Kim Jaejoong, The Idol Star

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Photo shot session for your next album at 11.00

Recording your song at 14.00

You have to do it seriously so we can get prepared for your rehearsal at 15.00

Don’t forget you have to be a star guest at happy together today, because your schedule is always full, they agree to do it at 18.00

Your show start at 21.00 and since it is live so you have to focus.

You can rest after it ends and be back here again tomorrow at 09.00 for short interview for magazine.

Jaejoong pretend to listen to his manager explanation. It is really boring to listen do those scheduled every day. He is just lying lazily on his big couch, not interested.

“Do you hear me, Jaejoong?” Jaejoong just humming for the answer and not even bother to look at his manager face.

“Aish this kid…!!” he let out small sigh and then drag Jaejoong to get up.

“Yah…!!!” he yells to his manager and rubs his wrist, “It hurts, hyung…” he whined.

“Wake up you lazy young boy…. It is still nine in the morning and you already lying lazily here…. Seriously this guy…” Park Jungmin, his manager, is ready to kick this guy anytime he made trouble with him, but he can’t because Jaejoong is his responsibility and his source of money, so how can he do that?!!

“So what I have to do in two hours before the photo shot session begin hyung….??” He asks with his most adorable face and voice, Jungmin almost faint seeing it.

“Eee…ehm… You can rest a while Jaejoongie…” he even startled to answer it.

“That was what I did and you ruin it my dear handsome manager” he hisses to his manager and sleep again, on the couch.

***

 

Kim Jaejoong, 25 years old, Korea most famous singer plus model plus actor. Yeah…. Actually he can do anything he wants as long as it is in entertainment world. He has handsome face yet so beautiful for a guy and many of actress or women singers envy him so badly much since he can be prettier than them. He is cute, adorable, type of clean man, polite and hate when see someone making mess with his goods. He looked so fragile from outside with those cute big doe eyes, pointy nose, pouty lips, slim waist, and those looked-like-fragile legs, but don’t judge him just seeing his cover. He has well build muscles that can break your bones if he hugs you too tight, but he has no heart to do it to people.

Who doesn’t know Kim Jaejoong, huh?! That man with angelic voice and face, sweet smile and polite attitude in his every single move. He also has smart brain. He can finish his study at Seoul University with good grades studying about literature w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter