Achoooooo!!!~

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's p.o.v)

 

"Something great, something that everyone will remember!"

The boys and Bae gathered at the rooftop after Jackson sent out a text saying it was an emergency. "This is your emergency???" JB shouted, knocking the younger male on the head. After their class ended, Bae and the 6 boys ran to the rooftop as fast as they could, expecting Jackson to be in some kind of trouble. When they reached the roof, they were shocked to see Jackson laying on the grass, eyes closed.

5 minutes earlier...

"Jackson!!!" Mark ran to Jackson's side, gently shaking him. Bae quickly got on her knees beside Mark, helping to lift Jackson up. "I need..." Jackson croaked, slowly opening his eyes. "What? What do you need?" Mark bit his bottom lip, waiting for him to speak. "I need... to make..." He paused, letting out a soft cough. "History in this school."

There was a long pause before one of them spoke up. "WHAT?!?!" And by 'one' of them, I actually mean 'all' of them. "Come on, it's a new school! We can do whatever we want! Make a name for ourselves! We should plan something crazy..." Jackson tapped his chin before continuing. "Something great, something that everyone will remember!"

(Back to present time~)

Mark let go of Jackson, immediately standing up. He sighed, shaking his head. "That has got to be the-" Bae lightly slapped her hand over his mouth, cutting his sentence short. "-Coolest thing I've ever heard!!! Count me in!" Bae cheered, pulling her hand back in the process. Mark's jaw slowly dropped as he stared at her. "Why am I not surprised?"

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!" Jackson raised his hand before high fiving Bae. The two jumped up and down while cheering. "I knew I could count on you, Bae!" Mark puffed out his cheeks, debating whether he should join them or not. *If I do join them... I'll probably end up in detention... but I'll make Bae happy. If I don't join them... I'll be detention free, and Bae won't be happy.* 

"Count me in too." Loud gasps were heard as everyone turned to Mark (besides Bae, of course.) "Woohoo! That's my man!~" Bae intertwined her fingers with Mark's as she cheered, jumping up and down. The remaining boys glanced at each other before one of them spoke up. "I'm in, too~" Jackson pumped his fist, pulling Bambam under his arm. "That's right, join the dark side~"

Jr. shrugged, looking at his nails as if they were actually interesting."I guess I'll join in, I mean, we're gonna be at this school for awhile, so we might as well make our stay interesting." Yugyeom quickly walked over to Bambam's side, Youngjae following behind.

"You guys are insane... but what the heck, count me in." Jb shrugged, decidiing it was better not to question it. Jackson took a step forward, clearing his throat. "We're starting tomorrow; I'll send a text later with the first mission." And with that, he left the rooftop, not saying another word. "Wait, Jackson! What do you mean by 'first mission'?! Are there multiple?!" Jb shouted, running after him. 

==

(Bae's p.o.v)

 

I'm a genius...

Absolutely brilliant!

I've always been good at cooking, but this is just beyond me.

I wiped away my non existent tear before patting my back. I woke up rather early this morning with plans to make a nice breakfast, but when I thought of something nice, I never imagined it to be this good. I've really outdone myself this time. I gave one last look before I covered the plate, quickly taking my phone out.

Text: Yo~ open up your window, Red! 

I grabbed both of the plates and ran up to my room, attempting to be as quiet as possible. Since it's only 7am, both of my parents are still asleep along with Daeho. after I got into my room, I quietly closed the door and  locked it. "Red~" I whispered, knocking on his window as I did so. he better open it! I sent him a text and everything! it's been a minute already, what is he doing??? I smiled evilly after coming up with an idea.

"Open up, this is the police!!!" I quietly shouted, trying to sound like a man as much as possible. I perked up after seeing the window lift up. it worked! he heard me!~ Red took a seat before leaning on the window sill. he smiled cutely before mumbling "Good morning, beautiful." I scrunched up my nose as I set the plate down on my bed. is he trying to kill me? that much cuteness should be illegal! I looked up at him and opened my mouth, quickly closing it after getting a full view of him. dang...

I felt my fangirl mode turn on as I stared at the gorgeous being in front of me. so... I guess Red decided it would be a good idea to leave his hair beyond messy while wearing sweatpants... I just can't... sweatpants on guys are a weakness of mine! oh, and he has no shirt on... no big deal, right? WRONG! it is a HUGE deal!!!!! I bit my bottom lip before pointing my finger at him. "Go put a shirt on!"p>

"Why?" he pouted, causing me to cross my arms. "Do you really want to know the reason?" without a second to think it over, he quickly nodded his head. "You're putting thoughts in my head that shouldn't be there, now go put a dang shirt on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter