Red's smile; pancakes; and a cookie!~

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bae's p.o.v.)

===

"Weee-oooo~ Weeeee-oooooo!~"

I laid on the hammock in my backyard, making siren noises to myself. This is one of the many things I do in my spare time-- you see, I don't get 'bored', I simply find things to do when I have free time. So, that thing called 'boredom' does not exist in my vocabulary. Making siren noises is just one thing on the list, other things I do include: staring at random objects for a long amount of time to see if I can eventually control it with my mind; making people feel uncomfortable by saying weird/random stuff; laying on the floor in hopes that someone (or something) will hang out with me; starting a group text with the guys, then I don't reply for a long time just to see how mad they get; watching the clouds go by...knowing that someday I'll have a castle made out of them where I will be queen and rule with Red by my side and the guys will all be there too, and we'll all take over the world.

"That'd be the life." I smiled, feeling the nice summer breeze hit my skin. The weather's perfect today; not too hot, not too cold. I got home from school about 30 minutes ago, only to find out that my family all ditched me-- again. It's a Friday, meaning I have the whole weekend off-- normally I'd be celebrating right now, jumping around the house singing a kpop song-- but I just wasn't feeling it today. Instead of singing, I came home and laid down on this hammock, not bothering to move from this spot since I first laid on it.

(Just to be clear, this is the next week from the last chapter, when we were all at auntie's together-- you know? Where you guys read JB's and Jr.'s point of views instead of mine...(yeah, I know. You cheaters! Just how many other point of views did you read, huh? -- How did I know? That's for me to know, and for you to never find out~))

I should really go do something else...something that would actually be good for others, good for the enviorment, good for the whole world!!! Nah, I don't feel like it. I shrugged, rolling to my side. All I really want right now is a cookie and Red-- honestly, I'd even give up the first thing to have the second one-- and that's saying a lot.

A soft sigh came out as I frowned, feeling depressed. Must I really go this far? Can't I just have Red and a cookie? I'll share it with him-- well, I'll probably share it with him (he'll eat it either way though) WAAAAAHHHHH~ I miss him! Why can't I just have a button that I can press and it magically transports me to Taiwan with him?! Fine! If I can't have Red, I'll go get a cookie!

I got up, realizing just how many bugs were around me. A scowl quickly came on my face as I put my fingers up and shot them away. "Gross." Covering myself, I ran straight for the door and went inside, locking it behind me. I walked straight to the kitchen and opened up the pantry, taking out my secret stash of cookies. "Heh heh heh~" I smirked, proud of how good I am at hiding stuff. "Cookies, cookies, cookies for me~ All for me, not for you~"

Instead of moping around because Red isn't here with me, I think it would be better if I was happy with what I have-- that way if Red ever needs some positivity and a boost of happiness, I can give it to him! I am sad, and I do miss him (more than I could probably put into words), but I don't want to just mope around. Red is working very hard in Taiwan, and I know that-- that's why I've been doing my best in school (though I was already good) and I've been trying to be even more positive! For example: I think I look really good today-- see! I'm positive~

I joke about a lot of things, you guys know that-- but Red is one of things that are very serious to me-- someone I care very much about. Red is strong; a lot of people lean/depend on him-- and that's exactly why I'm going to be there for him. Whenever that day comes that he's too weak to be strong for everyone else, I'll be there, helping him through it. I'll be strong so that he doesn't have to. -- wow... when did I become so sappy? What has Red done to me?!

Shrugging, I decided that I didn't mind all that much-- after all, I'm still my fabulous self -flips hair- I looked down at my jar of cookies, a frown immediatley forming on my lips. They're all gone...did I eat them all while I was thinking about Red that whole time? I sighed, slouching my shoulders. "What am I supposed to do now?"

Hmm... I guess I'll just go up to my room and lay there for hours until someone finds me. Nodding to my brilliant plan, I hopped up the first step on the stairs. I was getting ready to hop up the second step when my pocket starting vibrating all of a sudden, causing me to jump back...and land on the floor flat on my . "Oww~" I slowly leaned back onto the steps as I pulled my phone from my pocket, seeing who it was that caused me this pain.

"Why the heck is he calling me?" I knitted my eyebrows together, wondering why Red's secretary would be calling me. I've only talked to Mr. Jang a few times, so why would he call me? Is something the matter?...with Red?... My eyes widened and I quickly answered the call, saying 'hello' the second that I did.

"Yes, is this Ms. Bae?" I nodded my head, even though I knew he couldn't see me. "Yes, it is." I heard him sigh before speaking again. "I have...something I must request of you." Seconds after he said that, I responded with 'I'm listening' I might be coming off as a bit rude, but I need to know what's going on. "Well...you see...Mark has had a cold the past two weeks," My eyes widened. Red...has been sick? Why didn't he tell me? I knew he sounded weird on the phone, but he told me he was fine... "At first it was jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter