I'm right here

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's p.o.v.)

===

 

"I love that bag! Where'd you get it?"

"Can you believe she did that?"

"Oh my gosh! I heard Hot7 were at that cafe down the street on Sunday! Apparently that's where they hang out...WE NEED TO GO THERE!!!"

"Have you asked JB for his number yet??"

It was just your typical Thursday morning at school; students chatting before class, gossiping and going on about their lives. There was nothing out of the normal, everything seemed fine-- Oh, never mind-- I spoke too soon. "What...is she wearing?" Flirty and her friends snickered as they kept their eyes on the girl walking down the hall.

Bae held her head up high as she walked towards her class, and though she always had confidence, today it seemed like her self esteem was even higher-- And who could blame her? When you're wearing a panda kigurumi and look that cute, why wouldn't you feel confident?

(This is a kigurumi, for those of you who don't know^^)

"What was she thinking? She looks like a 5 year old!"

"'5 year old'? More like a loser! Who wears something like that to school??"

"I wouldn't be caught dead wearing one of those, yet she wears it freely? She probably just wants attention."

Flirty and her gang continued to snicker and laugh at Bae's costume, not even noticing who was getting ready to walk passed them. "Wait until lunch comes around, everyone will totally make fun of her in that thing-" One of the girls, Hana, stopped mid sentence as her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. "Hana, what happened to you?" Flirty raised a brow before turning her head to see what she was looking at. "Oh...My...Gosh."

The girls had every right to be shocked-- After all, you don't see 7 hot guys walking around in animal costumes everyday, do you? Yes, you heard right, the boys are indeed wearing animal costumes-- kigurumis, to be exact. Each one of them had a different animal: JB: Unicorn. Bambam: Parrot. Jr.: Kangaroo. Youngjae: Bear. Yugyeom: Pig. Mark: Reindeer. Jackson: Dinosaur. (If you've seen episode 9 of Real Got7 season 2, you know that they were wearing these exact kigurumis (if you haven't seen it, you should go watch it!))

"They look...SO CUTE!!! I need one of those!"

"That is the cutest thing ever! Hot7 looks good in everything~"

"Who thinks to wear something like that? They're so cute!!~~"

The boys walked down the hall and right passed the girls, not even bothering to spare them a glance. They kept their eyes on the girl at the end of the hall, who was waving her arms like a crazy fangirl. "Bae, you don't need to wave your arms, we can see you." Jr. spoke, after he and the rest of the guys stood beside Her.

"I wasn't sure if you noticed me or not."

"We noticed." The boys chorused, all with an amused expression. "When you're that short and wearing something this cute, it's hard not to notice you~" Bambam grabbed a hold of each side of her face and pinched her chubby cheeks. "So adorable~" Bae quickly shoved his hands away and scowled. "Don't touch the money maker." She spoke, gesturing to her whole face.

"We should eat lunch on the rooftop today, we haven't done it in awhile." Youngjae mumbled, looking at the others to see their reactions. "We can, but it's getting so cold!" Jr. glanced at Bae before shrugging. "It's not that bad out; just wait until winter hits." Just with the thought of winter, Bae cringed with a shiver. "Nope, don't even bring the 'W' word up!" Jr. smirked before opening his mouth again. "Wi-" Jb quickly covered his mouth and shook his head. "Don't make Bae mad, remember what happened last time?" Jr. shuddered as the thought popped up in his head. "You're right; thanks, man." 

"Okay, so the rooftop for lunch?" JB asked, raising an eyebrow. Bae opened , getting ready to say 'heck no!' but a hand quickly stopped her from doing so. "Yea, that sounds good." Mark grinned cutely before looking down at Bae. "It's not that cold out-- and besides, if you get too cold, you have me." He said, raising his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. Of course Bae didn't object to his offer, oh no. "I'll remember that." The boys faces quickly changed into ones of disgust after seeing Bae wink at Mark, to which he kindly ree with a smile. 

"Eww!!" Bambam shook his head before walking down the hall towards his class. "Yea, I'm with Bambam-- See ya guys~" Giving a quick salute, Jackson quickly ran to catch up with the younger male. "Lunch: see you there." Yugyeom pointed to those who remained in the group as he slowly backed away. Soon enough, everyone started to head to their first class. 

==

"It was an accident, okay?! Will you stop bringing it up?~" Youngjae scowled in Jackson's direction, already knowing that he wasn't going to stop telling the story anytime soon. "Don't get mad at me; it's not my fault you were too busy staring at a girl to watch where you were going~"

Bae and the rest of the boys only shook their heads, deciding to just ignore the argument. "Are you cold?" Mark hummed, after Bae leaned her head on his shoulder. The weather was actually quite nice, not too cold, not too hot-- but Bae wasn't going to tell him that (duh) "Mmm~" She mumbled, cuddling closer. 

M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter