YUNHO IS MISSING!!

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The three guys are sitting in the living room, no one talk nor even do another things but thinking. It has been 5 hours since they realize that Yunho is missing but they still cannot call police, it hasn’t been 24 hours and will cause another scene and the one who is in the real danger will be Jaejoong. The press will never let him go easily, they have to hide it from public. Jaejoong himself is still lying on his bed weakly with Junsu accompanying him.

 

“What will we do guys…. I’m really confused here” Yoochun blurts out plainly.

 

The other two look at him with no interest at all.

 

“If it’s not causing Jaejoong hyung become this way, I won’t busying myself thinking of looking for that stupid guy” Changmin make his palm into fist and cursing silently. Jaejoong is too precious for him; no way he will let Jaejoong suffer like that.

 

Kibum sighs heavily and messes his own hair, frustrated.

 

“Why don’t we try to find him now, huh?!! What’s the point thinking too much here and doing nothing?!! Do we have telepathy and we can bring Yunho hyung here without even going anywhere?!! Be realistic guys…. Move!!!” Kibum stands up immediately and heading to the kitchen. He returns 5 minutes later with 3 isotonic waters in his hand.

“Drink this to clear your mind!” he hands the bottles to the other two, “Changmin, you look for information from his family. Come to his house and try to find out why it come this way and predict where he will go” Kibum turns to the other guy, “Yoochun hyung, you know almost all Yunho friends don’t you?” Yoochun just nodding his head, “Good then! Try to get information from his friends then” he sits after giving instruction to the other two who still look at him weirdly.

 

“Wae?!!” he shouts to Changmin who looks at him with hatred.

“What are you doing then?! What will Junsu hyung do?!”

“I’m the one who is responsible in blocking the media if this lost leak out to the public and I will try to look for him through internet. You know I don’t really have time wandering around since I’m a teacher, I will look for him between my lesson times. And Junsu hyung, he will be here all the time making sure Jaejoong hyung is okay” he says easily and then leaves the guys alone.

 

“MOVE!!!” he shouts again when he sees no one move from the seat, “We don’t want to hear another bad news about Jaejoong hyung, do we?!”

 

The two guys move from their seat and heading to their own room.

 

“Thanks Bummie~~” Yoochun pats the later’s head before entering his own room.

***

 

 

*Changmin*

 

“Aaaiissshhh!!!!” Changmin closes his Maserati’s door harshly and tries to start the engine.

“Who does he think he is, huh?!! Ordering me around and telling me what I have to do! Aish that Kibum!!” he grumbles to himself while concentrating to the road. Safety always comes first, isn’t it?

He reaches the house in 30 minutes from Seoul and can’t help but mesmerized with the mansion. It’s not the first time he come to the house since he is a good friend of Jung Yonghwa, but the house is not just too ordinary.

 

 

“I’m Shim Changmin, I need to meet the owner of the house” Changmin says to the intercom.

 

‘Sorry sir, but Mr. Jung isn’t home’ seems like the maid is the one answer it.

 

“Anyone will do, is Yonghwa home?! Tell him it’s emergency!” he lost his patient.

 

‘Wait a minute sir’

 

 

“This is why I don’t like it when I have to go hyung’s house” Changmin is waiting impatiently in front of the gate.

 

‘You can come in sir’ the door unlocked and it opened automatically right after Changmin get the permission.

 

Changmin drives his car to the main yard and park his car there. He looks around and feels pitty because the big house is always feels empty. He walks to the main door and there he can see a maid is already waiting for him.

 

“Welcome to Jung mansion Mr. Shim, young master is in his bedroom” she bows politely to Changmin and he does the same.

 

“Thank you Seulgi~sshi….” He smiles and the maid seems surprised. She feels so happy because Changmin re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter