YOU???!!!

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin parked his car at his former high school and adjust his coat. He looks so stunning with black suit and nice hair do, thanks to his Jaejoong hyung who makes him looks so handsome and also to Yunho hyung who gives him that suit for him.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

“Changmin!!! Breakfast is ready!! Come down before the other finishes it all, honey….!! Ppalli!!” Jaejoong shouts from Changmin’s door and the later just open the door a little revealing his face.

 

“Can you please bring it to my room hyung….” Changmin pleas with his puppy eyes. Jaejoong frown and then nod his head and go downstairs.

 

“Where’s your food monster, Jae?” Yunho the one ask him.

 

“He is in his room and asks me to bring his food upstairs” Jaejoong answers and the other 3 choke their drinks in unison.

 

“WHAT??!!!!” and then shout in unison too.

 

“Is he sick or something?” Yoochun blurted out.

 

“Oh poor our dongsaeng….” Junsu looks down and starts to sob adorably. Yoochun look at him and shook his head.

 

“Better I see him” Yunho stands up from his seat and walks to Changmin’s room followed by Jaejoong who brings his food.

 

 

*Knock knock knock*

 

 

“Changmin~ah…. Open the door please….” Yunho is the one who says it.

 

Small footstep can be heard from inside the room and the door being opened a bit, revealing only Changmin’s face.

 

“Are you not feeling well, dongsaeng??” he asks as soon as he looks at Changmin.

 

“Ani…. I just have something to do…. And… Ah.. That’s my food!!” he looks at Jaejoong who stands behind Yunho.

 

Changmin reach for the food without open his door too much, he is indeed hiding something behind. Jaejoong just smile and about to hand his food but Yunho’s strong grip on his wrist prevent him to do so. Changmin frown so does Jaejoong and Yunho just looks at Changmin with fire flashes in his eyes.

 

“You owe us explanation about your odd behavior this several days or you will be starving today” Jaejoong taken aback with this behavior. He never sees Yunho showing his charisma like that. He even can see Changmin gulp his saliva and smile sheepishly.

 

Such a kind person he is. He even notices Changmin odd behavior though he never rest from his work. Jaejoong thinks.

 

“Open your door” Yunho says straightly and firmly make Changmin gives up and open his door revealing his messy room.

 

“What did I say…. You are weird lately” Yunho says and Jaejoong drops his jaw and handed the tray to Yunho immediately just to pull Changmin’s ear; he hates messy room.

 

“What are you doing till it is…..” Jaejoong is really speechless and shot his anger eyes to Changmin who just grinning like idiot.

 

“Never in my life I teach my dongsaeng to be messy, so will you EXPLAIN NOW!!” Jaejoong shouts in anger and Yunho almost drops the tray. Fortunately he places it on the nearest table he found. Yoochun and Junsu appear at the door as soon as they hear Jaejoong’s high pitch voice because it means that Jaejoong is angry.

 

Changmin then tell them about the mysterious one who always gives him weird messages and it is annoying him so much. Like this morning, that same person send him message in his email inbox again. He shows the text to his hyungs,

 

 

Subject: What I want to know from you

 

 

I want to know about your hobbies, your thoughts, the earrings on your ears, and even your weight. Your scent, your every move…

I want to know everything about you

That's how it is

It's about the way you are

Don't say you don't like it, because that feeling it gives you is plain

You can no longer avoid it

When people are lonely,

They talk about how loneliness will let the days you miss pass by.

 

 

The 4 older boys nod in unison understanding the matter already but they can’t understand why Changmin mess his room like that. It seems like contain of his drawer is on the bed right now.

 

“Eehhmmm…. About that….” He shows the other 4 his cell phone and open the latest text that person send to him.

 

 

Sender: Unknown

 

Shinhwa High, 11PM today

 

 

The other looks at their dongsaeng in unison after reading the text with what-is-this-all-about look to him.

 

“I think I will meet her/him today, hyung. Shinhwa High is my late high school and they invite me to be the guest at the school anniversary today” Changmin says before get attacked. The other four look at each other and evilly grin curved on their faces.

 

“Yah! What are you thinking about now?!” Changmin shouts and that make the other four stand up.

 

Jaejoong catch his dongsaeng who tries to run away and make him sit on the makeup chair. Yunho runs to his room to get something. Yoochun helps Jaejoong to take something in his room and Junsu just sit there, don’t know what to do.

 

2 minutes later, Yoochun enters Changmin’s room with Jaejoong’s makeup box in his hand and Yunho following with black suit in his hand.

 

“Let’s start the music and work guys!!” Junsu turn on Changmin’s laptop and Rising Sun can be heard, making them got more spirit.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter