I’M NOT STALKING YOU... I’M JUST DOING RESEARCH!!

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoochun widened his eyes and walks closer to Junsu, “Wh... What are you doing here, Su~ie...” he says nervously.

 

Junsu just throws what he held all this time, his photos, on the floor and storming out from the room, heading to his room and close the door harshly. Yoochun gulps hard his saliva hearing the BAM sound of the door and gathered the photos before place it neatly again. He heads out from his room towards Junsu’s.

 

Like the always clumsy Junsu, he forgot to lock the door and Yochun can enter the room easily. He knows Junsu won’t lock it. Junsu startles in his seat and faces the one entering his room. When he spotted Yoochun, he curses secretly under his breath for his own stupidity.

 

“We need to talk” Yoochun says and Junsu just send him death glare.

 

“No need to talk” he says shortly and it makes Yoochun hurt. He knows Junsu is really mad to him right now.

 

“Junsu~ah....” he whines and jumps to Junsu’s bed, he knows very well how to treat this childish guy.

 

Junsu stands up and about to go out from his own room but Yoochun grabs his hand, “Let. Me. Go. This. Instant!” he hisses dangerously under his breath.

 

“Not until you listen to me first!” he pulls Junsu’s body and make him sits on the bed.

 

“What do you want to tell me, huh?!! That you’ve been stalking me all this week? That you’ve been collecting my photos? That you’ve been scaring me all this time, huh??!!!” Junsu says coldly.

 

“Listen here Kim Junsu!” Yoochun is getting annoyed, “Let me talk first!” he spins Junsu’s body to face him.

 

 

Junsu seems calm a bit and face Yoochun, “I’m sorry ne....” is his first sentence coming out from his mouth. Junsu remains silent, expressionless, not interested at all.

 

 

“Don’t be mad please....” he pleads to Junsu but the later just let out heavy sigh. Junsu then stands up and takes off his shirt and throws it to Yoochun.

 

“I think you’ll give me explanation, but I’ve spend my precious 3 minutes in nothing since you’re just saying what you have to say. Sorry for the shirt and go out of my room now” he says again even cooler from the first one and opens the door for Yoochun to go out.

 

Yoochun lost what he wants to say once he looks at Junsu’s eyes, he feels guilty for all he did. He stands up and heading to the door. He takes glance at Junsu’s hot body before going out and gulp hard his saliva, he is hot. Once he is outside, Junsu slams the door hard and now does not forget to lock it. He takes out his phone and calls his manager that he won’t go practice today. He throws his body to the bed and tries to sleep but he can’t. He himself doesn’t know why he has to be this mad to Yoochun.

***

 

 

Yoochun walks limply along the corridor to Jaejoong’s agency. He needs someone to cry on right now and the one who suit it the most is his soul mate. Once he arrives at jaejoong’s room he opens the door and finds Jaejoong sits on comfy red sofa, waiting for him. Yoochun can’t take it anymore and runs to Jaejoong. The elder seems startled with his soul mate do but managed to ignore it. Yoochun hugs him tightly and cries to his shoulder, Jaejoong just patting his head lovingly.

 

“Hey... Tell me what happen, Chun??” he says when Yoochun seems calm a bit.

 

“He... *hic* Junsu... *sob* He hate me.... uuwwwaaaa...!!!!” he cries again and Jaejoong hugs him again.

 

“What happen? Why he has to hate you? Did you do something wrong?” he asks again even it is hard to breath because Yoochun keep hugging him tightly. Yoochun just nod in response and then shook his head after 2 seconds.

 

“Yah.... Don’t make me confuse!” Jaejoong says whle releases himself from Yoochun.

 

“Tell me what you did to him” he asks again.

 

“You know I love him right?” and Jaejoong nods, “I took very much photo of him” Jaejoong hasn’t found what Yoochun means, “Secretly” Jaejoong widened his doe eyes now.

 

“You mean,, you’ve been stalking him??” Jaejoong asks in disbelieve. Yoochun just nod.

 

Jaejoong smacks Yoochun’s head hard makes him winched in pain, “Neo paboya!!”

 

“Yah~~~~ it hurts you know....” Yoochun faking sobs.

 

“Stupid!! If I am Junsu I will definitely angry.... how come someone he trust the most and believe can protect him finally is the culprit itself??!!!” Jaejoong mess his hair, frustrated.

 

“I know my dear hyung.... I know I am wrong.... but please can you give me solution on how to solve it, please....” he gave Jaejoong his cute puppy eyes and the later just want to puke seeing it. How come someone can be this stupid?? He thinks Yunho is the most stupid person in the whole house but then he found his own soul mate is worse than him.

 

“What did you explain to him when he found out?” he asks shortly without even looking at him.

 

“I can’t say anything. I am just.... speechless.... and just saying sorry to him” he says again.

 

Jaejoong shook his head, not believing what he just heard. If it is come from Yunho’s mouth, he will pardon it, but it is Yoochun, the bastard that he knew very well is a player and have a total different side life from everyone expect, he also one of the best composer in the whole Korea, even his songs is Jaejoong’s fans favourite, not just in Korea but also outside Korea.

 

“Where’s your player soul gone, huh??!!” he pats the later head lovingly with pity.

 

“Come here...” he pulls Yoochun closer to him and whispering something on his ear. Yoochun nod his head and frown a bit, not sure with the idea.

 

“Are you sure hyung?? So what I have to say when he asks me?” Yoochun scratch his not itchy head.

 

“That’s your problem, fool! You know Junsu is easy in believing someone, just use that!” he stands up and heading to the mirror hanging on the wall.

 

“Where will you going?” Yoochun asks.

 

“I have schedule now. I have to go to SBS for MC-ing Inkigayo” he fixes his hair and takes his bag.

 

“You still want to stay here?” Jaejoong asks. Yoochun nods.

 

“Here is the key. Don’t forget to lock it when you go home” he gives the key and heading to the door, “Good luck buddy” he says before opening the door.

 

“Thank you so much hyung~~~” Yoochun shouts. Jaejoong gives him his smirk.

 

“Don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter