SO.... I HAVE TO CHOOSE??

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu walks limply to the house. The house he share with another 4 hoy guys for the last 5 years or maybe more, he can’t remember about it again. He looks up and finds the sky is really clear today. He smiles bitterly to himself and continues his walk. He opens the door and the home is like always, quite, as if no one has been living there. He sighs heavily. It is the first time he feels alone in the house.

He walks upstairs and opens his bedroom door. It is neat, he almost think that he enters the wrong bedroom, but the poster of himself wearing Korean football team uniform makes him sure he is in the right place.

“Thanks Jaejoong hyung” he says weakly. He walks to his wardrobe and pulls out his travel bag. He takes the suits one by one and folds it neatly. He puts the suits in the bag and the shirts and jeans in the other bags. He opens his last wardrobe and there he finds his uniforms and sport equipment. He can’t help but shed tears again. He takes his favourite uniform; Suwon Football club uniform, his first uniform and the first prove of his existence in the sporting world.

“My dreams….” He mumbles to himself while entering the uniform to the bag, “Annyeong….” And he clumsily says goodbye to it.

He finishes his packing just in a matter of an hour because he has little things compared to the other boys. He looks around, empty. His room is empty already. He takes out his cellphone and text something.

 

 

Can you all come home early today guys? I have something to say and I need you allhere this evening. Let’s have dinner together ok! ^_^

 

 

He sends it to everyone, excluding Yoochun. He then drags his bags outside and puts them all in his car. He looks at the house for the last time and drive the car away from home. He has to be strong for himself and his family. Everything mow is depend on him, he can’t be selfish by just leaving his duty and continue his career. He has new career now, being a CEO of the second biggest company in Korea.

He has to choose, and he chooses to stay with his family. He has to leave his previous life and focus if he wants to make his appa happy. At least it is the last thing he can do because for the rest of his life, appa always agrreing whatever way he wants to take. He always support him eventhough he knew his appa wants him to continue his business. He loves his father for everything,a nd he feels like returning everything now after his father gone.

 

“You can do it Junsu…. HWAITING!!”

***

 

 

Junsu stops his car in front of Melody and Harmony music store. He parks the car in front of the store and enters the store alone. He scans the room and finds everyting put neatly like always.

 

“Junsu hyung~~” someone shouts and runs to him. He recognizes that cute voice, it is Jinki, or they call him Onew.

 

“Long time no see….” He says and hugs the boys back.

 

“How are you hyung? I’m sorry for your lost…..” Junsu pats his head and his eyes wandering around, looking for someone.

 

“Where is Yoochun?” he asks and the boy’s startled.

 

“Eh? He…. He is….” Onew never finishes his sentence because the said man enters the store with a girl clinging on his arm.

 

“Oh! So there you are Mr. Playboy….” He sighs heavily, annoyed.

 

“Su~ie…. I can explain! It’s—” Yoochun stops his words because he sees Junsu puts his right hand in the air, giving him a sign to stop.

 

“Who is this cute girl….” He comes closer to the girl and caresses her face. His tone is just sounds really…. Dangerous!

 

“Oppa~~ who is this person~~” the girl whines and near tearing.

 

“Who am I, Chun?” he looks at Yoochun cutely. Yoochun is just giving him uneasy smile.

 

“Ok! Seem like I have to tell you myself little girl” he bent down to the girl’s level, “I am Kim Junsu, this playboy’s boyfriend! Arasseo?” he smiles gently to the girl and removes her hand from Yoochun’s arm.

 

“Seems like you have to go home now girl, because I need this ahjussi to follow me somewhere. I hope you don’t mind, do you?” he gives the girl his cute puppy eyes and it looks scary in the girl’s eyes.

 

“He is…. All yours…. Then” she answers and runs for her life out from the store.

 

 

 

“He is scary….” Jonghyun mumbles to himself. He has been looking at them since Yoochun entering the store.

“That’s what you get if you are cheating!” Key nods to himself.

“But Junsu hyung is really daebak!! He never once throwing tantrum to Yoochun hyung” Taemin shook his head.

“That’s what we call with mature, Taemin!” Minho pats the boy’s head.

 

 

 

Junsu walks back to Yoochun after sending goodbye wave to the girl who is running like crazy from the store.

“So Mr. Playboy…. I believe yo have time for me now” he says sweetly.

“Yes…. I have” and Yoochun just smiling back forcefully.

 

 

Junsu stops his car in front of a very big church. Yoochun looks at him with questioned look on his face. It is a strange place to go.

“What will we do here Su~ie?” he asks to the man sitting beside him. Junsu just giving him smile.

“Follow me” he says while opening his door and steps outside. Yoochun does the same and follows junsu entering the church.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter