Kim Junsu, The Clumsy Soccer Athlete

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“One more round and we done for today!” someone sitting on the long desk shouts from the edge of the field, signaling the other guys in the field to run around the field one more time.

“Aisshh….!!! The couch lost his mind again today!” some people saying their annoyance to other.

“He should run with us too and not sitting there comfortably instead” the other following the chaos.

“Yah..!! He did these all too when he is still like us and no matter how much you grumbling about it, you still have to run too! So don’t waste your energy to talk anything pointless like that! Save your energy guys… Let’s run!!!” someone still have his sense and obey the couch order. He is the first person to run with spirit burning on his soul.

The couch looks at the chaos; he frowns a little but then smiles and nods in satisfaction.

“Hhhmmm…. That little kid always makes me proud” he then takes his notebook and writes that guy name. “Kim Junsu, passed!” and he put it beside again while observing the other guys in training before the friendly match with Japan’s Soccer National athlete next week.

“Gather all!!” the couch shouts and like obedient puppies, all the athletes are gathering to the sound.

“Okay guys…. As you see, we will have match in a week and unfortunately our captain team can’t attend the match because I gave him a break. That newlywed couple are in their honeymoon now” the couch stops a while hearing to the boys began to grumble and whisper. He let out heavy sigh and looks at the boys again.

“How fortunate Junho hyung….” Say a boy, more to himself. “He has married to the one he loves, and I’m still here, a single…” he pout making his face looked so cute.

“I have choose one of you to become the captain for that day” the all of sudden the chaos stopped. The boys look at the couch full of hope that they will be the captain, just for one day.

“I would like to ask Kim Junho’s twin brother to be the captain since tomorrow?” the coach looks at still-daydreaming-Junsu who doesn’t even listen to the couch.

“Kim Junsu?!” now the couch call his name and all the boys look at him he startled at first, not knowing what happened.

“Wae?” he asks innocently. The other boys sigh heavily

“Seriously this guy….” His best friend, Eunhyuk, who stands beside him could only pats his shoulder and shook his head.

“I ask you to be the captain for the next match, Kim Junsu!” the coach repeats his sentence and now Junsu widened his eyes, shock.

“N… Naega?!!” he point to his own chest. The couch nods, so the other boys.

“Yes you! Who else here the twin brother of Kim Junho, huh?!!” Junsu scratch his head, suddenly fell itchy.

“Okay….” He said finally with wide idiotic grin, making the couch smiles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter