The Other Side of Park Yoochun -part 2-

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is already late night when their car reach Seoul. That is really long trip for them today but Jaejoong doesn’t feel exhausted at all. Yoochun drive the car to the place that Jaejoong never expect before. Jaejoong widened his eyes when he realizes that their car entering small street with very dim light, no, it s almost dark. Jaejoong knows this place; he once heard that if someone wants to look for a or gigolo, they should come here.

 

Jaejoong feels uneasy when he sees some women move in very seductive way. He wants to protest, but he has no guts to do so. Yoochun already show him much things and it maybe the other. Yoochun parks his car in random place and then get out after taking his cell phone and wallet.

 

“Why do you stop here?!!” Jaejoong finally protest. Yoochun just smile at him which means ‘trust me’.

 

They walk to the darkest street and Yoochun suddenly stop and sit on the pavement. Jaejoong has no idea what to do so he just follows what Yoochun do. He sits beside him and his eyes wandering around. He could feel his cold sweat fall on his temple. He really nervous and scared, this place is famous with the ion and murderer case.

 

In no time, what he thinks the worst thing in his whole life come closer. There, about 10 meters from them now stands someone he knew exactly that he was a man but has pretty face. He can tell from his legs and arms.

 

“Yoochun~ah.... Look....” Jaejoong tugs Yoochun sleeve with his trembling hand.

 

Yoochun just look at the direction Jaejoong point with his chin, “That’s what I’m waiting for” he said casually and Jaejoong drops his jaw not believe what he just heard.

 

“Hey guys.... You need someone to accompany you...??” that man finally in front of them now. Jaejoong frozen on his place, not dare to get up or say anything.

 

“Hey.... Pretty....” Jaejoong turns his head immediately to his friend beside him with jaw still dropped. Yoochun calls that man, pretty??

 

 

What the , Park Yoochun??!!! You wanna die, huh??!!!

 

 

That person giggles and sits beside Yoochun and rams his hand around Yoochun’s back. Yoochun seems to enjoy it and it makes Jaejoong become more and more dizzy.

 

“So.... You want me to accompany you tonight, young master??” again, he says with very seductive way.

 

“How much I have to pay you for a night?” Yoochun began to bargain and Jaejoong feel he is going to faint soon.

 

The man snuggles closer to Yoochun and wraps his hand around Yoochun’s neck, “100.000 won??” and he blinks his eyes. Jaejoong forget how to breathe.

 

“Ouw ouw ouw....” Yoochun chuckles teasingly. “Too expensive, huh?? I think I will just ask you to chat with me here tonight, so I don’t have to pay....” Yoochun looks at the man deeply in the eyes. The man stands up quickly and show him his well built muscles. Jaejoong gulps dry his saliva; he really is frightened now and about to run.

 

“If you don’t have money, don’t play with me!!” he is ready to punch Yoochun when suddenly Yoochun pulls out something from his pocket and show the man his money. It is indeed very much, more than 100.000 won.

 

The man sit immediately like a puppy and began to flirt with Yoochun again, “Yah~~~” the man smack his chest playfully.

 

“Sorry.... I just tease you....” he then blinks his eyes, “I will pay you 100.000 won but you have to accompany us to chat with you all night long. Just chatting, no more” Yoochun hands him his money. The man takes the money immediately and mouthed thank you. Yoochun sign him to sit between him and Jaejoong. Jaejoong still not comfortable to come closer but he managed to.

 

“So,,, what will we talk about?” the man snuggles closer to Yoochun, “Do your friend need someone too? I can call my friend” he suggests.

 

“A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter