Welcome to the hood

For The Love Of Our Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's p.o.v.)

===

"Why'd you do it?.."

"..."

"Answer me!"

"I- I don't know! I couldn't help myself..."

==

"You, why did you do it?"

"Do I need a reason? Bboing bboing~"

"No aegyo allowed!"

==

"-Sigh- Why, just tell me why you did it."

"I don't know, it's just what I do."

-Face palm-

==

Let's start from the beginning.

Bae was just an ordinary girl who lived an ordinary life- (hah) let's be honest here. Bae was known at school for being the 'weirdo' all of her class mates stayed clear of her, and that's exactly how she liked it. Bae has always had a dislike towards people, so she figured the best way to save herself from them was to scare them away... it had always worked just fine... that was, until he came along.

Mark is the new kid in town. His previous home being in the states meant that he wasn't quite sure what to expect from Korea. Of course he speaks Korean, along with Taiwanese (he is Taiwanese after all) his parents taught him the languages at a young age and they had a rule where there was 'no speaking English in the house' Mark is a pretty easy going and nice guy-- that's most likely the reason why he is the new kingka of the school (let's not forget that he's hot,  looks like a kpop idol and has a rich family..)

Jackson is-well... He's pretty cool (and pretty dumb) he's gorgeous and can cook. Jackson came from the states as well. You see, when he heard that his best friend was moving, there was no way he was staying. He has his own apartment, but prefers staying with his bestie: aka: Mark. Also a kingka.

==

(Bae's p.o.v.)

==

"Go greet them."

"No."

"I heard they have a son around your age."

"I don't care."

"Bae, listen to me!"

"Noooo!~ you can't make mehhh!~"

​"Oh? can you repeat what mom said, I think I forgot."

I sighed as I pulled my hood over my head. "'Hyomi's in charge while your father and I are gone'..." I mumbled, using the most annoying voice that I could.

"And what's my name?"

"Hyomi. Show off.." I made sure to mumble the last part.

"I heard that!"

"Good!" This is it, I'm taking my chance! I ran away as fast as possible and ran into my room, which was upstairs! Yeah, I got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter