I can act like a girl better than you!

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's p.o.v)

===

"Move your head! I can't see!"

 

"It's not like I can see that well either!"

 

"Shh!~ You guys are too loud! Shut up."

Jb glanced behind him, noticing that all of the people passing by were staring at them-- and who wouldn't? They were all peeking through a small window at one of Taiwan's largest companies, of course they would draw attention. Yes, you guessed right; the company is L.V Tuan's. After getting off of the plane, Bae and the boys took a taxi straight to the company's HQ, hoping to find their friend/bff/boyfriend (well, the last is for Bae) But to their dismay, Mark wasn't in his office-- he was in a meeting, which is why they were peeking through a window.

"He looks so professional~ Just look! He's even wearing a watch!" Youngjae continued to stare in awe, while the others only gave him questioning looks. "I actually have to agree with you; he does look pretty classy." Jb's view of his friend was quickly taken away as Bae pushed him aside, standing on the very tip of her toes so that she could see through the window (that was a bit too high up for her liking)

"Oh...My...Gosh." The boys all looked in her direction after hearing her loud gasp. "What's wrong?!" They chorused. "He looks so handsome!" Bae hissed in pain after Jackson flicked the side of her head. "What? You already knew I was thinking it! I mean, just look at that hair! And that suit~" Bringing her hand closer to her face, Bae began to fan herself.

Each of the guys turned away with disgusted expressions. "You know, most girls try to hide those kinds of thoughts." Bae quickly waved off Jr.'s comment with a laugh. "Please, we all know I'm not most girls." The guys wasted no time in nodding their heads in agreement. "How would I be able to keep those thoughts in? When your boyfriend is that good looking-" "OKAY!" Of course Bae didn't let the guys bother her, oh no, she continued to stare through the window-- she even had Bambam lift her up so that she could see better. "A liiiittle bit higher~" Bambam rolled his eyes with a laugh, obeying her request.

(A/n: For those of you who are curious, this is what Mark's hair and suit looks like:)

(his hairstyle)

(his suit)

"I don't get it, everyone in the room is looking at us except for him! Can't he sense that we're here?!" Jb patted Yugyeom's head with a small smile. "Calm down. It's not like Mark has powers to know when we're around-- but if he did, it only be Bae that he could sense." The guys laughed along with Jb, not realizing that one of the workers inside of the meeting just pointed them out to Mark.

"President, do you know them?" Mark looked up from the papers that he was reading and looked in the direction that his co-worker was pointing to. Immediately, Mark's eyes widened as a huge smile spread across his face. Clearing his throat, Mark stood up and straightened his blazer. "If you'll excuse me for a moment. Carry on with the meeting until I return." 

Mark quickly made his way out of the door, shutting it as soon as he stepped out of the room. "Are you just going to stand there?" The guys and Bae snapped their heads in the direction of the voice, knowing it all too well. "Mark!!" They shouted, almost all of them running to give him a hug. Jackson rubbed his eyes as he joined in the hug. "Jackson, are you crying?" Mark asked, raising his eyebrows. "Of course I am! I haven't seen you in over 2 weeks!" Mark let out a laugh as he hugged his best friend back. "I've missed you too."

Though he was still hugging Jackson and Bambam, Mark's eyes wondered around the room until they landed on a certain short girl. "You're so obvious. Just go and talk to her already!" Jackson let go of Mark and pushed him towards Bae, scowling as he did so. "What a punk... he can't even pay attention to me for 5 seconds."

Bae looked up as Mark stopped right in front of her, staring down at her with curious eyes. "Don't I get a hug?" Bae pulled her hands out of her pockets before wrapping her arms around his waist. "Hi." Letting out a laugh, Mark wrapped his arms around Bae's shoulders, pulling her closer. "Hey." Mark leaned his head on Bae's while the soft, loving smile on his face only grew wider. "I missed you, short stack." "I missed you too, Red." The two stayed in the same position until someone behind them cleared their throat.

Mark pulled away from Bae and turned around, already knowing that it was his secretary. "I'm sorry to interrupt you, president, but you have a call waiting for you in your office." Nodding his head, Mark told his secretary that he would be in to take the call in just a moment. 

Turning back to Bae and the guys, Mark let out a soft sigh as he glanced down at his watch. "I need to finish up some work, but I should be done in about an hour or so... You guys can wait around here until I'm finished if you want." The boys and Bae nodded their heads, saying that they were fine with that. "If you need anything, just ask my assistant."

Mark turned back towards the meeting room, waving over a girl with glasses and short hair. "Ms. Lau, be sure to get them whatever they ask for." The girl nodded her head, looking a little too happy in Bae's eyes (or maybe she was just jealous?) "Yes, President."

"Ooh~ So fancy~" Jackson mumbled, with Bambam nodding his head in agreement. "Okay, I'll be back as soon as I'm finished." Mark sent a small wave before walking back towards the direction of the elevators. 

"Can you guys believe that our little Mark has grown up so much? It seemed like just 2 weeks ago he was doing missions with us at school..." Rubbing his eyes, Jackson sniffled to add dramatic affect. "Dude, that was 2 weeks ago." Giving Youngjae a look, Jackson grabbed his backpack and walked back to where the waiting room was. "Jackson, where are you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter