We're going to...

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bae's p.o.v.)

===

"Come on, come on! You have to win, Bae! I already bet 20.000 won on you!" I grunted as I continued to scarf down the frozen dessert in my hands. It's just a typical day at Auntie's cafe...besides for the fact that Jackson and I having an ultimate ice cream eating contest, it's just like every other day we come here^^

"You can do it, Jackson! You can't lose to a girl!!" Jr. shouted. As Jackson picked up his speed, I stayed at the same pace I was eating at. My picture WILL be on the wall, not yours J!! I'm sure you're wondering what I'm talking about, so I'll explain: there's a cone that Auntie sells with 8 scoops of ice cream stacked on top, and if you finish every bite, you get your picture up on the wall. Since the boys and I had nothing better to do, we figured getting our picture up somewhere could be rather fun..and it is. 

"Yes!!! I won! You boys can eat it!" I jumped up from my seat and pumped my fists. Wooo! I did it! I feel so alive!!! "No!~" J let his head fall onto the table while Jr, Youngjae and JB tried to comfort him (when in reality they were just as sad). To make it more interesting, the guys decided to bet on who they thought would win. BB and Yugi were the only ones who believed in me, so they were rewarded...with other peoples monaaaay!$~ Hehehhehe~ That's what you get for doubting me, boys! 

I smirked as I watched JB, Jr., and Youngjae hand their money over to my two supporters. "Who's the best?~" I opened my arms as I waited for an answer. "You are!!" Yugi and BB shouted as they ran into my arms. "You were so awesome the way you downed that ice cream! I've never seen anyone eat like that before!" The two boys picked me up and spun me around.

"Alright, that's enough. You're going to make her throw up." I felt someone tug my hand before I was pulled backwards. "Ayee~ Look at this face, you're such a messy eater." Red 'tsked' as he wiped my face off with a wet towel. Ugh, I hate the feeling of someone cleaning my face! That was the worst when I was a child...I hated it when my mom did it. "Will you stop sticking your tongue out? This isn't food, it's a rag." Tch, bossy much? I put my tongue back in my mouth and waited for Red to finish.

"Why didn't you bet like the rest of the guys? More importantly, why didn't you bet on me?" Red pulled the towel back and chuckled. "I prefer watching over betting, but if I were to bet..I would definitely choose you." I smiled widely and poked his cheek. "And why is that?~" I cooed, making a pouty face.

"Because you eat more than any girl I've ever seen...and most guys." I shrugged and nodded my head, agreeing with his statement. "You've got a point there." I see nothing wrong with liking to eat, I mean, seriously? How can girls live with those small portions they eat?! And diets...what the heck? The only diet I go on is the 'seefood diet' if you see food, you eat it :D

"That's not the only reason I'd bet on you, though." I looked up at Red, scrunching my nose. "What other reason is there?" He leaned forward until he was in front of my face. "Have I not made it obvious enough?" What is he talking about? My eyes widened as I stared at him. He's not talking about what I think he is, right?... "Do you like me?" I bluntly asked. 

Red stood up straight and smiled before patting my head. "I can't believe you guessed it! Good girl~" I grinned as he continued to praise me. Hehe~ Of course you like me...how can you not? All this fabulousness was bound to attract someone, I just didn't think it would be someone as hot as Red. I guess I'm more irresistible than I gave myself credit for...*flips hair*

Ugh...I don't feel so well.. "Red...my stomach hurts~" I whined, as I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Yeah, I believe it. This is why you shouldn't eat that much ice cream." Tch, he always tells me things like this as if I'm a child. I am no child! I am a mature adult! "Wah! Red, take me home~" Ow~ It hurts so badly!~ I rubbed my tummy as I felt my need to throw up intensify. 

Red wrapped an arm around my waist before picking my legs up and lifting me. Before I could hold onto him, Auntie ran towards us. "Wait! Before you leave, let me get your picture~" Red opened his mouth to protest, but I shook my head and gave an 'OK' sign. 

I hopped out of his arms walked in front of Auntie. I gave the biggest grin possible and formed my hands into 'v' signs. "Oh, you look adorable, Bae!" Auntie squealed. I bowed my head and giggled. "Thank you~" I turned around, with my smile slowly fading. "Red~" Oh, the horror!~ I ran and jumped back into his arms, this time wrapping my own arms around his neck.

"We're leaving, guys.. See you later~" Red lifted my hand and waved to the boys as I buried my face into his neck, too sick to even say goodbye. "We'll be home soon, just hang in a little longer." I closed my eyes and nodded my head, hoping that Red was right. Wah! Why does ice cream hate me so much?! I've always given all my love to it, but it's still just a one sided love!

==

(Author's p.o.v.)

Mark smiled as he watched Bae snuggle closer to him. He enjoyed the feeling of having her so close to him. He walked down the street until he reached her house. Walking up to the door, he struggled as he rang the doorbell with his elbow. "Oh my! What happened?!" Bae's mom shouted when she opened the door. 

Mark smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter