The stamp of shame

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's p.o.v.)

===

"It's my turn now!"

"It was your turn last time! It's my turn!!"

"I haven't gotten a turn yet~~ Let me choose!"

"You're the youngest, stay out of this!"

"You guys are being stingy! Let me have a turn!"

"No, let me choose-"

"-SHUT UP!!!!"

The boys looked at Bae after her outburst. She narrowed her eyes and pointed at all of them. "I'm in the front seat, so therefore I'm in control of the radio-- deal with it." Jackson gaped at her, along with the rest of the boys (besides one). "How is that fair?!" Jr. questioned.

"It just is." Bae shrugged. "Red, do you think it's unfair for me to be in control of the music?" Mark shook his head, keeping his eyes on the road. "No..it doesn't bother me." Bae turned back to look at the rest of the boys and smirked. "See?~ Red doesn't mind."

"Of course he doesn't mind! He'd do anything to look good in your eyes, even if that means betraying his BEST friend!" Jackson scoffed, scowling in Mark's direction. "You're just jealous that he likes me more." Bae stuck her tongue out at Jackson. "Yah! That isn't true! I'm still his favorite!"

Bae opened to yell something back, but before she could, Mark cut in. "That's enough. You guys are acting childish." Jackson and Bae scoffed in unison. "We are not!!" They sent a glare in each others directions before rolling their eyes. "That's it." Everyone stared at Mark in confusion as he pulled over on the side of the road. 

"JB, you sit in front with me. Bae, you go sit by Jackson." JB nodded his head and got out of the car while Bae and Jackson stayed in their places. "I'm not sitting by him." "I'm not sitting by her." Mark sighed while shaking his head. *How childish can these two be?* He crossed his arms while looking between the two. "You guys, stop acting like this and listen to me."

"Why should we?" Jackson crossed his arms, with Bae following his action. "Yeah, who do you think you are? Telling us what to do..." Mark opened his door and got out, walking over to the passenger side. "What are you doing?" Bae asked, after he opened her door. Her eyes widened when Mark reached over her and unbuckled her seat belt.

The boys watched curiously as Mark threw Bae over his shoulder. "YAH!" She screamed, after Mark sat her down in the back seat, right beside Jackson. "We're already an hour behind our parents car, let's not make it worse, okay?" After not hearing an answer, Mark glared at the two. "You two are sitting next to each other whether you like it or not." He shut the door and got back in the drivers seat. The two didn't dare to question Mark any further, not after the glare that he sent to them. *shivers*

Jackson turned in the opposite direction of Bae before muttering "I'm not talking to you." Bae scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I'm not talking to you either." She mumbled, making sure to be quiet. BamBam and Yugyeom rolled their eyes before going back to their video game, not really caring. Youngjae leaned in and whispered into Jr.'s ear. "How long do you think their fight will last this time?" Jr. scoffed before replying. "I give it an hour tops."

==

(30 minutes later...)

"Wow, fantastic baby!~" Jackson and Bae shouted together. The two had been ignoring each other for the past 20 minutes, but as soon as they heard a song that they both liked, they completely forgot that they were mad at each other. "Dance, I wanna dan dan dan dan dance!~~"  

"They're so loud..." Bambam mumbled, before looking at Yugyeom. "Yeah, they are." He nodded his head, even though in reality he wanted to join in too. "Wow, fantastic baby!!!~" The two maknaes shouted, in unison. Jackson cheered and pumped his fist when he heard Yugyeom and Bambam join in. "I call T.o.p's rap!" Bae waved her hand with excitement. "Red, how come you're not singing with us?~" 

"I'm not the only who isn't singing. Besides, I prefer hearing your voice." Bae scoffed while crossing her arms. "Excuses! I want you to sing to the next song, no matter what it is!" Mark sighed and nodded his head, not being able to say 'no' to Bae's puppy eyes. "Yay~" She cheered with a wide smile. 

"Yeah, it's 4minute and bravesound~ Leggo!" Mark's eyes widened as he heard girl voices singing. *You've got to be kidding me..* Bae burst into laughter along with Jackson and Jr. "Hahahah~ You better get started, Red~ You already missed the first part." Mark took a deep breath before singing along with the chorus of the song. "Whatcha doin today 4minute whatcha doin later ha whatcha doin on the weekend let's go, do you wanna meet up come on!~" 

Bae and the boys burst into laughter when they heard Mark's deep voice sing along with the girls light voices. "Woo, go Red!~" Bae cheered as he continued to shout to the lyrics. "What're you doing?" Bae asked, after Jackson got out his phone. "I'm going to record this." He grinned evilly. "This is going to be useful later~" 

==

-BLINK- -BLINK- Bae stretched her arms out as she yawned. *Man, I guess I fell asleep..* she buried her face into her pillow and smiled. *It won't hurt if I sleep a little longer, right?* Bae opened her eyes when she felt something around her waist, something that definitely was NOT a pillow. she quickly looked up and nearly gasped at the sight; Mark had his eyes closed, one arm behind his head, and the other around her waist. *Oh my gosh..* Bae sat up straight after realizing that she was laying on Mark.

*How did that even happen? before I fell asleep, I was sitting by Jackson and Red was driving.* Bae looked at the front seat and saw Jackson sitting by JB, who was now driving the car. *Wow.. am I THAT heavy of a sleeper?- eh?!* when she looked around, she noticed something strange; the boys were looking at her, all with a big smile on their face. "What are you guys looking at?"

"Ooh~ looks like the couple is waking up~" Bambam cooed. Jr waved his phone in the air while grinning. "I already got the pictures, so it doesn't matter~" Jackson reached his hand out and high fived him. "Hey, look! I can see the ocean!"

(Bae's p.o.v)

Finally, we're here! I've barely been able to contain my excitement this past week! ever since my mom told me that we're going to the beach, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. usually I get depressed when I find out we're going on vacation, but not this time. this time, I have the guys with me. every time we go on a road trip, I get stuck with Hyomi in the back, listening to her talk about school and how perfect she is-_- thankfully I got to ride in this car with the boys. I don't know if I would be able to contain my excitement in van with my parents, Red's parents, Daeho and Hyomi.. that's just too much fun to handle...

Hyomi got home late last night, just in time to pack so she could come with us.. yay? don't get me wrong, I love Hyomi, but she can be rather..difficult? she's really bossy and talks about herself all the time. she's really sweet, too.. I guess we just never really got along well. she was the perfect little girl who succeeded in everything, while I was the awesome little girl who didn't need other people to like her to be happy.

"Mm.." a small smile crept on my face as I saw Red sit up and rub his eyes. "Are we there yet?" Aw, his voice is so cute when he's sleepy!~ "Yeah, we are, sleepy head~" I cooed, as I messed up his (already messy) hair. "You fell asleep too." he muttered, fixing his hair. How is this fair? he just woke up and still looks amazing! he doesn't look tired at all. I smirked as I remembered something. "Hm, that reminds me.." I reached my hand out and poked his nose. "How did I wake up in your arms, hm?"

He widened his eyes before looking down at me. "I just didn't want you falling asleep on one of the other guys, especially not Jackson." Hehe.. that's what I thought. with a smile on my face, I turned back to look out the window. "So in other words, you were jealous?"

"No, I just don't want you laying on other guys." What? isn't that the same thing as being jealous? I turned to him and scoffed. "But it's okay if I lay on you?" He nodded his head with a smile, well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter