JACKSON WANG!!!!!

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's p.o.v.)

===

"EAT IT! EAT IT! EAT IT!!!"

Minutes after stepping into the mall, the boys and Bae stumbled upon a shop called 'The daily challenge' where they have a different food item each day to challenge customers with; there's a catch with this place though: the food is all giant, at least 3 times bigger than that of the usual size. After seeing that the item today was a cupcake, the guys dragged Mark into the shop, which is why he was now sitting at a table with a giant cupcake in front of him.

"Come on, eat it~" Bambam whined, becoming impatient with his hyung. Mark ignored their constant cheering as his gaze was fixed on the over-sized dessert. "I don't give into peer pressure, so you can stop chanting 'eat it'." Jr. sighed in defeat at his friend's attitude. "Maaaark~ Come on. It's your birthday, let loose a little." Mark moved his gaze over to the only girl at the table, hoping she would agree with him; it would only make sense that Bae would agree with him, because telling your boyfriend to eat a giant cupcake and get sick would just not make any sense at all- And that's exactly why Mark knew without a doubt that she wouldn't agree with him; nothing Bae does makes sense.

Bae lifted one hand up, forming it into a fist. "You can do it, Red~" She cheered, before standing up and leaning across the table. Bae placed both of her palms onto the table as she leaned her face closer to Mark's. Watching as she came closer, Mark knew that she wasn't going to kiss him, nor was she going to whisper something sweet. Bae stopped about an inch away from his face and widened her eyes, staring straight into Mark's. "I believe in you." Yup, just like Mark thought- What? You think that sounded sweet? Well, yeah, I guess in some cases it could sound sweet... But this wasn't one of those cases.

Leaning in even further, Bae stopped after her nose touched Mark's. "Okay, okay! I'll eat it, just stop staring at me so creepily." Mark chuckled as he leaned back, with Bae doing the same. "I knew that would work, it always does." Wearing a proud smirk, Bae crossed her arms while leaning her back against the cushion of the booth. "Of course it always works! You creep people out until they do what you want!" Yugyeom exclaimed. Bae scoffed lightly while raising an eyebrow. "And your point is?" Shaking his head, Yugyeom sighed in defeat.

Seeing that everyone was busy with their own thing, Mark decided to take the chance to try and escape. Slowly, Mark slid his body further down, to the point where only half of his body was still on the booth. *No one has noticed me yet; maybe I'll actually get out of here? As long as I don't have to eat that cupcake-* "-Yah! Where do you think you're going?" Mark froze in his place, letting the words 'aw, crap.' slip from his mouth. "I was- Uh... Just stretching?" He rubbed the back of his head, knowing that no one would believe his words.

"Yeah, right! You're not getting out of this, so don't even try!!! Now eat that cupcake like you mean it!" Jr. pointed at the over-sized cupcake, sounding a little more demanding than what he was going for. "How do you eat a cupcake like you mean it?" Jr. shrugged at Mark while shaking his head. "I don't know? Just eat it!"

With all eyes on him, Mark reluctantly picked up a fork and gulped. "Well, here goes nothing." Mark brought the cupcake closer to him before taking one big scoop with his fork. "So? How does it taste?" Jackson asked, leaning forward in interest. Bae and the rest of the boys leaned forward as well, anticipating his answer. "It's..." Mark started, letting the flavors rest on his taste buds before continuing. "Delicious."

Bae and the boys watched in envy as Mark took bite after bite of the cupcake. "Let me have a bite~" Bae moved closer as she opened . Mark scooped a piece of the cupcake and brought it right to Bae's lips, only to quickly put it in his mouth. Making the situation even worse, Mark the remaining icing off of the fork. "Hey!~ I thought that was for me!" Raising a brow, Mark placed a hand behind his head while continuing to eat with the other one. "You're the one that wanted me to eat it all by myself."

Seeing the scowl on Bae's face, Mark moved closer and slipped his fingers through hers. "I was just kidding, okay? I wouldn't actually eat all of this myself." He let out a soft chuckle before bringing a fork up to her face. Bae's expression quickly changed as she grabbed the fork from his hand, wasting no time in scooping up a piece of the cupcake. "Heh heh heh~ I knew you wouldn't be able to resist my pout!" Bae continued to laugh (quite evilly) as she shoved another bite into .

Mark clucked his tongue while shaking his head. "You were definitely scowling, not pouting." Hearing the unpleasing words, Bae snapped her head towards Mark. "No! I was pouting!" Deciding it would be fun to play along, Mark shook his head once more. "Nope, that was a scowl."

Bae pulled her fork away from and looked at him again, frowning deeply this time. "I was pouting! See, like this!" She yelled, before moving her face closer to his. Bae jutted her lips out with her eyebrows still furrowed, causing her to look absolutely adorable.

The scene was all too much for Mark to handle; he could barely control himself. "Okay, I was wrong." Letting go of all self control, Mark leaned down closer to her face. With an evil smirk on her face, Bae brought her fork (which was covered in icing) up to just as Mark leaned in for a kiss. "Yah~" Mark whined, as Bae used her fork to spread the blue icing across his lips. "That's what you get for tricking me." She shrugged, letting out a snicker.

"Oh? So you want to play like that?" Mark reached out both of his hands and grabbed the back of Bae's neck, pulling her towards him. "No, no! Don't do it-" Mark planted his lips right on Bae's cheek, rubbing the the bright blue icing onto her face. "Yah!" Mark quickly backed away before she could touch him (and by touch him, I mean hit him)

"You two make me sick." Bae and Mark both looked at Jr., who was scrunching his nose in distaste; with one look, the two knew that they were both thinking the same thing. "What're you guys doing?" Jr. slowing backed away as Mark and Bae closed in on him; before he could back away completely, the two had already rubbed the blue icing from their faces onto his. "YAH!" Jr. yelled, as he quickly wiped his face. "That's sick." Everyone at the table soon joined in on Bae and Mark's laughter. "It's not funny!!"

Mark was the first one to stop laughing, and that was mainly because he started eating the cupcake again. "Guys, as much as I want to, I don't think I should finish this cake by myself; you guys will help, right?" Before he could even give them a glance, the guys had already begun to devour the giant cupcake. "Hey! I said to help, not to eat it all!" It was too late though; the cupcake didn't stand a chance.

==

"MY NAME IS T- TO THE A- TO THE E- TO THE, Y- TO THE A-N-G!" After finishing the cupcake and walking aimlessly around the mall for an hour, Bae and the boys finally ended up in a karaoke room. "I'M ALWAYS HOTLY BURNING UP!~" The boys watched in amusement as Bae hopped around the room, occasionally stopping to dance. "WHOA, YEAH! WHOA, YEAH YEAH!!!"

"Why did you pick this song, Bae? It's kind of... inappropriate." JB mumbled, trying to find the right words to use. "It's Taeyang; why would I not pick it?" Bae answered, before quickly going back to her singing.

"Since it's Mark's birthday, we'll let him sing another song~" Mark glanced at Jackson before rolling his eyes. "Nah, I'm good." Bambam and Youngjae both scooted next to him, wrapping an arm around each side of his shoulders. "Oh, come on~ It's your birthday! Let loose and sing to your heart's desire!" Raising an eyebrow, Mark slowly moved away from Bambam. "I did sing until my heart's desire, and now I'm done."

"Lame..." Bambam gave a quick pout before moving back to his seat. "Bae doesn't mess around when it come to karaoke, does she?" Youngjae asked, letting out a soft chuckle. Mark focused his eyes on Bae as she got on her knees and finished the last few notes of the song. "This is Bae we're talking about." A smile of pure adoration spread across Mark's lips as he watched her. "You're right; I should know not to question her by now." Youngjae shook his head before returning back to his seat, which was next to JB.

Mark glanced up after hearing someone clear their throat. Jackson looked down before clearing his throat again. "Ahem!" Mark rolled his eyes with a sigh, and moved across the booth to make room for him. "You could just ask me to move, ya know?" Jackson plopped down on the spot next to Mark. "Nah, takes too much effort."

Yes, Mark did roll his eyes again.

"So~ Grandpa and Grandma T are coming here tonight?" Mark glanced at Jackson and nodded his head. "Yeah; they're on the plane right now." Jackson leaned back while placing his hands behind his head. "You know what Grandpa T is going to talk about, right?" A quiet sigh came out of Mark's mouth. "Of course I know; he talks about it everytime I see him."

"Are you going to tell Bae about it?" Mark turned to Jackson before quickly shaking his head. "No, because I'm not agreeing to it." Jackson raised his brows at Mark, letting out a soft whistle. "You're going to break his heart." Puffing his cheeks out, Mark snapped his head towards the younger male. "After he meets Bae, he'll understand my reasons." Jackson leaned his elbows on the table after shrugging his shoulders. "Maybe, but maybe not."

Seeing the annoyed expression on Mark's face, Jackson burst into laughter. "Dude, I'm just messing with you! Of course Grandpa T will understand; you're like his prized possession, he could never be angry with you." Mark let out a soft scoff as he turned to Jackson once more. "You say that as if h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter