Attending The Wedding Party

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been a week since Yunho going abroad to Japan, again, and he is back just an hour before and ruins Jaejoong’s ‘heaven’ with messing the living room. Jaejoong just sigh in tired because he doesn’t want to deal with Yunho’s childish act now, he needs rest, the tight schedule is killing him and finally off from work just for two days but Yunho messed up the one. Jaejoong brings his heavy body upstairs, to his sweet room and found it unlocked. He widened his eyes and remembers clearly that he locked it before going out for his next CF photo shot this morning. He opens the door slowly and find someone sleep on his bed.

 

 

Who the hell dare to enter my room and sleep on my bed!!!

 

 

He walks closer and widened his doe eyes again when he finally realize that the one who sleep on his king size bed is….

 

A woman…??

 

He stopped his step, feeling curios and anger in the same time.

 

Who the brings a woman to this house and makes her sleep on my bed??!!!

 

He remembered the rule about not entering the women to the house except for certain people like family. He remembered he hasn’t been in relationship or ever once brings a woman home except…….

 

He looks closer to the figure and the later turns around her body.

 

“Noona??!!!” Jaejoong shouts loudly when he finds his noona is the one who dare to sleep in his room. Absolutely Jaejoong won’t mind it at all; he just shocked because his noona never told him before that she will visit.

 

“Jaejoong~ah…. I’m not deaf…” she said still half conscious.

 

“Noona!!!” and he jumps on top his noona and kissing her all over her face like a one meeting his y lover.

 

“Yah!!! Get the off of me you Kim Jaejoong!!!” she sits up and makes Jaejoong sits on her lap.

 

“Yah…. Why don’t you call me first, huh?! I can pick you up!” he whined like a little kid.

 

“Seriously young man…. I don’t know why the boys here tell me that you are scary or cold person. You are totally a child!” she shook her head in disbelieve that this 25 years old young man is her only brother.

 

“I’m a child for you forever, noona!” and he hugs her tightly till she out of breath.

 

“Why did you come?” Jaejoong asks with his adorable voice.

 

*sigh* “I want to invite you and all your housemate to attend my wedding” she answers slowly, making sure Jaejoong doesn’t get heart attack.

 

Jaejoong frozen in his place and looks at his noona’s eyes; searching the fact that she lied to him but he couldn’t find it, she is serious. He forced a sly smile to his noona, bitterly; he can’t be feeling this lonely ever! His only noona will get married and leaves him alone for another guy. He feels so helpless…

 

“Jaejoong~ah….” His noona pats his head lovingly and he can just smile. No one will cheer him up like his noona did even in her busy activities; no one will smack his head when he does something clumsy.

 

“When will it held?” he asks cheerfully, hiding his tears and fears.

 

“Two weeks from now” she answers with concern look on her face.

 

“I’ll be there noona!!” he hugs her noona again. “Congratulation!!” he says while hugging his only noona, tears drop from his beautiful eyes, happy and sad in the same time.

***

 

“Guys!!! Here I bring you some ramen!!” Yunho comes out from the kitchen and 5 bowls of ramen with him.

 

The five look up at Yunho with not interested look on their face. Can he cook well? Even for an instant ramen?? Maybe that is what they thought together, even the food monster, Changmin, seems not too interested.

 

“Yah!!!! You think it won’t good, huh?!!” Yunho really pissed off of his dongsaengs attitude.

 

Yunho puts the ramen on the table and heading back to kitchen to get some drinks for them. If only Jaejoong eat it, they must love it! And then something flashes to his mind.

 

Where is Jaejoong?! I think I saw him earlier… Yunho heading back to the room and find no Jaejoong there.

 

“Where’s Jaejoong?” Yunho ask and earning shaking head from the others.

 

“Jaejoong hyung ask me to come home early and even ask us to gather here this evening, but he doesn’t show up….” Yoochun pouts.

 

“Maybe he has a sudden change of schedule and have no time to text us” Changmin thought. “Or maybe he is sick and locked himself in the room?” he speaks again with concern look at his face and the other 3 widened their eyes.

 

“HYUNG!!!!” they run upstairs in panic, except Changmin.

 

I think they can be smart enough, but I guess I was wrong. He let out a heavy sigh and shook his head. Stupid hyungs, he said whispering to himself.

 

There, in the end of the stair, Jaejoong stands up with confusing eyes. His 3 dongsaeng yells his name and run here with worried face. He just knit his eyebrow and gives them ‘what the hell happen’ look to them.

 

“You aren’t show up, Jae…. So we think something bad happen….” Yunho says like he is know what Jaejoong thinks right now.

 

*sigh* “I’m okay, Yun…. Let’s go” he makes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter