As in...'love'?

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bae's p.o.v)

"Meow meow meow meow~" I love this commercial! there are so many fat cats dancing! I continued to shake my shoulders and sing along, grinning like no tomorrow. "Bae..." I tilted my head back and gave a quick wave. "Mommy!~ you're awake!~" my mom shook her head before walking into the kitchen. "I'm going to start on breakfast, go get ready for school." I turned the tv off and ran up to my room, quickly shutting the door and locking it. "Hello Waffles~" I greeted, lightly tapping the glass.

Hmm~ what should I wear today? this is such a hard choice.. I guess I'll just go with my best option. I reached into my closet, grabbing my uniform and dusting it off. "It's been a long time... but not long enough." after changing into my uniform, I put my hair up into a ponytail and flipped it around. I just love when my hair swings back and forth~

I hopped down the stairs one step at a time, continuing my hopping until I reached the kitchen. "Oooh~ you made so much!~" my eyes widened in delight as I took a seat at the table, marveling over all the delicious food. nom nom nom!~

"Since it's your first day back, I figured I should do something special." my mom took a seat beside me, smiling in my direction. I shoved a spoonful of food into my mouth before looking up. I know my mom pretty well, so I know she's about to say something like- "I hope you'll make some friends and get along with your classmates." exactly what I thought she would say. "Mom, I already have the guys... I don't need anyone else." I already have 7 people who I hang around, how many more does my mom want??

"What about girls? don't you want a friend that's a girl?" Is my mom serious right now? "No." I stood up before grabbing my plate, putting it in the sink. "I'm gonna go ahead and leave." my mom looked up in surprise and called out "You still have 20 minutes before you have to leave." Ugh~ I just want to leave~ "Mom..." I turned around, giving her a look of pure innocence. "If I leave now, I'll have more time to talk to my classmates." her face immediately lit up with joy as she pushed me towards the door. "Have a good day, sweetie~ make good choices!~"

Freedom at last!!! I quickly ran out of my gate and down the street, towards my school. I grabbed my phone out and searched 'B2st' on youtube. yes, I will have more time to talk to other students now... but that doesn't mean I'm going to :D heheheh. I'm going to use the extra time I have wisely, and by wisely... I mean watch kpop videos. I put my phone back into my backpack after almost tripping. stupid rock, y u so mean??

As soon as I reached the school, I looked up at the tall building. have you missed me? of course you did, who wouldn't? I marched my way through the door, taking in the nice view of the empty hallway. maybe I should come to school early more often?

Let's see... I still have 30 minutes before my first class starts, so my best option would be to sit down and do nothing. I nodded my head and pumped my fist before walking to the stairs, taking a seat underneath them. a smile soon made it's way onto my face after I got my phone out, quickly typing in 'pinterest'. hehehe... silly panda!

I know what you're thinking, 'why is she not talking about Red? what about her 'plan'??' Yes, yes, don't worry. I already have everything planned out perfectly, I'm just waiting for the right time to put it into action. the sole purpose of my plan is to get Red comfortable around me again, and that will be quite easy considering there's only one thing I have to do. THE POWER IS IN MY HANDS!!!

Hearing loud muttering and whispers, I looked up from my phone, not at all surprised to see students flooding the once empty hallway. what surprised me the least was that they were all looking at me, whispering random things. I can't really blame them for staring, though... with a face like this, how can I? -flips hair-

I yawned behind my hand before leaning my head back, trying to enjoy the time I have until class starts. man, this is boring. I've become so spoiled since I met the guys! now, I don't even like being alone, and that was my favorite thing before. oh well... I might as well get use to it since I have until fall before they start. a bright smile quickly made it's way onto my face as I pictured the boys going to this school with me. wow... that's the one thing I didn't want, and now I'm... excited about it?! -Eh, I see nothing wrong with changing my mind, it's not like I feel bad about it-_-

Hmm.. having people go to this school that are just as weird as I am?... now that, that is going to be fun. WE WILL SOON RULE THIS SCHOOL! -laughs evilly- I slowly looked up when I noticed a group of people standing around me. "Ew... class hasn't even started yet and I already feel like throwing up."

It's nice to see you too, Flirty. doesn't she have anything better to do? "Don't you have anything better to do?" I asked, not bothering to hide my boredom. she rolled her eyes with a scoff before speaking again. "I was going to ignore it, but the sight was just making me too sick." the girls behind her laughed along, even though it wasn't funny.

I tilted my head to the side while blinking. "I thought I told you to stop looking in mirrors." I puffed my cheeks out before standing up, lightly patting her shoulder. "later." giving a salute, I marched my way to- Well, I don't where I'm going exactly, but I just didn't want to stay there. I stopped in the middle of the hallway, looking down at my hands. hmm... I never noticed how interesting fingers are, I mean, they're amazing... you can use them to pick up food, type on your phone... type on your computer... poke people... use them as a gun- 

I quickly looked up after hearing my name being called. usually, I would just ignore it, but I knew these voices all too well. "Baeeeeee!~" without a second thought, I turned my body around, seeing 7 boys run towards me. my minions! they've come for me!!! I ran to them as fast as I could, not being able to hide the joy I was feeling.. not that I would want to hide it anyway-_-

Within seconds we were in front of each other, staring blankly before bursting into squeals. "You guys are here!!!" I jumped up and down as I grinned. Bambam grabbed onto my hands before joining me in my jumping. "We know!~" I gave them a quick glance, noting how good they looked in the school uniform. "I thought you guys didn't start until fall." the guys exchanged a look before putting on sheepish grins. "We kind of lied about that.." JB mumbled, avoiding my glare.

They what?! "You what?! why would you lie to me?" Jr. stepped forward and put an arm around my shoulder. "We wanted to surprise you." I blinked at him before smacking his arm, causing him to pull it away. "Okay, cool."

"What... you're not mad?" Youngjae asked, furrowing his eyebrows. I gave them a wide grin as I shook my head. "Of course not! now I don't have to go through school until fall without you guys!~" 

(Author's p.o.v)

The boys looked at each other before surrounding Bae, squishing her in the middle of their hug. "Aww~ you missed us!~" Jackson sang, patting her head in the process. Bae didn't bother to deny it, instead she nodded her head with a cute smile. "Of course I did! how can I not miss you idiots?" ignoring the fact that she called them idiots, the guys moved in closer to her, taking turns patting her head. 

Mark bit his smile down as he gazed at Bae, thinking how adorable she looked in her uniform. Bae turned her head slightly, making eye contact with him. she quickly changed her expression into a smile and stuck her tongue out. Mark shook his head, but nonetheless smiled back.

Because the boys were in a circle (with Bae in the middle) they couldn't see the large group of students that was surrounding them. girls stared in awe at the group of gorgeous guys,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter