Hey!! My Name Is Jung Yunho

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Are you A good girl (good girl) naneun naega gamdanghal su omneun girl

Are you A good girl (good girl) naneun neomu gamdanghagi bokchan girl

 

“Yoboseyo?” a young handsome business man answer his phone when it rings disturbing his sleeping.

“Yunho~sshi, you have to be in your office 30 minutes from now!! There is an important client come today and he wants YOU to be here! Not me or whoever! Araso?!” the one across the line yells in panic. Yunho chuckles; really annoyed with the call in early morning. If it is not Yesung, his close friend plus his secretary, he won’t answer that morning call.

“Who the hell is that important client wants to meet me in this early morning, huh?!” he answers lazily.

“That client you call hell is Mr. Ozora you idiot!! Hurry and be ready in 30 minutes!!” Hearing ‘Mr. Ozora’ name being mentioned, Yunho open his eyes immediately and jump from his bed without bothering to end the call first.

In the other line, Yesung cursed his friend’s behavior for being so careless.

 

~20 minutes later~

“Everyone!! I go first! Don’t wait for me for dinner because I won’t be home, okay!!” he shouts to no one, still from stair in his way down from his room while wearing his shoes.

“Junsu~ah…. Change the cleaning schedule with me ne?! I’m really busy today….” He said with his puppy eyes when he spotted Junsu just come out from the kitchen.

Junsu rolled his eyes, annoyed. “Like I always do hyung…” and he walk across his hyung to the television. Not bothering to listen to his hyung compliment to him about how cute he is, or he will buy him this and that and blah blah blah while walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter