Out of all people, why Jackson?

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jr.'s p.o.v.)

===

"Haha... That's so lame."

I laughed as I scrolled through the comments, shaking my head every now and then. I got bored, so I decided to get on the school website and see what the students who actually got on this thing talked about. All they talk about on here is school, and homework... What nerds. Laughing again, I shook my head as I read a few more of the comments. These people really are nerds-- I mean, who gets on the school website and talks about school? Yeah, I might not be much better because I'm on here making fun of them, but still...

Leaning forward, I placed my fingers on the keyboard, getting ready to type something. I bit my bottom lip, thinking of what I should write. "I finally got a girlfriend! I'm sooo excited~" I posted the comment with all of the other lame ones, using the username 'bookworm97' Hah, there's no way anyone will take this seriously.

As soon as I was about to get off, I saw something pop up on my screen. I got a reply-- wait, I got three replies?! Why?! I narrowed my eyes, raising an eyebrow in the process. "Wow, congrats!" I read the first one, going on to the other two. "What's your real name? Maybe I know you and your girlfriend:b" "Are you a regular at the library?"

What the heck? Don't these people have anything better to do? It was a total joke... I was just kidding about the whole 'girlfriend' thing-- like I'd post it on here even if I did actually get a girlfriend.

"This website ." I mumbled, leaning back in my chair. It's a Sunday...I should be doing something other than this! Where are my friends when I need them?! As I was about to exit off the site my eyes landed on the section that said 'trending'. Hmm... Is it stuff trending at school? I came closer to the screen, seeing what all was listed. "Hot7? What is that?" I clicked on the tag, watching as it took me to another section of the site.

My eyes widened and I jumped back, scared of what was in front of me. This place is full of pictures of me and the guys! Are we hot7?! When did that name start? And why didn't I know about it?! I scrolled down, shocked at just how many pictures there were of us. When were these taken? "'About them'?" I read, scrolling down further. This is full of stuff about us...stuff I didn't even know!

"JB's favorite thing at the cafeteria is: rice." Everyone likes rice though... I read further, seeing that the list of stuff about us went on and on...and on! It's scary how much these girls know about us...

A smirk came onto my face as I went down to Mark's name, wanting to see what the fangirls had on him. "In a relationship? : Yes:(" I'm surprised they didn't say anything else...I thought for sure that they would say something about Bae-- oh, there's more. "The relationship won't last long though! He'll get sick of her soon and come to me!" I scoffed, shaking my head. You wish. Mark will never, ever leave Bae's side-- he's completely in love with her. If these girls still think they have a chance with him, they're very mistaken.

This is getting creepy-- well, creepier-- it was already creepy to begin with. With out even trying to control myself, I went down to the comments and read what the girls had to say about us. "Hot7 is soooo hot~ -melts- my bae is def JB, who's your's?" 'Bae'? Not bae, like the Bae I know, right? What does that even mean? I continued reading, finding it pretty funny. "Bambam is my bae for sure! he's such a cutie~ if only he'd notice me OTL" I mimicked the girl's voice, raising an eyebrow after doing so. What does 'otl' mean? This is all like a different language to me... I cleared my throat, ready to use my 'girl' voice again. "Mark oppa is sooo fine~ I miss him T_T at least I still have the rest of hot7 to look at:b" Wow...these girls are crazy-- it's hilarious!

I leaned back in my chair, standing up to bring my laptop to my bed with me. After getting comfortable, I read some more of the comments, laughing loudly at how funny they were. "Guysssss~ I can't take it! why won't one of hot7 just date me already?!?! what does bae have that I don't???" Umm, everything? Bae is awesome, and crazy...that's why we all like her-- and that's why Mark loves her so much (part of the reason, anyway)

Sighing, I laid back a bit further, wondering why I was even on this site in the first place. "Wow...this is really sad." It's not like I like this, okay? I'm just bored and have nothing else to do. I'm going to get off and do something productive with my life-- right after I read this last comment.

"If you guys like those pictures of them with their arms around each other, you're sure to like this~" I looked at the link below the comment, wondering what it could be. Letting curiosity get the best of me, I clicked on the link and waited for it to load. It's a story? What kind of story? I looked closer, seeing a few tags for the story. '' 'jinson' 'romance' Huh? What does '' mean? And what is a 'jinson'?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I started to read through the story, wondering what it was about. "Jackson wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter