Seriously though...I really do need to eat

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Youngjae's p.o.v.)

===

"What if it's not empty though? Will I get into trouble?"

Letting out the breath I didn't know that I was holding in, I pushed the door open and slowly walked through. "This place hasn't changed one bit..." I smiled, looking around the large theatre. When I was young, my parents always took me here to watch plays and musicals with them-- it's how I began to love music so much. Unfortunately, the place closed down about six years ago-- not that my parents would have gone here again anyway-- they split up a few weeks after my tenth birthday, which was the last time I came to this theatre.

Looking around here again, it brings back a lot of memories-- bittersweet ones, of course. When I used to come here, that's when I actaually had a happy family, parents who loved each other (or so I thought) and as a kid, that's all that I could have asked for. A lot of things changed in my life over the last 7 years, but not all of it was bad-- meeting the guys and Bae was a great change that I needed, and I'm thankful to them for being there for me.

One thing never changed in my life though: my love for music. A small smile spread across my lips as I walked up onto the stage. Thankfully the place was empty, otherwise I'd probably be in serious trouble right now. Pushing those thoughts aside, I took a seat and ran my fingers over the piano keys.

Without even realizing, I began playing the piano, singing a soft tune to go with it. "I really loved you... No matter how much I sugar coat it, it's already in the past tense." I played, closing my eyes as I got into the song.

"How can having memories be comforting? When I'm here alone without you? I don't like it, like a movie with a bad ending, an obvious spoiler. I don't like it, there's no happy ending, always a sad twist. Love is madness, the craziest thing I've ever done. I cried so much and I know this. But I do this madness again, this terrible thing, I want to stop it now, it's enough. From the moment it starts, it's madness. Until the last moment of breaking up, it's madness. I become someone that's not me, someone strange. So crazy.Countless promises as much as the night stars, now they're pointless, it's over now. Meeting someone and getting to know them again, that's too much for me now. I don't like it, reality is not like the dramas. I don't like it, the more I'm in love, the more unfair the game is. Love is madness, the craziest thing I've ever done. I cried so much and I know this. But I do this madness again, this terrible thing. I want to stop it now, it's enough."

Once I was finished singing and playing, I let out a deep breath, realizing that I had been crying. Why am I getting emotional? It's not like I've been in love before. Maybe it's because of my parents? I doubt that... I looked down, shaking my head. Getting depressed over something that has already happened won't do me any good-- I might as well be happy and stay positive, even if it gets hard to do. I believe that when it gets harder to stay positve and happy, that's when people around you need it the most-- and that's when you need it the most too.

I heard a noise out by the seats and quickly looked up, making sure no one was around watching me. I nodded my head when I saw that the coast was clear. Phew, that'd be embarrassing if someone saw me. I looked out at the empty rows of seats again, smiling softly. It'd be cool of this place was filled with people again, all here to watch me play like I did a minute ago. If Bae and the guys were here, my parents were here...everyone.

Standing up, my smile grew wider. "Thank you everyone for coming! I hope you enjoyed the show~" I bowed, imagining that the place was really filled with people. It's not like anyone is here to see me do this, so oh well. Raisng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter