! ^^ THANK YOU GUYS ~~~~ ♥♥♥♥