T-There was a spider!

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's p.o.v)

===============

"Do you have a sleeping bag?"

"I got the sleeping bag~"

"Did you bring snacks?~"

"I got the snacks!~"

Jr. and Jackson stopped in the middle of their rap, trying to think of what else they could throw in. Jr. looked at Jackson before raising an eyebrow. "What about a flash light?..." the two exchanged a knowing look as Jackson opened his mouth. "I got the flash light!~ all at once, now!~"

"Do you have a sleeping bag?~" Jr. started.

Jackson- "I got the sleeping bag!~"

 "Did you bring snacks?~"

"I got the snacks!!~" 

"What about a flash light?"

"I got the flash light!~"

Mark shook his head at the two before turning back around, sitting in his seat comfortably again."Hey..." he called, slightly turning his head to the right. "Come on, smile~ you've been frowning since we left your house." 

"Smile?... you want me to smile, knowing that we are headed to a camp ground... to go camping... for the next 3 days and 2 nights? ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Bae quickly brought her hands up to her face as she slowly rocked back and forth. "There are going to be so many bugs... big, gross bugs!" Mark sighed softly before gently pulling her hands away, just enough to see her eyes. "You'll be fine, Short stack, I won't let any bugs hurt you."

Bae slid her hands down her face as she turned her head. "Promise?" Mark flashed her a charming smile before pulling her under his arm. "Absolutely." Bae leaned her head down, letting it fall onto Mark's shoulder. "Short stack~" mumbling a quick 'hm' Bae looked up, only to meet a pair of gorgeous eyes. Mark reached out his hand, gently grabbing onto Bae's chin and tilting her head up. Bae stared curiously as Mark smiled down at her. "I-"

"Enough with the PDA!!!" the two quickly jumped back from each other after a hand was placed in between their faces. "Dude!" Mark quickly tilted his head up, sending an annoyed look. "Oh, come on, don't give me that look~" Jackson cooed, reaching a hand down to tap Mark's nose. "Hey, Mark hyung~"

Mark raised an eyebrow before turning to Jr., mumbling a quiet 'hm' "You gotta come and see this picture I took of Youngjae!" Mark let out a quiet sigh, wondering why he didn't just hand him the phone instead of making him get up. Mark stood up from his seat, walking to where Jr. was (which was right behind him)"Okay, what picture?" before Mark even had time to react, Jackson was already sitting in his seat, wrapping an arm around Bae.

"What the-" Jr. pulled Mark down on the seat next to him, throwing a playful grin his way. "Just sit by me for a little bit... I'm getting annoyed of Jackson." Jr. said, loud enough for Bae and Jackson to hear. Mark looked at Bae as she gave him a nod along with an 'OK' he pouted slightly before mouthing. 'But I want to sit by you' "Bae, you gotta check out this video! look how fat this cat is!"

Mark's pout quickly turned into a frown as he watched Bae and Jackson laughing loudly together, gaining attention from every student on the bus. "Black or blue?" hearing Jr.'s question, Mark turned his head, giving a small shrug. "Black... I guess. why?" dismissing his question, Jr. went back to his phone, laughing as he continued to type something. *Tch, why did he make me sit by him if he's not even talking to me?* 

A soft sigh escaped Mark's lips as he leaned his head back, giving a quick glance towards Bae as he did so.

Bae quickly reached into her pocket after feeling it vibrate. Text: 'Short stack~' she chuckled after reading the text, shaking her head at his cuteness. Text: 'Red~'  Bae bit back her smile as she waited for a reply, already knowing that it would be something cheesy (or overly cute). Text: ' I'm bored>_<'

Bae- Text: 'Okay... what do you want me to do about that?'

Mark- Text: 'I wanna sit by you again... but how are we going to get rid of the two idiots?'

Bae- Text: 'That's easy. I'm going to start, you follow my lead... no questions asked!'

Bae- Text: 'Send me a kiss.'

Mark- Text: ' (>^3^)>~<3 ' 

Bae- Text: ':D I meant a real kiss... like, blowing a kiss:b'

Mark- Text: 'Oh...'

Mark tilted his head up, making eye contact with Bae before pressing his palm onto his lips and blowing a kiss. he let out a soft (hot) chuckle after Bae pouted her lips out and made a heart with her hands. the two continued making faces at each other, some cute, and some a little too cute. "Yah~ Bae!~" Jackson huffed out a breath as he watched her stare at Mark dreamily, letting out a soft sigh as she did so.  "You're worse than Jr.! at least Jr. actually paid attention to me." he mumbled, turning his head around. 'Will you take me back?.. please~' he mouthed, hoping Jr. would agree.

Jr. glanced at Mark, quickly nodding his head after seeing the pout he was giving Bae. "Okay, you can go back to your seat now." Mark quickly turned his head, grinning adorably at the younger male. "Okay, see ya." he waved before quickly standing up from his seat. 

Jackson jumped back behind the seats (going back the same way he came through) and plopped down on his chair. "Dude, those two... we can't even separate them for 5 minutes!" he scoffed, crossing his while he was at it.

As soon as Mark sat down, Bae scooted away from the window and towards him, grinning (quite evilly) after doin so. Mark tapped Bae's nose, gesturing her to come closer. "Your plan totally worked." he softly whispered into her ear. Bae smirked before looking up, leaning close to his ear. "Of course it worked! I told you they can't stand when we act all cutesy." the two exchanged a smirk before pumping their fists together, letting out a laugh afterwards.

Jr.'s expression turned into one of disgust as he watched Mark and Bae whisper into each others ears and giggle. "Yeah, let's not bother to try and get them away from each other, I don't think I can handle that much cuteness again." He shuddered as his face distorted in disgust, Jackson following his action. "He's whipped, man, totally whipped." Jr. nodded along before high fiving Jackson. "If I start acting like that when I get a girlfriend... punch me, please." 

"You don't even need to ask."

=======================

"Okay, kids! time to get off of the bus!" 

Bae stirred in her sleep, burying her face deeper into the pillow as she mumbled a few incoherent words. What started out as a quick nap turned into hours of sleep, leaving Bae and the boys to be the last ones to get off of the bus (well, 'last ones on the bus'  fits better considering they're all still passed out)

Mark's eyes slowly opened after he felt something move against his chest. "Short stack... we should probably get up." He mumbled, still half asleep. "I had the worst nightmare ever! We were on a bus for hours on our way to go camping!" Bae muttered, letting her head fall onto his chest.

"Bae, that wasn't a dream." Mark let out a chuckle and patted the top of her head as he sat up. "Dang... I was hoping you would tell me that it's OK and that it was just a dream." Bae tossed her hair out of her face as she sat on her knees, not minding the messy state it was in. "Red, are we the only ones on the bus?"

Mark opened his mouth to say something, but quickly faltered as he looked around. "I guess so-" "-I didn't do it!!!" the two quickly turned around, only to see Jackson holding up his hands, looking extremely confused. "Oh, phew... it was just a dream- Wait, where'd every one else go??" 

"Ugh, where are we?" Jr. slowly sat and looked around, scratching his head in the process."It looks like every one left us, even the rest of th guys- nevermind, they're still asleep on their seats." Bae stood up and walked to where the rest of the guys seats were- at the back of the bus.

"Yah~ Bambam~ Yugyeom!~" she called, poking their foreheads repeatedly. "Bae, let me wake up JB and Youngjae!~" after getting an 'OK' sign from her, Jackson quickly stood up and ran to the back where they were seated, an evil grin quickly spreading across his face.

Jackson stood behind their seats as he stuck both of his pinky fingers into his mouth. "AHHH!!!!" JB and Youngjae screamed, as they jolted up from their seats. "Dude! did you just give me a wet willie?!" JB immediately got his answer after seeing the grin on the younger male's face. "That's gross, man!" Youngjae rubbed his ear with a confused expression on his face. "What's a 'wet willie'?" JB quickly shoved Jackson away and shook his head. "Don't ask."

"Guys... we should probably go find the rest of the students." Yugyeom threw his backpack over his shoulder as he got up from his seat, rubbing his now sore forehead (because Bae poked it so many times)

Mark grabbed his backpack before reaching down for Bae's duffel bag. "Holy crap, what did put in this thing? it feels like it's full of rocks!" Bae chuckled as she shook her head, walking towards him. "Red, don't be ridiculous, I didn't pack rocks... that's my baseball bat~ everything else is my clothes."

"Why would you pack a baseball bat? do I even want to know?" Mark shook his head, answering his own question *I probably don't want to know.* "I need some way to protect myself from the bugs!" Bae walked until she stood in front of Mark, reaching up to pat his shoulder. "Don't worry, Red..." seeing the worried expression on his face, she quickly continued. "I won't hurt anyone with it this time!" Bae grabbed the sleeping bags from Mark's hands before walking towards the door of the bus. "I'll only use it for bugs, so you don't need to worry." Mark cringed as flashbacks from the last time Bae held a baseball bat flooded into his mind. Quickly shaking off the thoughts, Mark jogged to catch up with Bae.

After getting off of the bus, Bae and the boys walked along the trail in hopes of finding the rest of their classmates and teachers. "I don't think this is the right way, hyung." Youngjae snapped his head towards Bambam and scoffed. "It says on the map to go this way, and maps don't lie." 

(30 minutes later...)

"That's it, give me the map!" JB yelled, snatching the piece of paper out of Youngjae's hands. the group has been following behind Youngjae this whole time, but finally had enough after realizing that they were going in one big circle. "You've been leading us in one big circle! no wonder I've seen the same tree 5 times!!" Youngjae crossed his arms against his chest before scoffing. "What else am I supposed to do?! there's a giant mud pond blocking the path!" JB looked down at the map, squinting his eyes to get a better look. "What're you talking about? I don't see a mud pond." with a roll of his eyes, Youngjae pointed right to the spot. "It's so obvious, how can you miss it?"

Youngjae nodded in sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter