Not after THAT incident

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bae's p.o.v)

===

Hello, human beings~ It is I, your ruler your queen!~ You may bow down now-- okay, I'm kind of getting off track here... Anyway~ I'll be serious now (hah).

It's been about 2 weeks (maybe a week and a half? I'm not entirely sure) since we got home from our school trip-- and by 'got home' I mean 'sent home'. Yes, the boys and I got sent home early (not that I minded). Apparently you're not supposed to bring 'dangerous weapons' on school trips because 'it might scare other students' I brought a baseball bat and a rope, those aren't even that dangerous! And besides, I didn't threaten anyone with them-- okay, I may have threatened a few people...but I didn't actually do anything! So there you have it, that's the reason why I got sent home-_- Oh? You want to know why the boys got sent home as well? Okay, I'll tell you. 

Jackson and Red knocked down a bunch of tents (or something like that... I don't know the full story), and got in a lot of trouble for it. Before Jackson got on the bus to go home, he brought the rest of the guys into the mess and said "They were apart of it! They should get sent home too!" Yes, those were his exact words. JB got so mad at J that he didn't speak to him on the whole ride home- The two made up that night, don't worry.

Our parents weren't too happy with us when we got home (I can't really blame them) which is why we were all grounded over the weekend- Yes, J was grounded too. Mr. Tuan (a.k.a: Red's dad) grounded him and told him to stay at their house until the weekend was over, so he could watch over him (hah. Way to go Mr. Tuan~). So yeah...last weekend consisted of us staying in our rooms, texting each other (mostly about stupid stuff) Red, J and I were the only ones that talked to each other in person because we were right next door to each other. Yes, yes... we're party animals, I know~ 

I groaned loudly after my backpack slipped out of my hands and landed on the ground. Seriously? I'm like, 20 feet away from my house...can't you just stay on my shoulder?! I grabbed my bag and dragged it until I reached my front door. Finally~ Home at last~ The walk home was sooo boring~ Usually Red is with me, but he had to go to the library to get some studying done. Pff~ Who studies anymore? I just wing it- I'm totally kidding! I'm a good student, okay! What?... you don't believe me? I'm one of the top students in school, thank you very much! (Just incase you were wondering... the guys are all top students as well)

As soon as I walked through the door, I threw my backpack onto the ground and walked into the kitchen. "Ummaaaa~ Are you making me food?~" I sang, as a wonderfully delicious smell reached my nose. My mom gave me a smile as soon as she saw me. "Hi, sweetie. How was school?" How was school? Well, we did one of our missions today where we had to write a bunch of stuff on sticky-notes and put them on other students backs without them knowing- Eh... I probably shouldn't tell my mom about that. "It was fine." I answered, leaving it as simple as possible.

"That's all? It was just 'fine'?" No, it was more than fine~ I put a note on Flirty's back that said 'I haven't showered in over a month, beware~' Hah! It was so funny! People kept going up to sniff her! She got sooo mad when she finally saw the note, and she ended up blaming it on some other student. I really wanted to take the credit for it, but J said I would get the punishment if the person found out that I did it :/ Tch, that means someone else got credit for my work! "Yeah, it was just fine." I clearly can't tell my mom about the whole sticky note thing, she would NOT approve of that (which is why I didn't tell her)

"Bae, sweetie, will you tell your father to finish getting packed?" I stuffed a cookie in my mouth before tilting my head to one side. "Packed? Packed for what?" My mouth was full when I asked that, so it sounded more like "Macked? Macked po wat?" My mom gave me a disapproving look as she shook her head. "Don't talk with your mouth full." She grabbed the pan out of the oven and set it on the counter before looking at me again. "I thought you knew? We're going on a business trip over the weekend." I took my eyes off of the fresh baked cookies and looked at my mom. "Trip? Where are we going?"

"Not 'we' Just your father and I. You're staying here for school and to watch Daeho." Pff! My parents are leaving me?! Usually any time they go on a business trip, they take us with them (just to let you guys know, my mom is a interior designer while my dad is a landscaper, they usually work together on bigger jobs) "Where are you going?" I mumbled, still upset by the fact that they're leaving me. "The house that we're working on is in Japan, I think it's in Tokyo." What?! They're going out of Korea?! "What?! You're leaving the country?! How long are you planning on being gone?!" 

My mom patted my head and mumbled 'calm down' before taking a seat at the table. "We'll be back Monday night. Stop freaking out." Well excuuuse me~ I rolled my eyes as I shoved another cookie into my mouth. "I need to go finish getting ready. Oh, and don't even think about eating those cookies! They're for the trip." Too late, I was already thinking about it. Dang... I don't get to go to Japan... I don't get a fresh baked cookie... WHAT DO I GET?! 

I slowly stood up from my seat and walked out of the kitchen, only to see my dad sitting on the couch with his phone in hand. "Daddy~ Are you really leaving me?~" I made sure to put on my best pout as I took a seat next to him. "We're only going to be gone a few days, you'll be fine." He gave me a small smile before messing up my hair. "Is Daeho home yet?" My dad looked at me before shaking his head. "No. He won't be home tonight, he's staying at one of his friends house." Eh?! I'm going to be home alone all night?!?!

My dad told me that he had to go finish getting packed and walked away, leaving me as lonely as ever. My parents won't just leave me like this, right?

==

I sighed as I leaned onto the railing of the staircase, watching my parents bring down all of their luggage. My mom set her bag down before walking beside me and patting my back. "Stop sticking your out and stand up straight." I leaned forward and stuck my out further, just to watch her roll her eyes. "We're leaving now. Take care of Daeho and the house, no parties aloud!" Like I'd throw a party-_- The only people I would invite are Red and the rest of the guys -Pff, what am I talking about? Everywhere I go there's a party! Why would I need to throw one?

"Mom~ What am I supposed to do if I get lonely?~" A smile stretched across my mom's face as she giggled quietly. "Mark is right next door, just call him. You two are dating after all~" I rolled my eyes as my mom continued to giggle. Mom's shouldn't encourage their daughters to invite boys over while they're gone! Dating or not... It's still inappropriate.

My dad grabbed the bags along with my mom's hand before walking out the door. "Bye, sweetie. Take care of Daeho." Yes, yes... But who's going to take care of me? -sniff- -sniff- I can make it on my own...

I watched the car drive off before closing the door and locking it. They're really gone...that means I'm officially alone... FINALLY!!! What? You don't actually think that I'd get lonely, do you? I never get to be home alone, so of course I'm going to enjoy this while I can!~ I only put on an act so that my parents wouldn't suspect me (which they totally would, it's happened before) 

Now that I have the house to myself, I'm going to check off my list~


'Things to do when home alone overnight:

-Go into Hyomi's room and jump on her bed

-Blast kpop throughout the house (not too loud~ I still have neighbors><)

-Eat ice cream while watching TV

-Bake cookies then eat them all

-Sleep in whatever room I want

-Stay up as late as I want

-Watch kpop videos all night (heh heh heh) '

 

Wow... I made that list over a year ago, and I still haven't gotten to do any of those things (except jumping on Hyomi's bed... I may or may not have done that already) I grabbed my phone before walking into the living room. I hooked my phone up to the speakers and turned the volume up before playing 'good luck' by b2st. Why?~ Why you leave me alone, baby?~ I'm still, still lovin' youuuu~~ I didn't bother to stop myself from dancing along to the music as I marched up the stairs, heading straight to my room. 

I quickly changed out of my uniform and into a pair of sweatpants along with a t-shirt. Ahh~ This is so much more comfortable~ I hopped down the steps and continued until I reached the kitchen. Ice cream timeeeee! I frowned slightly when I felt the carton that the ice cream was in. It's completely frozen! I guess I'll let it sit out for a few minutes? Until those minutes pass... I'll just go check something else off of my list~

"Woooo~" If my sister saw me jumping on her bed like this, she'd kill me (and that's exactly why this will stay a secret~) Okay, I'm bored-_- I jumped off of her bed and went back down the stairs, taking it one step at a time (literally) I looked at my ice cream on the coffee table before picking it up. "Dag, yo. It's still frozen..." I mumbled, letting a pout form on my lips. What should I do now? Eh, I'll just watch TV I guess. Grabbing the remote, I laid on the couch before placing my feet at the top, letting my head hang off slightly. Well, this is comfortable...

Why is there nothing good on TV?- Oooh~ Inkigayo! Now all I need is my ice cream- -DING DONG- Someone is at the door? While I'm home alone? Maybe if I just stay quiet they'll think no one is home and leave. I turned the volume on the TV down and stayed as quiet as possible. OH MY GOSH! The door is opening! What if it's a- Oh... It's just Red- Wait! What is he doing here?

"What're you doing here?" Red closed the door behind him before walking to the back of the couch, where my feet were current

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter