M.A.R.K.S.O.N!~

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Bae's p.o.v)

 

"Since there are three different trails, we're going to split up into three groups." 

I struggled to keep my eyes open as Mr. Kim (My P.E teacher) explained some rules and details about- Honestly, I don't know what he's talking about... But I can assure you that's it's something boring-_- UGH~ I am soooo freakin' tired!!! After Ms. Han caught Red and I in the same tent together, she freaked out and gave us a long (LONG) lecture saying 'Just because you're boyfriend and girlfriend doesn't mean you can behave like this!' Tch, we didn't do anything! I don't get why she assumed the worst- Hmm... I guess it was in the middle of the night, and Red was on top of me... But still, she could have at least tried to hear us out-.- As our punishment (Even though we did nothing wrong!) Ms. Han made Red and I sleep in the same tent with her (Yes, you heard right) Her snoring was so loud that I couldn't even close my eyes to fall asleep, same with Red. We laid awake texting each other while Ms. Han snored like there was no tomorrow. We finally ended up passing out after having a smiley face battle (through texting) at least, I think we passed out... I don't really remember.

Feeling a sneeze coming on, I turned to my right and let it out. "Achoo~" After my sneeze reached Jackson's shoulder, he gave me a disgusted look while shaking his head. Hehehe~ What? you think I did that on purpose? I would never~ (Insert sarcasm) Jackson reached his hand out to flick me, but I quickly dodged it by moving behind Red who was on my left. As Jackson's frown grew deeper, my smile grew wider. I know the weakness' of all seven boys, and Jackson's just so happens to be Red (And spicy food) 'Why?' you ask, Well, he just can't handle spicy stuff, I guess -shrugs- Oh, you were asking why to the other thing? Right... of course you were~ Jackson and Red are besties, so of course Jackson gets jealous whenever I'm with him (I mean that in the most un-conceited way possible (Or do I?)) Jealousy is a weakness people -shakes head- I ain't jealous of nothin' - I take that back... I am quite jealous of cookies. If I were a cookie, I'd eat myself... then I'd be dead... On second thought, I'm not jealous. Like I was saying~ I ain't jealous of nothin'!!

Keeping my eyes on Jackson, I s my arms around Red's waist, giving him a back hug. The look on Jackson's face was priceless after I stuck my tongue out at him. Dats right... feel the jealousy burn~ Red reached his arms behind his back and wrapped them around me. I snuggled close to his back, enjoying the feeling of his strong arms- UGH! He did not just do that! Jackson grabbed one of Red's arms and pulled him away, causing me to fall flat on my face. I scoffed loudly as I saw Jackson pull Red closer, wrapping an arm around his neck in the process. You wanna play that way? Fine!

Moving quickly, I wrapped my fingers around Red's hand and tugged it towards me (gently, of course) Jackson quickly followed my actions and made sure to keep Red by his side. -scoffs- What did I tell you? J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y!! A tug-of-war battle quickly broke out between us as we fought for the right to keep Red close. "He's MY bestfriend!"

​"He's MY boyfriend!"

"Bestfriend!!!"

"Boyfriend!!!"

"Bros before-"

"Don't you dare call me that!"

"I was gonna say girls!"

"I don't care! He's mine!" I tugged Red closer to me as the words slipped out of my mouth. Wow... Did I really just say that? "No, he's mine! I've known him longer!!" I tightened my grip as I felt his hand slipping. Dang Jackson! Just let go!~ "STOP IT!" My eyes widened along with Jackson's after Red pulled both of his hands back. I've never heard Red yell like that before...  he sounded hot No... I did not just write that then erase it... Pff, what do you take me for?

I moved my gaze to the front after hearing someone clear their throat. "Okay, I'm going to split everyone into groups!" Mr. Kim clapped his hands loudly before telling everyone to follow him. Before I could even stand up, Red reached his hand out and helped me. "I totally thought Mr. Kim was going to get mad at us, he looked angry." Red and J nodded in agreement as we headed towards the rest of the class. "Ah, you three come here for a minute." Oh, crap... that's never a good sign.

We walked until we reached Mr. Kim, who (In my opinion) looked quite scary. "Instead of going on a hike like the rest of the students, You'll be staying here around the camp sight." I immediately wanted to yell 'What?!' but Jackson beat me to it. "What? why?!" Mr. Kim threw a mean glare towards J, obviously not pleased with his rude words. "Interrupting a teacher in front of all the students is not okay, so you can consider this as your punishment." Before walking away, Mr. Kim handed Red a piece of paper (From the looks of it, I'm gonna guess it's some sort of list)

"What does it say?" J and I leaned over Red's shoulder as his eyes scanned across the paper. "It's a list of ingredients we need for dinner- A dinner that we're supposed to make." J quickly moved to my side after I snatched the paper from Red's hands. "What?! We have to make dinner for EVERYONE?!?! How is this fair???" Why does it seem like every teacher dislikes us? We've never anything bad (At least not that bad...) The only crime I've committed is being gorgeous~ -flips hair-

"Oi!~" I turned my head to the familiar voice along with Red  and J. "What did Mr. Kim say? Are you guys in trouble?" Jr. asked, sounding a little too eager. "Yeah, we have to stay here and cook dinner for everyone." J scowled as Jr. and Bambam burst into laughter. " for you guys!" Is Jr. asking to get hit?... cause it definitely seems like it to me-_- 

"Yah! Unless you two want to join us, I suggest you stop laughing." Jr. took a step closer to J and smirked. "Like you'd do anything~ HAH. HAH. HAH!~" He laughed, in a mocking tone. I already know that J is planning something- I mean, with that evil grin, it's hard not to know. Jackson placed the list into Jr.'s palms before taking a step back. 

"YAH! I had that first!" Within seconds- Mr. Kim was standing in front of us, his anger as clear as day. "What now?" J pointed at Jr. before opening his mouth to speak. "I was reading the list, then suddenly, Jr. came up and grabbed it from me! I told him it was important, but he didn't listen." Mr. Kim gave a look, obviously not believing in J's lies. "Really?" Patting his chest, J furrowed his eyebrows. "Would I lie about this?" Yes, yes you would- Actually, you're already doing it. "If this is another one of your missions-" "-It's not, Songsaengnim, I saw the whole thing." I spoke, letting the lie slip through my lips easily.

Mr. Kim sighed loudly before shaking his hands. "I really don't care anymore- If you want your friends to join you in making dinner, just ask... don't put on an act." J perked his head up in excitement with a wide smile spreading across his face. "So... will you let the rest of the guys join us?-" "-I don't care, just get the food made." As Mr. Kim walked away, I heard him mumble something to himself. "As long as I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter