Seriously Guys... We Need A Lover!!! -part 2-

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

09.50

 

AT YUNHO’S OFFICE

 

*Yunho POV*

 

“Yunho~sshi.... You have meeting at 11 with supplier from Germany, don’t forget ne! I have to go accompany my lover to hospital first. I’m sure you can do it yourself” Yesung, my secretary, excuses himself just in the right time, before meeting.

 

“Yes.... But make sure to comeback before the meeting end, it is not funny to go alone without secretary” I warn him and he seems understand.

 

He is closing my door and disappears; leave me alone here now with so many documents. Since I love my job and my job is my wife, I decide to do it one by one.

 

 

Are you A good girl (good girl) naneun naega gamdanghal su omneun girl

Are you A good girl (good girl) naneun neomu gamdanghagi bokchan girl

 

 

I look at my cell phone screen, Jaejoong’s name written there.

 

He calls me??

 

I knit my eyebrow, “It is not his habit to call me...” I confuse but managed to receive it.

 

 

“Yoboseyo Jaejoong~ah.... What happen??” I answer. I swear I can hear a little scream that he tries to hide in the on the other line of the phone.

 

 

Is he being excited? Why?

 

 

“Hey.... What happen?? Tell me why you are so excited???”

 

‘Yun-ah!! Thank you for answering my call!!’

 

“You’re welcome, Jae.... You haven’t told me why you are being so excited??”

 

 

There is silent for a while.

 

 

‘Aniyo... I just happy finally there’s someone I could talk to... I’m all alone here and that stupid Park Jungmin though I will commit suicide just now.... huft... I just drown my face to the wash bin and he is already so scared to death!!.... bla... bla... bla...”

 

I just smile hearing his words. It is rare for Jaejoong can be so open to me like this and I’m not allowed to throw away this kind of opportunity.

 

‘Yah!! Did you hear me Yunho???’

 

I snap back to the reality and then smile.

 

“Yes.... clearly Jaejoong-ah.... You are tired, alone, the kids didn’t answer your call and you end up calling me because you don’t know whom to call. Did I leave something behind?” I let small laugh behind my blabbering, making sure he feels getting my attention.

 

He doesn’t answer for a while, but I can hear soft giggling from the other line. I smile, knowing that he is really happy.

 

‘When will you home, Yun??’

 

“Don’t know, Jae.... Maybe I’ll be home for dinner, why??” it is also not his habit asking me when I’ll be at home.

 

‘Can you come home early?? I will cook’

 

I hesitated for a while, Jae will cook for me?? There’s nothing more beautiful than it today!

 

“I’ll try, Jae....”

 

‘Yah....!! It isn’t the answer.... you should answer ‘Yes I can or sorry I can’t’ Yun....” his whining voice sounds so cute.

 

“Okay....” I sigh. “I’ll be home at 7” I add before Jaejoong whined even more.

 

 

“Yunho-sshi.... Be ready in your meeting room. Yah.... look at those face, you are happy, huh? Who is on the line?? Your girlfriend” my secretary comes and suddenly blabbering of my face. I try to cover my phone with my palm so Jaejoong can’t listen to it. Yesung seems understand and finally covered his own mouth and mouthed ‘sorry to’ me.

 

‘Who is that, Yun...?’ Jaejoong asks me cutely.

 

“Nope.... Just my secretary, Yesung” I answer with wide smile. Yesung shook his head and ‘tsk’ me for being soooooo mushy.

 

“Yah! Yesung~ah! You said you will go to hospital with Ryeowook?” I try t remind him.

 

“Ouw that.... He can’t wait for me and going himself there. He said there’s much to do and he doesn’t want to waste his time to wait me, sooo....” he explains everything and I can see his upset face. Ryeowook is a doctor anyway.... so it won’t be funny if he is late for work.

 

“And this is your document for later, Yunho.... look here, our supplier wants us to provide more space for the newest product. We have to search for the good interior designer to make our showroom..... bla bla bla...” I focused on my secretary explanation and forget that I am in the other line with Jaejoong.

 

 

The rest ten minutes, I’m already drowning in Yesung’s explanation and totally ignoring Jaejoong. Don’t blame me; I love my job really much and it is my life.

 

 

‘YAHHH JUNG YUNHO!!!!!’

 

 

I look at my cell phone on the table immediately when I hear someone shout from the other line. I bit my lower lips and it snaps me back to the reality. I smack my own head gently and mouthing ‘pabo’ to myself.

 

“I think your girlfriend is upset, boss~~~” I send Yesung a deathly glare that shut his mouth immediately while grinning mocking me.

 

I pick up the phone again with trembling had, ready to be yelled by Jaejoong.

 

“N... Ne.... ?”

 

‘What the hell are you doing now, huh??!!! You ignored me??’ I feel guilty toward that beautiful guy.

 

“Mianhae.... my secretary explains me about the next meeting, so....” again I can’t answer it. I don’t know why but I think I deserve his anger.

 

Silent~~~~ No answer from Jaejoong.

 

“Jaejoong~ah.... Mianhae....” I say immediately before his anger raising even more.

 

Still no answer~~~

 

“That was Jaejoong???” my secretary becomes excited. I nod weakly. I knew what actually will happen; no one in the whole Korea will stand up properly after hearing that name.

 

“Yunho!!!!! Kim Jaejoong???!!!! That hot singer and model, Kim Jaejoong???!?!!!!!” Now he is pulling my collar like a maniac and shouting in front of my face. I swear Jaejoong must be hearing it, if he is still on the line.

 

I just nod in answer, frightened by that side of Yesung.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter