NEW YEAR FOR EVERYONE!!

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is already 11 PM and everyone just can’t wait for the change of the year. The 5 hot guys with their guest, Kibum, spend the night around the city garden. Kibum finally managed to stay with the family for 12 hours and he thinks he can do more than it. Since he explains everything to hangmin, the boy is never talk again with him or even looking at him. It makes Kibum feels a slight guilt creep in his heart. He knows he had ruined Changmin’s pride, but at least he didn’t say it to the public, he had kept it for himself since forever.

 

Now they are sitting on the snowy grass and drink some warm can coffee brought by Jaejoong and Yunho. Since the ‘incident’ in the inn last day, they like stick together and never let go one another. Yoochun and Junsu keep teasing each other and sometimes they can hear a loud squeak from the dolphin boy, it means Yoochun pokes him.

 

 

“1 hour to go” Jaejoong says while rubbing his palm on his upper arms, it is cold to be outside in this kind of weather.

 

“Who told you to go outside in this snowy night huh? It is better for us just stay home in front of the fireplace” Yunho wraps his extra winter coat to the pouting Jaejoong.

 

“But it won’t be special if we just spend the New Year eve in the home like we always did. We can’t be like that forever Yun~~” he whines at the bigger guy and he just chuckles seeing the elder’s cute side.

 

“Why do you want to go out so badly, huh? Look! There are bunch of couple here doing lovey dovey things and it is somehow make me jealous” Yunho says while stealing a glance to Jaejoong side who stay calm, doesn’t care nor effected with Yunho’s sentence.

 

“Huft…. It reminds me when he brought me outside in the New year eve and we spend the night sitting on that bench and talking sweetly to each other” He says while pointing at the bench that now filled with a couple. Yunho swears he can see Jaejoong’s eyes get watery and he feels a sharp dagger stabs deeply in his heart. Jaejoong can’t ever forget that person.

 

“Hyunjoong~ah….!!!!  Do you like it seeing your beloved Jaejoong sad like this, huh?!!” Yunho shouts to the night sky, some snow fall on his fair face. Jaejoong looks at his friend immediately in shock; Yunho reminds the same, ignoring Jaejoong’s stare.

 

“He says he doesn’t like it Jae….” Yunho turns to face Jaejoong who already crying. He takes Jaejoong’s face on his palm and wipes his tears with his thumb. His thumbs move to Jaejoong lips and pull the two sides to form a sweet smile on the pretty man’s face.

 

“Now it is better” he says and nods in satisfaction.

 

‘Do you want me to love this person??’ he says in his mind while smiling in tears.

 

He hugs Yunho and the younger startled at the sudden contact but he managed to calm and hugs him back, “Let’s sit there” Yunho is pointing the bench that now empty. Jaejoong still doesn’t budge at all, still hugging the younger man.

 

“Please stay like this for a while; I miss this kind of feeling. I never once feel the warmth since he left. Sorry…. But if you don’t mind-”

 

“Just stay, I don’t mind. You can stay like this as long as you want” he smiles warmly and tightens his hug to the smaller man to endure his own pain.As long as Jaejoong happy, he will be happy even if he has to hurt.

_________________________________

 

 

“Su~ie…. You spell it wrong again!” Yoochun grabs the phone from Junsu’s palm and looks at the screen.

 

“It is ‘I LOVE YOU’! Not ‘I LOP YOU’!” Yoochun feels stressed teaching this person. He insists that he want to learn English so badly but he always fail in spelling it correctly.

 

“Chun~~ Korean alphabet doesn’t have ‘V’ so it is hard to spell it correctly~~” he whines with his puppy eyes and it makes Yoochun want to eat him alive now.

 

“Ck…. This fellow…..” he makes Junsu face him again and makes him starring his lips.

 

“Do it like this! V!” he pulls up his lower lip and placed it right under his upper teeth and pull it down again while producing sound from his throat (A/N: You can practice it yourself saying V, hehehehe).

 

“P” Junsu says innocently and Yoochun face palming his face, frustrated.

 

“Okay okay! I LOP YOU! You can say it like that!” he says finally, cannot bear it anymore.

 

“Yah!!” Junsu drags Yoochun who has already stands up and about to leave. But that was the wrong move, Yoochun lose his balance and falls on top of Junsu. Their face is just a mere centimeter away. The two widened their eyes and staring at each other eyes without even blink their eyes. They can feel each other’s heartbeat and it makes the two blushing.

 

“Ehm.. Not in public young man….” Someone says and they turn their gaze to the source of the voice and find their dongsaeng smirk on them.

 

“Eehhmm…. Chun…. You are heavy….” Junsu blurts out and Yoochun tries to stand up immediately.

 

“Sorry Su~ie….” He says while helping the cute man to stand up.

 

“Ehhmm,,,, can we sit on one of those bench instead? It is cold here” Junsu says while looking down, hiding his blushing face. He walks to the nearest bench and in hurry but stopped immediately when he feels someone grabs his arm and pulls him. His face succeeded lading on Yoochun’s face and Yoochun not thinking twice to kiss those attempting lips sweetly. Junsu closes his eyes at the sensation. He still can’t process the kissing information in his head. It is all new for him.

_______________________________________

 

 

From the other side of the garden, their dongsaeng seeing them while chuckles on his hyungs behavior.

 

“Wooahh…. Yoochun hyung is surely move fast” he praises his hyung.

 

“Why? Do you jealous?” someone interrupts his thought. That person is no other than Kibum. He looks away with annoyed expression.

 

“Till when you will avoid me Minnie??” Kibum says with his sweet sincere smile and Changmin just rolls his eyes.

 

“Do I have to say it? I don’t like you at all!” Changmin says sarcastically to Kibum’s face and he swears he can see a tint of sadness in the smaller man’s eyes. Honestly, the minute he know that Kibum is his snow white, he can feel that certain feeling that had been missing these all years coming back to his heart. That feeling, Kibum is the one who brings it to his life, and finally he is the one who bring it back to him. The feeling of warmth.... The feeling of love, but he doesn’t want to admit it, his pride not allow him to do so.

 

Kibum smiles in return and looks at the night sky, a single tear drop from his beautiful eyes, “I’ve been hiding this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter