I'll have to get back to you

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Mark's p.o.v.)

===

Summer: A time where you don't have school and go on vacation. 

For the past 5 years my parents have taken me wherever I wanted to go during my break.

But this year... 

"What better way to spend your summer vacation than moving to a different country?~" Yes, my mom really asked me that.

It's not all bad... at least my best friend is coming with us.

"What?! you're moving??? that's unacceptable. Mr. and Mrs. Tuan~ do you have room for 1 more in your car?~" Yes, he REALLY asked that.

I still wish it didn't have to come to this, though. I don't have a girlfriend back in the states or anything... I mean, sure, I had girls falling at my feet... I never took advantage of that though. I want someone who likes me for me-- not my looks. Maybe Korea will be different?

"Mark!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at my best friend. "Dude, you're like a space cadet; you keep staring at nothing."

"Ah, sorry..." 

There's no turning back now, I'm already on the plane to Korea.

My parents are sitting in first class...and normally I'd be there too, but Jackson told them that I wanted to sit in couch. Yeah, no. I'm not really a fan of people, and right now I'm surrounded by them-- in the air! That means I have no way of escaping!

I looked at Jackson and saw him eyeing something-- or should I say someone?

"Dude, you're gross." I shook my head at him. 

He ignored me while he continued to eye the young flight attendant. He cleared his throat, gaining her attention.

=

(Author's p.o.v.)

=

"Do you always work in couch?" Jackson asked. Mark rolled his eyes, knowing what was to come.

The flight attendant nodded her head, blushing at the sight of two good looking guys.

"Tsk, that's a shame..." She gave Jackson a questioning look. "Why?"

"Because, you're first class in my eyes."

Mark groaned in annoyance, sick of the same pick-up lines that he's heard for the the past 10 years.

Sure, they're only 17, but even when Jackson was 7 he used various pick-up lines on girls-- some even call him the pick-up line master (Mark NOT being one of them)

"Only 5 more hours, only 5 more hours~" Mark reminded himself. He tried to ignore everyone around him, distracting himself with thoughts of what Korea might be like.

*I wonder what the people will be like... Will the girls be any different? Or are they all the same? Boy-obssessed, self-centered, outgoing girls who only care about their weight.* Mark cringed at the thought of every girl being like the ones in his old school back in California.

*Hopefully I can meet a girl who's different from the rest.* Mark leaned back in his chair, slowly closing his heavy eye-lids. "Only 5 more hours... Only 5 more hours... Only 5 more...hours..."

==

"Dude~ I'm gonna spit on you if you don't get up!!!"

Mark quickly opened his eyes and sat up. "Don't you dare." He mumbled, still half asleep.

Jackson tried to hold in his laughter as he stared at the red haired boy, slowly reaching for his phone as he did so.

-Click- -flash-

Mark blinked a few times after the bright light hit his eyes. "This one is a keeper- OW!~" Jackson rubbed his arm after being hit by a very grumpy (and super cute) Mark.

"Jeez, go back to sleep..." Jackson scoffed, throwing a scowl his way.

Mark's eyes slowly began to close again. "Okay..."

"I was just kidding! The plane already landed, btw."

"What?! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" Mark raised his hand when he didn't hear an answer.

Jackson quickly covered his face. "Alright! Alright... I didn't want to wake you 'cause you looked so peaceful... it was kinda cute."

Mark's jaw was literally on the ground at this point. "...Dude, you sound gay for me-- Are you?..."

Shaking his head, Jackson wagged a finger in Mark's face."It's strictly bromance between us, you know? Brooomance~ There's nothing really gay about it-"

"You can shut up now." Mark slapped his hand over Jackson's mouth, in hopes of shutting him up.

He quickly removed his hand when he felt something wet. "Ew! Sick, dude! Go back to hitting on flight attendants!"

"If you insist."

-WINK-

-BLUSH-

"I lost my number, can I have yours?"

Mark blinked and looked out the window. *Get me outta heeeeeeere!!!!*

=

(Mark's p.o.v.)

=

Finally!

We're finally on our way to the new house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter