Chapter 2 - Another Break Up

Fake to Real?!

"Yah hyung! What came into your mind that you transferred in our university?" Jiyong asked his Top hyung while his eyes were glued on the screen for they're playing video games together with the other boys, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri.

"Oh yeah hyung! I was also wondering about your reason for transferring I thought you love your school and you don't like ours," Seungri said and pouted while his eyes were also on the screen.

"Oh nothing! I just want to have lots of time with Shin Hye. You know, having long distance relationship is not that fun," Top honestly responded to his dongsaengs not removing his sight from the game. Shin Hye is Top's girlfriend for five long months and at the same time schoolmate of the boys and also the girls, Dara, Bom, Chaerin and Minzy.

"Are you having doubts hyung? Hahah! Don't worry, I think Shin Hye is a nice girl, she won't be cheating on you, maybe," Youngbae answered and received a slight smack on his head from Top. "HYUNG! WHAT WAS THAT FOR???" Bae yelled to his hyung as he sooth his head.

"What do you mean by "maybe"?! Of course Shin Hye will not do that to me!" Top answered back. Just then his phone rang and their game ended. When he saw that his girlfriend's caller ID, he quickly answered it with a wide smile.

"Hey babe! You know what? We'll be going on the same school the day after tomo-" Top greeted cheerfully but was cut by his girl.

"Seunghyun. There's something we need to talk about," she said seriously and coldly that made Top nervous and went to the balcony to have privacy. He was schocked for Shin Hye never called him by his first name.

"Hey baby.. Is there something wrong? What is it about?" he asked calmly anf nervously.

"Yes, there is. It is about US. We need to end evrything right here, right now." she responded sternly.

"WHAT?! WHY? DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? WHAT IS IT? TELL ME! I'LL FIX IT! I'LL FIX EVERYTHING JUST DON'T DO THIS!" Top's voice suddenly volumed up cause of shock. The boys' attention turned to him when they heard him shout and they quickly sneek in the balcony ready to comfort their hyung though no one knows what will come.

"I'm sorry Top. But I already found someone better than you. And is more deserving for my love. He knows how to take care of me. And always there by my side." she said fiercely and coldly.

"You know I can do better. I promise! I'll make it up to you just don't put everything this way. PLease! You said you'll only love me! Baby please.." Top desperately responded.

"Sorry hun. I made my decision. Bye, Top." Then the call ended.

Top felt her heart broke into pieces. The girl used to be her world just dumped everything what they have. He also thought that transferring to the school where she also goes is not worth it anymore. Just when a tear from his eye fell, he felt something tapped his shoulder and someone brotherly hugged him. It was Jiyong and Seungri. The boys never thought their hyung will let a tear out in front of them. In Top's mind, there's only one thing to escape that feeling ---------- alcohol.

He wiped away the tear and cleared his throat then turned to his friends, "Are you guys free tonight? Can you accompany me at a nearby club? You understand what I'm going through right?" he asked.

As the second eldest of the group, Jiyong was the one who answered him, "Sure hyung! We'll come with you! We're gonna have some fun!!" he said cheerfully and wriggling his eyebrows. Top playfully hit his head. "Yah! What do you mean by fun?! You have a grilfriend remember!"

"I know hyung! i'm just trying to cheer you up! and by fun, I mean fun! no dirty thoughts hyung, don't worry! Right boys?" Jiyong turned to the others.

"Jiyong is right! If its okay with you hyung, can we invite our girls over as well?" Youngbae asked.

"Oh yeah hyung! They also study in our university that is going to be your school as well. You make new friends right?" Daesung followed.

"Don't worry hyung. My erted side will be hidden tonight just for you!" Seungri said. That made everyone laughed including Top.

"You know what maknae, sometimes I'm so thankful that I have you well not all the time," Top said and patted Seungri's head but the maknae just pouted while the others laughed at Top's words. Then Top turned to Youngbae, Jiyong and Dae, "of course guys, you can invite the girls!"