After you put the needles away!

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Author's note: STOP! Before you start reading this chapter, please read this note: this is not Jackson's p.o.v., nor is this chapter about him (that will be the next chapter). So, there was some stuff I needed to add in Mark's chapter, but I stayed up so late writing and was so tired that I forgot...so I'm going to have to do this instead-- Mark and Bae's bonus chapter!!~~ This will be the same Saturday that it left off, but it will be a little later in the day. So I hope you guys enjoy this^^ I know you're probably going to get sooo sick of them together (hah), but please be understanding and put up with it for me^^ Seriously though, please comment after and tell me what you think~ Oh, and Jackson's chapter will be out as soon as I can write it! I'm running late with this chapter, but I hope it'll be worth it^^ Enjoy~

 

 

(Author's p.o.v.)

===

"Will you pause it?"

Bae pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose, blinking at the tv screen before looking down at Mark. "Sure." She nodded, pausing Monsters inc.. Slowly, Mark lifted his head off of Bae's lap and held the side of it, wanting to go straight back to laying down. "Where are you going?" Bae asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "The bathroom." Mark stood up from the couch and slowly made his way to the restroom. "Are you sure you don't want me to walk you there?" Turning her body to the side, Bae leaned her head on the back of the couch and watched as Mark dragged his feet across the wooden floor. Mark turned his head to her with his nose scrunched up, making it obvious that he didn't like that question. "Yeah. I'm good." He waved his hand, walking away without another word.

After about five seconds of staring at the paused screen, Bae pulled out her phone and checked the time. '5:56pm' she read, realizing that it was much later than what she had thought (I guess that's understandable when you've been laying around watching movies all day).

Looking at her emails, Bae was going through them and deleting anything that she didn't want. "Eww." She scowled after seeing an email about her school's dance. *Why the heck would I go to that?* Bae was about to delete the next email, but stopped when she read the title. 'How to tell if your crush likes you' Blinking, Bae let her curiosity take over and clicked on the link.

'#1 - Look into your crush's eyes and wait a second to see if his/her pupils dilate-- if they do, then you're in luck! Your pupils dilate when you see something you're interested in, or attracted to.'

Hearing foot steps, Bae put her phone back down and looked at the screen, thinking about what she had just read. *Your pupils dilate? I wonder if that actually works...* Finally making it back to the couch, Mark plopped down beside Bae and leaned his head back, letting out a sigh. "Hey, Red? Can I borrow you for a second?" Mark looked over at her, raising one of his eyebrows. "'Borrow'? What do you mean-" Before he could even finish asking, Bae was already sitting right in front of him with only inches between them. Reaching her hands up, Bae placed a palm on each of his cheeks before pulling him closer to her, looking straight into his eyes. *Let's see if this actually works.*

After seeing his eyes widen and his pupils dilate, Bae pulled away while pumping a fist in the air. "Woo! It worked! You do like me~" Noticing the confused expression on his face, Bae quickly explained to him. "I read this thing that said if someone likes you, or if they're attracted to you-- or both I guess-- their pupils will dilate." Mark nodded his head, thinking about it for a second.

Gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter