LOVE ME YOU SURVIVE, CHEAT ON ME YOU DIE!!!

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They still kissing in front of the opened door, not caring about the breeze that blows and chills their body, they have their warmth anyway….

 

Yunho move his hand from Jaejoong’s back to his chest and caresses everything he could reach, making Jaejoong moans in whisper. He moves his hand to the neck and feels something, Jaejoong’s necklace, he is still wearing it. He releases the kiss and step aback.

 

“I… I’m sorry” he looks down and leaves the still dumbfounded Jaejoong. Jaejoong can only stare him from a far and caress his chest up to his neck and find out why Yunho hesitated, it is his necklace.

 

Jaejoong slumps his body on the floor and cries, “Kim Jaejoong doesn’t cry! You do not allowed to cry Jae,,, strong…. Like you always be….” He says to himself and walks upstairs.

 

 

~Later that night~

 

“How are you, Jae? You doing fine, aren’t you?” someone asks him from behind and Jaejoong startled. He turns around and widened his eyes.

 

“You?? But…. How??” he touches the person’s arm, still confused.

 

“Yes” the man pinches him on the cheeks, hard. But it is weird, he can’t feel anything.

 

“It is….” Jaejoong touches his cheek.

 

“You are dreaming, my princess” the man says lovingly and caresses the spot he pinches earlier.

 

Jaejoong looks up to meet the man’s gaze and he, once again, drown into those warm eyes that he’s been missing so much, “I miss you Hyunjoong!!!” he hugs the man and cries on his chest.

 

“Really? I think you have Yunho now” he says while patting Jaejoong’s head lovingly.

 

Jaejoong widened his eyes and looks up to meet his lover’s eyes, “Yaaahhh~~” he whines and bury his face in his chest again, “Can’t we not talking about it? I miss you so much~~” he hugs the man even tighter.

 

“Hey princess….” Hyunjoong releases their hug and puts both his hand on Jaejoong’s shoulder, the pretty man pout cutely from the sudden release, “Listen my princess…. I don’t have much time and you are not going to sleep forever, are you?” he lifts Jaejoong’s chin to make him look at his eyes.

 

“Let me go baby…. I can never rest in peace if you always hold me tight” he kisses him on the forehead.

 

“There’s someone out there waiting for you. He tries to deny his love for you because he thinks he is straight. Ck…. No man can swear that they are straight after seeing my princess” he chuckles and leaned down to capture those sweet lips, and he succeed.

 

Jaejoong responds on each kisses and wrap his hand on his lover’s waist even tighter. Hyunjoong sneaks his hand to Jaejoong’s neck and pulls something from it, Jaejoong’s necklace. Jaejoong releases him immediately and prevent his hand to continue doing it.

 

“What are you doing??!!” he touches the place where the necklace should be and it is gone. He looks at Hyunjoong’s palm and finds it there.

 

“My necklace….” He looks at the necklace with teary eyes.

 

“You promise me no one should take this off your neck but me, and you fulfill my wish, baby…. Now, I take it off from you. Live your life happily my princess….”

 

“But…. Can’t I just keep wearing it Hyunjoong?”

 

“My princess….” He walks closer and rests his left palm on Jaejoong’s right cheek, “When you meet someone new who can fill your heart with love, forget the hurtful past and move on…. No need to keep me forever because I won’t be back to you. You need someone else to love, you need him to love you, I know it…. and I let you go….” He takes Jaejoong in warm embrace.

 

“Thank you….” Jaejoong says in whisper.

 

“Everything for my princess…. Now please live happily…. And remember that I will always love you my princess….”

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jaejoong opens his eyes from sunlight; he recalls his dream last night and cry. He caresses his neck and finds nothing there, his necklace, it’s gone.

 

“Impossible….” He began to panic and flung open his blanket, throws his pillows, and finally finds the necklace just under the place his neck rest last night.

 

“You let me keep it, don’t you?” he smiles and embraces the necklace, “Thank you….” He takes something from his makeup table, a silver cute box, and he places his necklace there.

 

“I need to move on….” He says to his reflection in the mirror and smiles.

***

 

 

“JUNG YUNHO!!!!!!” someone screams from the kitchen can be heard loudly.

 

“Here we go again~~~” Yoochun whines in sleepy state. He takes his earphone, set the volume really high, and sleep again.

 

“I think finally I can live in peace since they get along well these past weeks” Junsu buries his head under his pillow.

 

The one who always live in peace is Changmin, since he is nowhere in the home right now, takes his morning jog like always.

 

 

 

“JUNG YUNHO!!!! PUT YOUR DOWN HERE AT ONCE OR I GO STRAIGH TO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter