Um... I got an A+ today.

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's p.o.v)

 

*I can do this... I just need to hold on a little longer!*

Bae bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes, trying desperately to hold in her sneeze. hours have passed by since Bae and the boys started their 'mission' So far, Youngjae and Bambam have 1 strike, while the rest have 0. Bae scrunched her nose up as she looked around the cafeteria, hoping to find a light to look at. The guys watched her struggle, wishing she would make a noise (except for Mark, that's obvious-.-)

*I'm a failure... I'm going to get a strike. I just can't hold it in any longer!~* Before Bae could sneeze, someone placed a finger above her lips, right under her nose. She silently cheered after the urge to sneeze went away. Bae grinned at Mark cutely, making a little heart for him as she did so. Mark returned the grin before pointing to his cheek, smiling widely after Bae kissed it.

As the boys watched the two, their expressions slowly turned into ones of disgust. Jackson pointed at them before pointing down his throat, acting as if he was going to throw up. An evil smile crept onto Bae's face before she turned her head to Mark, her expression asking him if he was thinking the same thing as her. Mark gave a quick nod along with a smirk as he wrapped an arm around her.

Gasps and screams were heard from girls all around the cafeteria as Mark kissed Bae on the lips, rubbing his nose against hers after he did so. As the two continued to cuddle, Jr. felt his patience grow thin. "Ew!-" He quickly slapped his hand over his mouth, deeply regretting his outburst. Jr. puffed out his cheeks as he hung his head low, knowing that he got his first strike (it was hard not to know, considering the remaining boys and Bae pointed at him while silently laughing.)

JB got out his phone, gesturing everyone else to do the same. Text: 'Why are we eating in the cafeteria? What about the rooftop?' Jackson smirked after reading it, quickly sending a reply to him. Text: 'Because, that's too easy if it's just us all day, we need to be around other people!' 

Bae and the boys shrugged their shoulders, silently agreeing with Jackson's rules. They quickly finished their food before leaving the cafeteria, heading their separate ways to go to their next class.

==

Yugyeom walked down the hallway with a small smile on his face, feeling proud that he was still strike free. *I need to keep this up! I don't want the punishment, especially if Jackson is the one coming up with it.* He stopped in his tracks when he heard a soft voice behind him. Quickly turning around, Yugyeom tilted his head down slightly, staring at the cute girl in front of him.

"I, uh..." She mumbled, looking down at her feet. "I don't usually do this, but I-I like you... I mean, as much as I can without knowing you! I mean, I'd like to get to know you if you'll let me.." The girl bit her bottom lip as she slowly looked up, waiting for his reply. 

Yugyeom scratched the back of his head, trying to think of what to do. *I'm not aloud to say anything, so should I just nod my head? I don't want to be rude, especially when she's trying so hard... plus, she's pretty cute.* He put his thumbs up with a smile, nodding his head in the process. "Is... that a yes? Or are you making fun of me?" He quickly shook his head at her, desperately trying to fix the situation.

"If you don't like me, then just say so... you don't need to mock me!" The girl held back her tears as she walked away from him, causing Yugyeom to run after her. He gently grabbed her hand before taking her around the corner, where no one else was. Yugyeom placed a finger to his lips, telling her to be quiet. "I do want to get to know you, but I can't today... You see, I'm not supposed to be talking." He whispered, glancing around the hall for any sign of the guys or Bae.

She raised an eyebrow, but nonetheless nodded, happy that he decided to say yes. Yugyeom and the girl stepped back with wide eyes after Jackson jumped in front of them from who knows where. He pointed his finger at Yugyeom before making an 'x' with his arms. A look of defeat made it's way onto to Yugyeom's face as he hung his head low. He quickly looked up, disappointed to see that the girl was no longer standing beside him. He glanced down the hall, knowing that the girl ran away (not that he could blame her)

Jackson shook his head with a smirk, silently 'tsking' the maknae. He quickly got his phone out and typed something before walking away, a huge smirk spread across his face. Text: 'Tsk tsk, maknae, you should've known better~ I'm always watching you o_O (one more strike and you're out!)'

==

JB and Bambam walked into their class, heading straight to their seats. As they walked, all eyes were on them. the entire day students couldn't help but wonder what this group was up to; why were they so quiet today? what's with them? is the freak rubbing off on them?? why won't they talk to me?! these were thoughts that went through the heads of their classmates (mostly female classmates, though)

Before JB could set his backpack down, he stumbled over something hard, causing his knee to go straight into his desk. JB bit his lip as he held in his scream, feeling a bruise make it's way onto his leg. "Holy-" he quickly closed his eyes while slapping a hand over his mouth, knowing that Bambam just witnessed his first strike. Bambam pointed at the older male with a huge grin, letting him know that he did indeed earn his first strike.

Bambam quickly got out his phone before sending a mass text, telling Bae and the remaining guys that JB has a strike. with a roll of his eyes, JB took his seat at his desk, still feeling the pain on his knee. *Stupid mission... why did I even agree to this???*

-

Bae marched out of her classroom before walking down the hall, heading to her next class. she sent a quick text to Mark, letting him know that she had a few minutes to hang out. as she reached the end of the hall near the bathrooms, she stopped, feeling that something was off. *Don't tell me-*

"Freak! why don't you have a quick chat with us?" Bae rolled her eyes as she saw Flirty and her gang of barbies walking towards her, all with a smirk on their face. "Since I don't want to spend more time than I have to with you, I'll get straight to the point; what's with you and Mark? what makes you think you're good enough to date him??"

*Hold your tongue, Bae! don't let something slip!~* she took in a silent breath before turning on her heel, knowing that her sassyness would get the best of her if she stayed. "Yah!" Flirty walked in front of her, smacking half of her books down. "Don't ignore me when I'm talking to you!" 

Bae formed her hands into fists, desperately wanting to knock every one of these girls down. she tried to think of a plan to get rid of them without having to fight, not wanting to go to detention unless she had to. holding her chin up high, Bae threw the rest of her books on the ground. she laid down in the middle of the pile of books, spreading h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter