LET'S GIVE MINNIE SOME LESSON!!

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5 hot guys looked so busy cleaning the house. The big mansion looked messed up after their Christmas party with friends and families there. Yunho and Changmin, the two strongest people in the house, busy lifting and moving heavy things from the storage back to its supposed place. Also the queen gives them bonus by cleaning the toilets as punishment because they didn’t behave well. Jaejoong busy cleaning things his eyes can caught from porcelain, counter, window, and et cetera. He even cannot let a single drop of dust stick on everything. Yoochun and Junsu are busy cleaning the guest rooms, since they have 3 guest room; one upstairs and one downstairs, so it is quite busy for them to do.

 

It is almost 3 PM when they finish it. They’ve been doing it for almost half a day since their mansion is really no joke! There can live 7 adults without feeling too crowded. They gathered at the refreshing room and eat the cold pudding Jaejoong made for them. Seriously, he is really the type of mother, he still has time to make them snack even he himself busy like hell.

 

“Uuuwwaaa…..” Changmin yawns cutely, “I want to sleep” he stands up and ready to leave the place when suddenly a hand grabs his arm.

 

“Where did you think you’ll go?” There’s terror in Jaejoong’s voice.

 

“Hyung~~ I’m sleepy~~” he whined. Jaejoong lets out heavy sigh.

 

“Sit here and tell us what happened to you lately. You look pissed off lately and even daydreaming sometimes” Yunho speaks fatherly. Changmin back to his seat and receives 4 pair of curious eyes looking straightly to him.

 

“Wae~~~” he feels annoyed, “I won’t tell you all anything! You’ll know it tomorrow and make sure you all don’t go anywhere!” he says finally and walks upstairs, he misses his room.

 

 

“Do you know something about our maknae, Chunnie?” Junsu asks cutely making Yoochun wants to eat him. Yoochun just shrugs his shoulder and mouthed ‘molla’ to him.

 

“I think he is falling in love….” Junsu says while leaning his chin on his palm.

 

“WHAAATT!!!” the rest three shout in disbelieve, shocked.

 

“Come on…. He behaved not normal…. He never spend his day for daydreaming or chatting, he usually will listen to your music (pointing at Yoochun and Jaejoong), or helping Yunho hyung with his business. He never uses his time for something useless especially daydreaming” Junsu spills out his analyze and the three nod in agreement.

 

“I think you right Junsu, he doesn’t help me again even I’m really busy working in this room yesterday” Yunho looks at Jaejoong.

 

“He isn’t help me cooking either” Jaejoong pouts.

 

“And I see him giggles in front of his laptop several times and I know he is chatting with someone on facebook” Junsu says again.

 

“Maybe we should investigate it secretly” Yoochun blurts out.

 

“How??” the three say in unison.

 

“First, we have to know who is his ‘chatting friend’ and get his confirmation” Yoochun says while nodding his head, feeling proud with his ‘brilliant’ idea.

 

“You fool! He will know about it Chun. You know even we use our brains and put it together, it won’t defeat his oh so hell smart brain!” Jaejoong sighs, “I think we should be patient guys…. He says we will know it tomorrow” Jaejoong says his suggestion, “It will be much better if he has surprise for us” and he grins like idiot to the three. They just shook their head.

 

 

 

-Desember 31-

 

It is already nine in the morning and everyone was ready with ‘something’ Changmin will reveal to them. Jaejoong canceled his schedules, Yunho stays at home because he make today as holidays for his worker, Yoochun close his store and let Shinee boys take their holiday too, and Junsu just playing play station alone.

 

“Morning hyungdeul~~~~” Changmin sounds so happy today. He walks –almost run- downstairs and sits cutely at dining room, looking at Jaejoong who still make their breakfast.

 

“Morning baby~~ you look so happy today? Wae?” Jaejoong asks curiously.

 

“Because someone will visit me today~~!!” he answers happily. He himself doesn’t know why he has to be this happy. He thinks it is because he will give ‘her’ lesson for messing up with him.

 

“Who is it?” Jaejoong gives him curious stare.

 

“Secret!” he stuck his tongue out and walks to the freezer, grabs a carton of milk and drink it all in one go.

 

“Ok then….” Jaejoong sighs and continue his cooking.

 

 

-11 PM-

 

TING TONG…..

 

They all look at the door where the button to push the gate open located. There also monitor to see who the visitor is.

 

Changmin grins evilly, ‘Finally she make it to came here…. She is unbelievable!’ for some seconds, Changmin amazed with the ‘girl’ bravery.

 

 

TING TONG

 

 

“Can you open the door please, Chun?” Jaejoong asks lazily. He is busy with his movie now. Yoochun stands up and headed to the monitor.

 

“Looking for who?” he ask and the one who push the bell says he has appointment with Changmin.

 

“Changmin!! Do you have appointment with someone today??” Yoochun shouts from the front door.

 

“Yes hyung!! Let her in!!” he answers and the three guys who are sitting around him widened their eyes.

 

“You invite a girl here Changmin?!!!” Jaejoong asks in anger.

 

“Calm down hyung…. I just want to give her some lesson for messing up with me! She won’t be he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter