Don't worry, he only bites my enemies

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bae's p.o.v.)

===

Aish.

AISH!

Aisssssssssshhhh!!!!!!~~~~~

I hate alarms...I really hate them. What I hate even more is when an alarm is waking me up for school. I hate school. I reeeeeeally hate it. If I could describe school in one word, it would be 'Bleh!' it just fits so well.

I dragged myself out of my comfy pile of blankets and plopped onto the floor, taking it one step at a time- or should I say fall? (hah)

Moving my bird's nest (hair) out of my face, I crawled over to my door. I cracked it open and shouted as loud as I could. "Umma!! I'm hungry~" I seriously feel like I'm gonna pass out. GIMME FOOD~

Within a few minutes, I heard a reply. "I'll give you food once you're ready for school. I'm making pancakes~" 

Ohhhh~ You're good, mom. Really good.

I stood up right after hearing the word 'pancakes' and rushed to my bathroom, practically ripping my hair out from how fast I was brushing it. As a result from that, I broke my brush...with it still in my hair.

-SIGHHHH- This isn't going to work. I NEED PANCAKES! Knowing that I had no choice but to shower, I quickly undressed and did my thing...you know, showering.

5 minutes. 5 minutes is how long it took me to wash that dumb bird's nest of mine. Usually I take my time in the shower, but the sweet smell of fluffy pancakes made me speed up the process.

I slipped on my uniform and- enough with this boring stuff! I want pancakes!!!

"Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum!~~~~" I chanted, as I ran down the stairs.

"Sweetie, slow down. You still have 30 minutes until you have to leave." 

I wagged my finger and 'tsked' my mom, earning a glare from my dad. "Umma, I may have time to lose until I have to leave for school, but I don't have time to lose with these pancakes...I need them."

"Huh?" 

I chuckled seeing both of my parents look at me in confusion. That's right, be afraid~

                                  5 MINUTES LATER...

"I should go." I stood up after devouring my pancakes and skipped to the door, grabbing my backpack on the way.

I stopped in my tracks when I heard my dad say something. 

Dad- "You raised her." My mom replied with something along the lines of "You helped." But I'm not quite sure if that's exactly what she said.

HAH! My parents actually think I was formed by them! Please, I was born of pure awesomeness. Usually babies cry when they're born-- but in my case, I was so gorgeous and amazing that the doctor cried instead.

On my way! On. My. Way. To. Schooool!~ Bobbing my head back and forth, I slowlyyyy walked to school. I passed a few neighbors on the way and greeted them. "Good morning~" They didn't greet me back though. I wonder why.

After the long walk, I finally made it to the gate. I ran to the door, ignoring all the staring people around me. I should really start charging people if they want to look at me. Something THIS fabulous should never be free!

Whispering... Lots of whispering.

I know I'm beautiful, but calm your selves! 

Literally everyone is whispering in the hallway. What they're talking about? I don't know. If it's actually useful knowledge, someone will tell me sooner or later (or I'll overhear someone talking about it)

I walked to my first class and stopped at the doorway. There were a few girls standing around squealing about something, and I'm not sure what, but it was annoying."Oh my gosh, did you see them?! They are sooo HOT!~"

"Omg, I know!!! They're both foreign too!"

"Ooh! I call the one with dark hair!" These girls are sooo annoying. How come I never realized that the girls in this school were THIS annoying? All they do is gossip--eh, I don't really care what they do...I just want to get through.

Okaaay~ Time to break up the party. "That's fine, I want the red-"

"-You're blocking my way. Move." 

The girl in front of me (whom I call 'flirty' the name suits her quite well) scoffed and flipped her hair, annoyed that I just cut her off. "Ew, I think it's trying to talk to me." Her gang of following barbies laughed along with her.

Rolling my eyes- I shoved past them and walked straight to my seat-- which is the one furthest in the back.

Oh, Mr. time! Please be fast today!

==

Finallllly!!! Half of my classes are over, so that meeeeeeans LUNCH!!! 

I grabbed my stuff and ran to the cafeteria, getting yelled at by a teacher in the process.

You can't stop love- but you REALLY can't stop a hungry teenager. I filled my tray with lots of food and marched to my regular table. 

Apparently I'm just too cool for everyone, cause no one ever sits with me-- and that's just the way I like it. If there is ever someone brave enough to try and sit with me (which rarely happens) I send one bugged eyed look towards them and -BAM- They're gone.

The plastics sat at a table just a few away from mine (the plastics are what I the girls from earlier) Usually I wouldn't bother to notice them, but there was someone awfully familiar at that table.

Red?... Is that you?... Of course it is! There aren't any other guys THAT good looking at this school~

I blinked lazily as I stared at him, not even trying to hide it either.

He looked away from Flirty and rolled his eyes- not hiding his distaste towards her.

Heh... That's a good boy, Red. I chuckled a little too loudly, because next thing I knew, I was staring right into Red's eyes.

He blinked once before he realized what was going on. He perked up and smiled widely as if an icecream truck had just crashed into our school.

When Flirty saw the look on his face, she quickly looked in the same direction. She had a smile on her face until she looked at me-- that's right, it's me!~ She gave me a glare, but quickly looked away in disgust after I opened my mouth and showed her the chewed up food inside. Mwhahaha! 

I looked down at my food and shoved another bite onto my taste buds. Mmmm~ Sweet food, I love you. I seriously want to marry you. You are-

My love confession was cut short when I felt a hot breeze go into my ear, causing me to shiver...and scream.

I looked up, only to see Red smirking down at me. He blew into my ear?... EW!

"What was that for?!" I scrunched up my nose and pouted my lips out.

He shrugged before sitting down-- which led all of our fellow school-goers to gasp. "Why does anyone ever do anything?"

Good point, but that's not an answer! I gave a dull look before continuing with my food. 

"Why are you sitting with me?" My mouth was full of food, so it sounded more like 'mwy er yu sheeting wif meh'

He understood me despite my jibberish. "Because I can?"

I nodded my head while putting my chop sticks down. I got on my knees and placed my arms beside my tray, meaning I was directly in front of Red, staring into his (gorgeous) eyes.

I widened my eyes and stared at him like he was a really hard piece of paper to read. Bye bye, Red... It was nice knowing you.

He moved back and gulped before he came forward again, causing me to move back a little. He stared right into my eyes and didn't blink.

Oh, A staring contest? This boy is weird...I like him.

It stings! I need to close my eyes, but I have to win! I could tell that he was struggling as well. This is harder than normal though. I usually only have staring contests with my little brother (or squirrels..) not with hot guys! This is hard!

"NO!" I shouted, after my eyes betrayed me and closed for a mere second. Gosh dang it!

He smiled widely and closed his eyes (because of the stinging, I'm sure) He opened them again looked at me. "Is that how you normally scare off people? By staring at them weirdly?"

If he thinks I'm going to share my tips on how to scare people away, he is sadly mistaken. "I don't know what you're talking about. That's just how I greet people."

"Rightttt~" He leaned forward and tilted his head to the side, smiling ever so cutely. "How has your day been so far?"

I looked at him like he was stupid, which he kind of is. "I've been at school...so it ." What did he think I was going to say?

He nodded his head before sighing dreamily. "You know, I felt the same way this morning...that was, until I saw you."

My heart is beating at an abnormal rate. I do believe I am blushing right now. "Why? I live right next to you. You're going to see me all of the time."

"Yeah, but now I get to see you at home AND at school." I gave him a look that is hard to describe. I just don't understand him! He's crazy!

"Why are you here if you don't start until after summer break?"

He looked at me, probably shocked that I spoke first. "The principle suggested for the new students to go ahead and get to know the school."

A few minutes of silence passed by before one of us finally spoke up (it's not me) "Looks like you have no way of avoiding me now, you might as well just accept me as a friend." Like I said: HE'S CRAZY!

I narrowed my eyes and scoffed. "It's going to take a lot more than this to-"

"-I accept."

What?... "Huh?" I asked, like a total idiot.

"I accept that it's going to take more work to be your friend."

This boy! That's it! I need to set him straight. "I'm not even going to ask why you want to be my friend, but I am going to ask this: are your intentions to be ONLY my friend? Nothing else?" I might as well be straight forward.

This will have an effect on him!~ It has to! He'll probably get nervous and come straight out with his true intentions and say- 

"For now." HAH! like I said- Wait, whaaaaaaaat?! For now?! What does that mean?!

Before I could question him (or hit him) he stood up and waved towards the entrance of the cafeteria.

Next thing I knew, there was another hot guy standing in front of me. 

Red greeted the unknown boy in a very friendly matter and had him sit right beside him. Unknown boy, you're hot. Verrrry hot. Ssssss~

I continued to stare as Red kept doing weird neck movements towards my direction, mouthing something I couldn't understand because of the distance between us. Dang, I should've worn my glasses today!

The unknown boy nearly choked on his food, shouting "What?!" before looking right at me. He scanned all of my body that he could see, then nodded his head in a satisfied manner. "Ohhh~" 

Dats right, I'm beautiful. -Coughs- What? I didn't say that...

He (unknown boy) smiled charmingly, winking while he was at it. "I'm Jackson, and you are?"

I shook the hand that he offered and gave a quick nod. "Bae."

"Bae? What a beautiful name, just like you- OW!" He rubbed his head and glared at Red. "What was that for- Ohhh, right." H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter