They're not normal either

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bae's p.o.v)

===

Things do not go as planned... 

And I'm starting to realize that they never will.

When you tell people that you talk to animals, they should be scared, right? Well,  that wasn't the case for these guys. I'll let you see for yourself...

"The seals." I said, after nodding in the direction they were in.

Step 01. of operation: Make the hot guys afraid of me.

"I always talk to them first." 

The boys gave me a weird look, as expected. Jackson's facial expression turned into one of shock. Here it comes... 

"You talk to the seals first?..." Jackson took a step closer and placed his hands on both of my shoulders. "No way! Me too!" 

See, I knew it! They all think I'm- Wait... what?! I tried to hide the shocked expression on my face, but knew that I was doing a horrible job. "What do you mean?"

"I came here last week and the first animal I went to see was the seal." Jackson grabbed my hand before leading me to where the seals were. "I'll let you meet Chubbs." we stopped right in front of the exhibit and Jackson released my hand. "Over there! That's him."

I looked to where he was pointing and nearly squealed. That is the fattest seal I have ever seen! He is so cute! I need dat!!! "Aw!! he's so cute!" Oh, did I say 'nearly squealed'? I meant to say that I did squeal. 

"Let's go talk to him." Woooow~ Was he serious? "Hi buddy~ I missed you!~" Yes, apparently he is serious. I stared at Jackson as he talked to the animal as if it could actually understand him.

"Come on, Bae! What are you doing just standing there?" Crap... he's really going to make me talk to it. "I'm coming~" I said, as cheerfully as possible. I cleared my throat before speaking. "Hi... Chubbs.. it's nice to meet you.." I looked over after I heard Jackson scoff. "Why do you sound so uncomfortable? I thought you did this all of the time."

Craaaap~ He's getting suspicious! Okay, I can do this. I just have to be a little weirder than usual... yeah, I can do this. FIGHTING! "I do, but I haven't met him before, so I don't want to scare him away."

"Oh, okay... but you know, he's really outgoing, so he won't mind." Gee, thanks... "Chubbs, I'm Bae, and it's really nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends and talk more often~" I need to be weirder... come on Bae! this should be easy! "How about this... you tell me everything you like, and I'll tell you everything I like." And that sentence is how I talked to a seal for 40 minutes. Were there people staring?... yes, yes there were. I don't care if people stare... that's not what bothered me. What bothered me was that all of the guys were completely fine with it! They acted like it was the most normal thing ever! Telling your life story to a seal is not normal! They even joined in and started talking to him too!

After spending 3 hours of going around and talking to animals, we finally decided to leave.

Well, it looks like I'll have to go with plan no. 2. Since the boys weren't scared of me talking to animals, I guess I'll have to do something really extreme; so extreme that I don't want to do it. "If you guys want to... maybe we can go somewhere else?.." please say no. please say no. please say-

"Yeah! let's go!~" Of course... not just one of them wants to go, but all of them do. -sigh- I guess I have no choice...

"Okay, how about we take the subway to Seoul?" 

"Okay." -JB

"Sounds good." -Jr.

"I'm cool with that." -Youngjae

"Ooh~ I've wanted to go there since we moved here!" -BamBam

​"Me too!" -Yugyeom

"I haven't been there yet, but I heard they have a lot of cool places!" -J

"I'll go anywhere you want to go." -Red

I put on my best smile and gave a thumbs up. "Okay, let's go!" And with that, we hurried to the subway. I can do this... it's not that bad, I've done worse. Yeah, this is no problem! It's easy... so easy. Why should I be scared? I have full confidence right now!

==

After making it on the subway in time, we all took our seats and I made sure it was in the middle with the most people. I can't do this... nope, I won't. Confidence?.. who am I kidding?! I may be weird, but I'm not this weird. -sigh- I have no choice... I need to go through with this.

I stood up from my seat; gaining all of the boys attention, and a few strangers. Hmm, what song? Wait.. a song is playing in the subway right now.. and it's a girl group song, that I know every lyric to. I put my hands on my hips before I began the show. it's now or never...

I started to do the first dance moves to 'gee' by snsd while I shouted out the lyrics. "Gee gee gee, baby baby, gee gee gee, baby, baby!~" At this point I figured the guys would have moved to different seats, or cover their faces and pretend they don't know... but no. They didn't.

J was the first to stand up and join me, then it was Red BamBam and Yugi. A few minutes later JB, Youngjae and Jr. joined in as well. Hah... you've got to be kidding me.

I started to put more power into the dance moves and I raised my voice a little louder. Everyone gathered around us, mostly teenage girls (and boys?) oh, there were quite a few ahjummas as well. 

(A/n: It's like the dancing below, but picture one short girl and 7 boys doing this while on a subway full of people)

After we finished the dance, the crowd that circled around us clapped and cheered as if we actually planned on doing this. I looked at the boys and saw that every one of them had a huge smile on their face. They're not embarrassed?.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE GUYS?!

=

(Author's pov.)

=

Bae couldn't take her eyes off of the boys. She kept wondering what was going through their heads as they walked down the streets of Seoul; in search of some food. "I'm so hungry!~"

"Wow! Mark hyung just spoke! This is the first sentence I've heard from him all day." Jr. walked over to Mark and put his ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter