Another one~

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's p.o.v.)

===

 Saturday, Dec. 26th

"Can you repeat that?"

"I'm moving back."

Jackson blinked, taking in a deep breath before staring blankly again. "Can you repeat that in English?" "I'm moving back." The two boys stared ahead at each other, both completely silent. "For real?"

Mark nodded his head once. "For real." There were only a few seconds of silence before one of them cracked... I'm sure you can guess who. "OMIGOOOOOOOSHHH!!!" Jackson lunged forward, wrapping himself around Mark who was completely defenseless.

"Is this a dream??? Somebody pinch me- OWW!" Jackson shot daggers at Bae as she took a seat next to them on Mark's bed. "What?" she asked, wondering what his glaring was for. She would gladly admit that it was she who had pinched him, so it wasn't like she was playing innocent. In her mind, she had good reason for it. "Why'd you pinch me?!"

"Uh, I don't know? Maybe because you've been hogging my boyfriend for like an hour? Now give him back!" she yelled, hugging Mark on the side that Jackson wasn't on. "No! He's mine for at least another two hours! Go find someone else!"

"Find someone else? No way! Gimme!" Bae tugged Mark towards her, as Jackson did the same, but in his direction. "You're so selfish! He's already your boyfriend, why can't you let me have him for awhile?"

Bae hugged Mark's arm even tighter than what she already was. "What? How am I selfish? You're the one being clingy!-" "-Clingy? CLINGY? I just found out my best, best, BEST friend is moving back here! How can I be anything but clingy??"

"Well he's my best, best, BEEEST boyfriend! So there!" "So, what?" "So back up, fool!" It became tug of war between Bae and Jackson as they fought over Mark. The other boys watched in amusement as they sat in various places in Mark's room. "I'm glad I don't have to deal with those two." JB mumbled, shaking his head.

Youngjae felt bad for Mark for having to deal with this, but he was the only one. Junior, Bambam and Yugyeom were cracking up at the scene, feeling zero remorse.

"Stop it!" Everyone in the room stared at Mark, surprised at his sudden outburst. Mark pulled his arms away from the two and stood up. Jackson and Bae leaned closer next to each other and whispered. "He's so scary when he's angry..." "I know, right? He's changed."

"I love you both, okay? So stop fighting. Please." Mark patted each of their heads and smiled. Finally, they stopped fighting! It only took an hour, but Mark wasn't complaining.

"You love us..." Jackson started, "Both?" Bae finished, leaving it as a question. The duo looked at each other before staring up at Mark again. "But which one do you love more?"

"You guys-" "No need to answer, dude. We don't want Bae to cry, right?" Jackson laughed, standing up and slinging his arm around Mark. Bae stood up as well, staring up at the boys who towered over her (height-wise, I mean). Despite the height disadvantage, Bae stood her ground with her back straight as she got on her tippy toes and placed an arm around Mark's shoulder (the side that Jackson wasn't on).

"You know what I think? I think you should get a girlfriend, Jackson." The room went silent as all of the boys glanced at each other. Seconds went by before they burst into laughter- including Jackson. "That's a bit random... Why are you suddenly worried whether or not Jackson ends up alone, Bae?" Junior asked, wiping the tears that came with his laughter.

Bae stood there and rubbed her chin in thought for about 5 seconds before answering. "Well, honestly, I'm only concerned because I want my boyfriend back- so that being the case, let's get him a girlfriend!" Looks of uncertainty were shared between the boys. "First off, Mark was mine before he was yours-- and second, where would I even get a girlfriend? I don't like anyone right now..." Jackson trailed off.

"Yes, but there IS someone that likes you." Bae finished with a smirk. "What? Who?" Jackson was curious-- very curious. Bae smiled at him before giggling to herself. "Woah, woah, woah! Someone likes Jackson?!"

"Someone likes HIM?? Are they in their right mind?"

All of the guys crowded around Bae, asking her questions. "You gotta tell us who she is! Do we know her?" Bambam came closer, hoping that Bae would tell him. "Guys, this is wrong..." Mark started, stepping closer to Bae. "If anyone should find out who it is first, it should be me."

The guys all gaped as Bae happily obliged to Mark's ridiculous statement and whispered into his ear. "What?! For real?" Bae nodded her head with a smile. "For real."

"You have to tell me now!" Bambam whined, clinging onto to Mark. He looked at Bae, making sure it was okay to tell Bambam, to which she gave an 'ok' sign. As Mark whispered into Bambam's ear, his eyes widened. "Whaaaat??"

The whispering continued as Bambam quickly passed the news onto Yugyeom, who passed it onto Junior, who then passed in onto JB, then he passed it onto Youngjae.

Jackson was completely left out as everyone around him whispered and giggled about something that he is not a part of-- well, he​ is a part of it, considering they're all talking about the person that likes him...but they can't tell him that-- that'd just be wrong. Instead, they'll just talk about it in secret right in front of him.

"You guys are the worst." Mumbling to himself, Jackson crossed his arms and plopped down onto Mark's bed. After they were finished whispering to each other, Bambam ran and jumped onto Mark's bed, landing on Jackson. "You're sulking, aren't you?" he laughed.

Jackson shoved Bambam off and scoffed. The others quickly joined, squishing Jackson even more as each one found a spot on the bed. "What should we do now?" Youngjae asked, leaning his head comfortably on Junior's shoulder--Junior scowled, but didn't shove him off (mainly because Bae was next to Junior, and he didn't want to hurt her)

"Same thing we always do: try and get the heck outta here." Raising an eyebrow, JB ignored Bambam and looked at Mark. "Why don't we let Mark decide?"

"Yeah! We'll go do something to celebrate him moving back! And celebrate that he's never going to leave us again!"

"Yeah!!!" Everyone cheered, clinging onto Mark. He smiled, but Mark honestly couldn't tell if they were trying to ask him to never leave again, or if they were threatening him... either way, it was okay. Mark had no intentions of leaving again.

Mark felt pressured after all of the eyes in the room fell on him."Um..." he scratched his head, unsure of what he wanted to do. No one rushed him-- instead, they all waited patiently to hear what he was going to say (which was a very uncommon thing to happen, considering that Jackson and Bambam are in the group) 

Mark thought of all the things that he missed from home, and all of the things that he's been wanting to do. An idea immediately popped into his head. "Actually, there is something I've wanted to do for awhile...but I'm not sure." His eyes landed on Bae, and she smiled. "Just tell us, Red."

He leaned towards Bae and whispered something into her ear. "What? ​That's ​what you want to do?" She asked, looking at him. Mark smiled with a quick nod. "If you say so..."

"Uh...what exactly did he say?" JB asked, unsure if he really wanted to know or not. Bae turned to JB with a smile (this is the kind of smile that Bae is known for: an evil smile) "Hehehehe~" Now JB isn't unsure anymore; he definitely doesn't want to know.             

==

"Wow." The boys stood in a line with Bae at the end of it, as all of them stared up at a large tree. The request that Mark had was to see all of Bae's hiding spots-- that means every place she has that she used to go to alone, and every secret spot where she would hide away.

Mark already knows a couple of her hiding spots, but he's well aware that she has many more-- this is Bae we're talking about, after all. He asked her to show him all of the places, not really expecting her to say 'yes' willingly-- but she surprised him and agreed right away. Of course when the guys found out what Bae and Mark were doing, they wanted to go as well-- finding out Bae's hiding spots? Just by the sound of it, you can tell that it's going to be fun-- or, interesting...I guess...

Spot #1 is right where they're standing-- in front of a big, thick and tall tree. "So this is one of your hiding spots, Bae?" Junior asked, his attention still on the tree. "Yep." Bae kept her eyes on the tree as well, but she was starting to wonder why they were all staring up.

They stayed in silence, appreciating the view-- all except Junior, that is. "Huh," he let out a laugh, resting his arm on Bae's shoulder. "I never took you for the type to climb trees- you seem far too clumsy for it."

"Huh?" Junior looked at the guys (who were also confused) before looking at Bae. "Uh...this tree is a hiding spot...so you climb it, right? That's where you...hang out..." he finished, with the end of the sentence coming out as more of a question.

Bae laughed-- yes, laughed. ​"Pfft- me? Climb trees? ME? That's a good one." Bae walked towards the tree, wiping away a single tear from laughing too much. "My spot is over here, BEHIND the tree."

The guys all looked dumbfounded-- mostly because they can't believe they actually thought Bae would climb a tree. "That...makes so much sense." Junior nodded his head, not even bothering to question her-- he learned not to question Bae anymore (not like it helped anyway...)

Following Bae, they all walked behind the tree to see a bench. "This is your spot? A bench?..." JB asked, only to have Yugyeom step in and finish his question. "What did you do here?"

Bae shrugged her shoulders, staring at the bench with a blank expression. "I dunno...think about my place in the universe, I guess." Mark was the first one to look at her before the rest of the guys followed his action. Laughing, Bae shook her head. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding~ I don't know...I didn't really think about anything, honestly." She actually is being honest-- I know it's surprising, but it's true.

"I'm curious about the other spots now." Jackson said, to himself mostly. "Oh, are you?" she smiled. "...Uh... Yeah?"

"Then follow me, my people~" Bae marched forward happily, with each of the boys following beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter