Like A Melody and Harmony in Love….

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ima doko ka de dare ka ga tsurai kimochi de
hitori kiri nemurenu yoru wo
sugoe ru no nara
sono kokoro ni hikari sasu made
yorisotte inoru kara
like a melody and harmony in love

 

“Junsu~sshi…. Someone wants to meet you” a voice from the phone interrupting Junsu’s time listening to his favorite song lately. The song sung by the people he loves the most, his husband and hyung.

“Did I tell you that I am busy here and I don’t have any appointment with ANYONE!” Junsu raise his voice making Luna, his poor secretary, flinched a bit.

“But he said it is important and he has to meet you as soon as possible” the secretary still tries to convince his boss to let the guess in.

“I SAID- ”

 

 

 

DRAG…!!!

 

 

 

Junsu widened his eyes when the door of his office is being opened by someone. He stands up quickly from his seat and glares to the disturber.

 

“Don’t want to meet anyone, huh?! Not even me?” the person stands still on his spot and gives Junsu playful smirk.

 

Junsu moves from his seat and approaching the man in black suit with redden eyes, “CHUNNIE!!!!!!!” he jumps to the later who stumbles a few steps backwards and catch his beloved one.

“What are you doing here??!! Why don’t you call me first?!!” he tries to sound angry but failed miserably since the tears make him looks clumsy.

“First, I come here because I miss my baby and I can do anything since I live alone now, no one will ask me where I am and what I’m doing…. And why I don’t give you any call because you never take my call even once since you move from the house and it is a surprise for you….” He kisses Junsu’s forehead and leans his face closer to the shorter man.

“I..*sob* I miss you too…. So much….” Junsu tightens his embrace on his husband’s waist, “And what do you mean with live alone?” he mumbles the question in Yoochun’s chest.

“I move from the mansion Su~ie…. It’s not the same anymore without you there” he makes the shorter man face him, “Then why do you never answer my calls and at least call me back?” Yoochun pouts cutely.

Junsu shocked about Yoochun’s decision to move out from the house but he chooses not to ask it anymore. He knows Yoochun hate it when someone tried to involve in his business.

“I’m busy…. The company is in dangerous situation lately and I got the biggest responsibility as the CEO” he releases himself from the hug and heads to the big comfy couch and lays himself there, massaging his temple.

 

“Tired?” Yoochun joins him and rubs his back softly. Junsu nods.

“So why don’t you just quit?”

“I can’t”

“Why?”

“I have to be responsible to my staff, company, and family. It is not that easy to manage everything Chunnie…. I hope you can understand that I don’t have much time to spend with you, nor with the other. This in’ office is almost being my second home! Ugh…. I don’t like the idea” he sighs heavily and looks at Yoochun in the eyes, the later just nod.

“I love you….” He caresses Yoochun’s cheek and leaves a simple kiss there.

“I love you too….” Yoochun pulls him into a soft kiss and brings their body closer. Junsu can feel the desperation inside the kiss. He is tired and so do Yoochun.

 

 

 

“Junsu~sshi…. OMO!!”

 

 

 

Junsu releases himself from Yoochun immediately and glares at his secretary who stood in front of the door, frozen.

 

“OMO!!!! I knew it!!! I knew you are not just his friend!!! I knew it!!! kkkyyyaaaaa….!!!!!! >__< ”

 

Junsu and Yoochun look at Luna with dumbfounded face and shook their head. How can his secretary is fangirling them right now?

 

“YAH!! PARK LUNA!!!” Junsu shouts from the top of his lungs and Luna stops immediately.

“N..Ne… Jeongmal mianhamnida….” She bows several times and walks closer to the couple on the couch.

“I just want to give it to you…. It comes just now….” She hands Junsu a white envelope but Junsu wave his hand signing her to put it on the table. She did it and bows again several times before finally heads out of the room.

 

“Wait Mrs. Park” Luna stops his walk and turns around. Yoochun stands up and walks approaching the shivering girl.

He takes Luna’s upper arm and makes her face him. Junsu widened his eyes when his husband leans closer and whispering something on Luna’s ear.

 

 

‘Can you keep it as secret Luna? Junsu and I wouldn’t be glad if there’s anyone else know about our affair….’

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter