Let's Escape From This Crazy Crowd

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night at the big mansion of the 5 lonely guys going just like usual. One by one, even Changmin who never went anywhere before, enter the house with ‘tired’ hanging on each member face. Not like usual, Yunho come home first and open the door just to be greeted by the cool air of the living room. He forms a small bitter smile on her lips and then chuckles.

 

“So is it how it feels to be alone at home, huh? I wonder how Changmin can live like this” he enters the house and turns the light on. The room just tide like usual, thanks to Jaejoong who never bored in shouting and angry to make them move and cleaning the room.

 

Yunho glanced at the upstairs; it is really no one here in the house, so he decided to untie his tie and loosened it a bit while walking to the ‘refreshing’ room and turn on the television. He s his suit and leaves himself just in the boxer. He rests his tired body on the couch and unconsciously, drifts to sleep there with the television still on ‘watching’ at him.

 

The next one open the door is Changmin. He feels weird since there’s someone in the home before him. He hears sounds from the central room and finds suit scattered on the floor, television on, and someone snoring on the couch. He looks at the person and then smirk.

 

“It is not your habit to come back home this early hyung….” He said more to himself since Yunho won’t hear his voice. Changmin decides not to bother his hyung and went straight to his room, dragging his lazy feet.

 

 

 

Not long after he closes his room door, the front door opened and there someone looked so bright like an angel though his face can’t lie that he is tired. Jaejoong.

 

“I’m home kids....” he drags his bag along the way to the central room. Somehow that bag is really heavy for him, even the contain of it just 3 iphones, 2 cell phones, 3 ipads, 1 laptop, 2 PSP, and 2 notebooks. So now you know why it is just heavy for our pretty Joongie.

 

He stops his step in the halfway to the central room because his eyes caught something he hates the most, scattered things on the floor. He fasten his pace and heading directly to the culprit that he thinks must be watching TV now because he can hear the sound of TV from the place he is standing now. As soon as he reaches the central room, his face shows the horror that the other 4 afraid the most, the angry Jaejoong. Why not?? There is someone just throws his clothes randomly on the floor and turns on the TV without even bother to watch it and he can clearly hearing the voice of someone snoring on the couch.

 

 

‘Whoever you are,, you surely will die under my hand!!’ He hissed all the way to the couch, put his bags on the floor, and inhale the air as much as he could.

 

 

“YOU BAST....” Jaejoong is already yelling as loud as he could but stopped right away before he could even finish one word ‘bastard’ to the culprit.

 

There, he sees, someone lying unconscious, more like sleeping peacefully in his own dream world, almost with the very very very well built body exposed perfectly to his eyes, handsome face, and a tint of smile curved on his heart shape lips. Jaejoong’s jaw dropped and he is speechless, cannot say anything to the most breathtaking scenery in front of him. He can feel the heat rush to his face and he doesn’t even blink his eyes.

 

 

Goddamnit!! What happen to me???!!! I supposed to yell at you, not eye rapping you!!

 

Jaejoong shout in his mind. He wants so much to punch that sleeping creature in front of him RIGHT now, but all he can do just staring at him with jaw dropped hungrily.

 

Changmin opens his door and about to walks downstairs but his eyes caught something interesting to watch. There, in the central room, he sees Jaejoong standing like a statue in front of Yunho’s sleeping figure. He stops his steps and rests his chin on his arm while leaning forward to the fence, looking at his two hyungs. He smiles and grins naughtily at the two but Jaejoong is too amazed with the view in front of him to notice his dongsaeng watching them from upstairs.

 

 

“Yah Yoochun~ah!! Stop teasing me can’t you?!” Junsu said while blushing and look down to the floor.

 

“Of course.....” he answers earning smile from Junsu, “NOT” he continues makes Junsu throw his heavy bag to him who laughs again seeing the cute Junsu.

 

Jaejoong even not aware when two childish people entering the house with giggles and laughs, Yoochun and Junsu. They continue teasing each their till they reach the central room but then stopped before they even step their feet inside. There, they see what Changmin saw earlier. Yoochun prevents Junsu to enter the central room with his left arm and just watching his hyung looking intensely to the sofa.

 

“What happen to Jaejoong hyung?” Junsu asks, too loud, but fortunately Yoochun shuts his mouth with his palm. Junsu just widened his eyes, not knowing anything.

 

Yoochun takes glance to upstairs and there he sees Changmin smiles naughtily to the scene beneath him. Yoochun takes out his cell phone and text Changmin ‘what happen?’ because he doesn’t know what exactly Jaejoong does right now. They can’t see Yunho’s body from that angle anyway....

 

Changmin reply his message with mouthing ‘Yunho hyung’ to Yoochun and pointing his finger to the sofa. Yoochun seems understand and just smiles, as naughty as Changmin. Junsu, who still has no idea, walks inside, releases himself from Yoochun and....

 

“Hyung~ah.... Annyeong!! What are you doing there??!!” speaks as loud as he can to wake Jaejoong up from his daydreaming.

 

Jaejoong seems startled and face Junsu immediately, his face red from embarrassment, he even notice that Junsu is not alone, Yoochun is with him. Yoochun smacks his own head lightly and mouthing ‘pabo’. Changmin pouts so cutely, annoyed because his business is disturbed by his hyung who he always call stupid innocent hyung.

 

Yunho opens his eyes because he hears someone talks too loud. That person is no other than our Junsu. He blinks his eyes and it meets Jaejoong’s eyes immediately who still look at him.

 

“Hhmm.. Jae...” he said while rubbing his eyes cutely.

 

“Oh... You are there hyung? I’m sorry I don’t know” Junsu says innocently. Yunho just smiles.

 

“What are you doing here guys? Even you looking at here Changmin” Yunho notice his dongsaeng upstairs.

 

“Aish.... Junsu hyung!!! You disturbing the best moment I have today!!” and he stomps his feet before finally lost in his bedroom door while mumbling something like stupid hyung repeatedly.

 

Jaejoong can’t face anyone right now; his face is already crimson red because he didn’t notice his maknae was there watching them all this time.

 

“You looked so tired hyung.... waeyo?” Junsu managed to talk again. Yunho just smile in reply and pats his dongsaeng head lovingly.

 

“Sleep well.... You are much more tired than me.... you will know the answer tomor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter