I'M GOING INSANE!

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“JUNG YUNHO!!!!!”

Just like an usual habit, that morning, again, Jaejoong shout from the top of his lung right from kitchen with a perfect pitch.

“KIM JUNSU!!!!!”

Seems like someone new is in trouble….

“The hell Jae.. For the sake!! It’s still 6 in the morning!!” Yoochun is mumbling from his troubled sleep.

“Ouw hyungie~~ what is it now??” Changmin shakes his head while coming out from his bathroom, ready for his morning jogging.

“I’m sleepy~~~” Junsu covers his ears with the pillow, “Why the hell he is screaming my name in this very very morning!!” he mumbles and tries to get back to sleep.

“Hhmm…. My jaejae is calling me~~” Yunho is ready to go down. Jaejoong’s screaming just like music in his ears till he can’t differentiate whether he is angry or happy.

“I’m coming baby~~~” Yunho shouts from the stairs.

“Bring Junsu with you! NOW!” Jae’s command echoed through the house.

“What?? Why?!” Yunho just stood there like an idiot.

“Just do what I in’ tell you to!! Don’t ask me!!” he hisses rather loudly to the tall man.

Yunho hesitately enter Junsu’s room and drag the poor boy with his dolphin downstairs to the kitchen. Yunho sees how red Jaejoong’s face right now and finally he is aware that there must be something wrong.

“Hehe…. Morning sweety~~” Yunho tried to be all sweet in front of Jaejoong.

“Dammit! If you two want to be all mushy mushy, why do you have to drag me here, huh?!!” Junsu feels annoyed and tries to go back sleeping but Jaejoong pulls his ears hard.

“Yah!! Who tells you to go!! You two in’ lazy , now go to the sink and clean up all your mess!!” Jaejoong says while pointing to the sink with dirty plates and glasses.

“But-” the two tries to answer Jaejoong but they cancel it, looking into Jaejoong’s wrath in his eyes.

“What??!! You two want to deny that it is you two who create those messes in my lovely kitchen, huh??” Jaejoong walks nearer.

“No way it is Yoochun because he is a very neat guy I ever see and he come home late last night after some works in his store. And no way it is Changmin because he loves me so much and never make me angry so he always clean his dirty plates before I even step my feet into this lovely home” he paused a minute to make the two thinking, “And there are two sets of plates and glasses and other mess…. It must be you two!!” he sighs desperately. The duo looks down to their feet, admitting their sin. They are just too drunk to do the disses after playing all night long and want to get some refreshing activity before going sleeping, but it seems that they do it too much and forgot to do dishes even after Changmin told them so.

 

 

“Morning umma~~” Changmin walks beside his umma and peck his cheek. His eyes never leave Yunho’s angry eyes and he smirks to the older guy before giving his umma morning hug.

“Hey my son…. Ready for the morning jog?” He caresses Changmin’s face with affection. Yunho really want to punch that boy’s face right now. Junsu already walk to the sink, don’t care.

“Of course…. I’m leaving umma~~” he then smirks again to the older guy in front of Jaejoong.

“And by the way Yunho hyung…. Didn’t I tell you last night to clean up those plates and glasses of yours while Jaejoong hyung is sleeping? Hahahhahaha…. Good luck!!” Changmin waves his hand to the elder and Yunho can’t help but clenching his fist tight.

“So…. My son told you? Why don’t you do it last night!!!” Jaejoong shouts again. Now, right in front of Yunho’s face.

“Sorry Jae…. I’m so sleepy after eating and tired” Yunho tries to act cute.

“Do you think I’m not tired Mr. Boss?? I go to my agency always at 9 in the morning and comeback home at least at 11 in the night and I always do all the dishes you two creates and I never once complain for it but it is already too much!!” Jaejoong then go away from them and go upstair to his room, getting ready for the job.

“Jae!! Wait!!” Yunho is about to chase him but-

“Yah!! Yunho hyung!! Chase your lover later, can’t you?? Do these dishes first!!” Junsu shouts from the sink and Yunho walks to his direction, sulking.

***

 

 

Jaejoong enters the home with lovely aura this evening and it makes the other four, who are sitting in front of the home theatre feels something fishy is going on here.

“Good afternoon members!!” he says cheerfully and the four pairs of eyes just eyeing him suspiciously. No one answer.

“Yah!!!” Jaejoong got angry because no one answers him. Suddenly the four men smiles brightly. This is how Jaejoong should be, they think.

“Afternoon hyung!!” they answer it finally.

“I bring a new member for this house” he stops his words, looking at the reaction. As he could predict, they frown, hard.

 

 

“Why don’t you ask us first?” Yunho complains.

“Hyung~~ he’ll make more mess that I could do!” Junsu whines like a child, rejecting.

“As long as he is neat, it’s okay with me” Changmin doesn’t care and look back to the TV.

“Who is it?” Yoochun, just like he always do, right to the point.

“Come here!!!” Jaejoong shouts again cheerfully and a cute guy enters the room with his bag. The 3 pairs of eyes widened to the maximum size.

“Kim Kibum??!!” the three shouts and Changmin immediately leave his TV and follows the three looking at the new guy, or to be exact, his lover.

“Annyeong haseyo hyung-deul….” He bows politely.

 

What the hell hyung??!! Why do you bring that guy here!!! Dammit!!

 

“I object!!” Changmin raises his hand and the other guys look at him.

“Wae?” Jaejoong asks.

“You said you’ll be okay as long as he is a neat person. And we know that Kibum is reaaalllyyyy neat!!” Eat that Minnie~~~ Ouw I love you Jaejoongie~~~ gyahahahhaha…

Changmin glares to the elder who sits beside his lover now.

“Okay okay guys…. Let’s do the voting right now…. Who agree that Kibum lives here with us?” Jaejoong says while raising his own hand.

Four hands in the air and Changmin defeated immediately.

“Okay then…. You can sleep at the guess room beside Changmin’s room Kibummie~~ and you can do it now” he shift closer to the guy and whispers to his ear. “I need to clean the mess first….” He smiles dangerously and Kibum smirks to the elder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter