OPPA!!

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa!!” a girl about 23 years old run and hug a girly man from behind. At first, the man is shocked by the sudden hug but he is familiar with the feeling. He turns back and faces her beautiful face.

“Taeyeon~ah!!!” he hugs her back with the same longing.

“Jaejoong oppa…. I miss you so much! Why don’t you come to my house again?” she pouts cutely.

“Hahahaha…. I miss you too my little angel, but as you know I’m busy! Yah,, don’t you watch me on TV?! Aish….” Jaejoong pretends to be pissed off.

“Ne…. Arasso…. I watch it! Every day! I even am collecting all your album oppa. By the way, do you want to join us visiting my brother?” she asks with full hope.

Jaejoong gasp a little and then a soft smile come across his face, “I don’t think I can, I’m busy” he reasoned.

“Oppa… it’s been years and your reason is always the same, busy! Do you afraid? You still love him? I think you move on already according to the news recently about you and Jung Yunho~sshi- ” Taeyeon shut immediately and bows to Jaejoong.

“It’s okay…. I do still love your brother. First love will never forgotten” he says while caressing her head.

“Mianhae….” She hung her head low.

“I say it’s okay Taeyeon~ah…. And by the way, what are you doing here?”

“I am a trainee here sunbae….” She says teasingly, “And I think I’ll debut in few months because they say I am awesome! Hahahaha…. Just like Hyunjoong oppa. But I’m better than him! I have more beautiful voice and I can act on the stage too! I’m Shim Changmin’s classmate you know? I can’t make it to the snow white performance because of accident! Aish…. I regret it!” she says proud of herself.

 

Jaejoong gives uneasy smile, so…. Kibum is replacing her? Hahahahhaa

 

“Yah!!” Jaejoong hugs her lovingly, “Congratulation!!” he says and peck her cheek.

“And— ” she stops her words, blushing.

“Yah…. Tell me…” Jaejoong demands.

“I’m going to be engaged” he says while covering her face with her palms.

Jaejoong widened his eyes and hugs her again, “Congratulation!! Who is that lucky man?”

“I don’t know. It’s arranged marriage oppa, but I feel like I will love this person” she says while nodding in sure.

“Aish.... like always! But anyway.... congratulation!! I’ll definitely come to your party!” he smacks Taeyeon’s head lightly.

“But I still have feeling for Changmin…. I hope I’ll be engaged to him?” she says with shy smile.

“Keep dreaming! He is taken by the snow white right now!”

“Jinjja?!” She pouts hard, “She must be more beautiful than me” and stomps her feet on the floor.

“Ani…. You will never defeat him! You hear that?! That snow white is a guy and Changmin loves him. I can see that” Jaejoong nods again, sure.

“I have to give up then….” She smiles like an idiot.

“I’m going home, you want to join me? Meeting you Minnie?” he teases the girl.

“No!” she hides her face, “It will hurt me, I’ll just go, appa called me that he needs me. Maybe I’ll see my future husband”

“Ok! Good luck baby….” Jaejoong waves to him and disappear in the recording room.

“You too oppa…. Good luck….forget my brother and live happily….” She smiles and walks to the nearest toilet.

Her cellphone rings and he sees the caller ID on the screen, ‘nae appa’

“Yes appa…. Okay, I’ll be there in 15 minutes”

***

 

 

Taeyeon feels uneasy while sitting on his chair. She is face to face with someone who will be her future husband now and the person is deadly handsome, she never imagine before she will meet this person in real. But still she feels uneasy.

“Where is appa and uncle gone?” she asks the guy in front of him.

“I don’t know. I think they made us alone here to know each other. Isn’t it happens in all the arranged marriage?” Taeyeon can feel the bitterness in his words. She knew he doesn’t like it a bit.

“I don’t know, I’ve never been in this situation before” she says the truth.

“Okay…. And by the way, do you like me or not?” he asks bluntly.

“Who doesn’t like— ” she shuts immediately, “I mean, I do like you but— ”

“You have someone else in your heart?” he asks.

“It’s the past. I have to move on. That person is already taken now” she smiles sweetly looking up to meet his face.

“I have a friend, he loves someone since long time ago and he can’t even forget that someone. How lucky” he looks up to the sky, “That person now must be happy there because there’s an angel on the earth who will always remember and cherish their love”

Taeyeon also looks up to the sky, “Yeah…. I can understand it” he smiles sweetly to Yunho.

“Do you like me Taeyeon~sshi?” he asks again. Now seeing deeply into her eyes.

“The question is, do you like me? It’s not the matter whether I like you or not, because like I say, no one will reject you in this world. So do I!” she answers smartly.

“Well, I like you” he says.

Taeyeon gasp and reach his drink. He feels the water stuck in his troath and cough.

“Be careful” he says.

“But recently— ” she stops her words, “The news….” She continue.

“Oh that….” He smiles uneasy, “So you know?” he asks again.

“Who doesn’t?” she says calmly, “And I’m sure I won’t last long if yours and his fans know about us. You know? You have people that support your relationship. I never think about it at first that it will be you oppa. I love him just like my own brother, now it feels like I cheated behind his back. So do you, don’t you?”

“That’s the reason why now we are sitting here together for arranging married. Appa knows about it and angry. I can’t handle it anymore. I used to be a rebel son to him and walk on my own way but it shut me up. I can’t reject everything again now since my brother gave up everything on me and he trust me even his portion too. I have no supporter again, I have no reason to reject him again”

Yunho remins silent, “So you know him?” he looks up to meet Taeyeon’s eyes.

“Yes, he is supposed to be my brother in law, but my brother passed away” she smiles bitterly, “I don’t want to take you from him too”

“But I know h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter